Got a call from my wife

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Got a call from my wife. My mom and kids just died in a car accident. I'm pretty sure this is shock right now. Got any games for that?

Games you like when you're feeling down thread I guess?

I liked FF7 when I was a kid. Picture seems to fit.

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3s4fO_2dbE
youtu.be/rcp3tZ3XFyQ

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

mother and children die
better consult 4chan
seems legit

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Burnout paradise

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

At least recommend the good ones like 3 and Revenge

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

I've been here for a decade. Not sure I'm feeling up for much more change in my day to day right now. Think I should I go for a drive?

Don't answer that though. Suggest some games for me to play.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Persona 4.

Adrian White
Adrian White

God of War

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

that's what you get faggot.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Don't forget the people who still need you

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

nice reddit spacing blogpost

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

if your first action after your kids and mother just died is to post on 4chan asking for video games to play then you are either baiting or just mentally handicapped

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

The last of us

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

Zelda: Breath of Soy

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Go take a drive and join them.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

mom and kids just died in a car accident
should I go out for a drive
Yes OP, yes you should.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

I'm going to fuck that virtual bitch in her digital pussy

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

speeeeeed

raaaaacceeer

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

I don't have a switch. Should I get one? I was kind of waiting to see if SMT5 turned out good first. I'd probably get Odyssey before BotW though. Platformers are fun.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

my fucking children are dead
got any vidya recs?

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Go hold your wife.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

carmageddon is free on GOG

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

hold my dick

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Wipeout Omega Collection

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

my only mother and children are dead
hey Sup Forums what video game should I play?

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Kirby Super Star. Ultra or Normal.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

It's almost 7 am. I've got to head out to work in an hour. I imagine we'll be dealing with a funeral home soon? I haven't dealt with death before. Don't really know what to expect. How should I be grieving right now? Because right now it doesn't feel real apart from the hyperventilating. Should I turn off my computer and sit in silence for a bit? That feels a bit cliche. And boring.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Nice blogpost, faggot.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

You should look after your wife.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Grand Theft Auto IV

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

I haven't dealt with death before. Don't really know what to expect.
funeral homes are going to try to fuck you up the ass. Be very wary. My buddy's dad died and they were taken for a ride. When all was said and done total was 18k.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

I'll look after his wife.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Truck Dismount

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

I’m glad they are dead and hope they suffered!

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

When all was said and done total was 18k.

lmao fucking idiots

just cremate the cunt and throw his shit into the ocean

done

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

She's at work. We have polar opposite shifts. I actually don't know why she got the call. At any rate the silver lining for this is it happens to be her day off so while I'm working she'll get some of this shit taken care of. Our only coinciding day off coming up is on monday.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

e-whore mad at being sexualized
even 2d is retarded

James Jackson
James Jackson

whore

That's the blonde one.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

And her son

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

yeah man they are idiots and the funeral homes have to qualm about fucking grieving people up the asshole

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

my fucking children are dead
got any vidya recs?
Anon, i...

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

F-zero GX

Also a lot of alcohol

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

mother and kids die
look for vidya recs
don't even take time off work

Damn nigga that's some cold shit

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

What if vidya is the only way OP can cope from terrible loss and the grief it brings?

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

I'm guessing they were actually his wife's kids and mom

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

boohoo my wife and children are dead
Crying won't bring them back you know, just go and fuck you wife and make new ones. Your mom was old anyway, at least she died fast

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

lol wtf dude you must be a pretty sad sack of shit if you lose close family members and then immediately jump on 4chan and ask what videogames to play. fucking virgin loser.

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

found out your mom and kids died
still working

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

Losing your kids is pretty much a death sentence to a marriage, only a couple of people pull through that and remain together. So incase your wife is still hot make sure you get your money's worth.

And yeah your life is pretty much fucked, just dont drown it in alcohol and drugs and youll be coming up fine in a couple of years. If you do resort to drugs we'll always be here to relieve some of your withdrawal with the latest shitty forced mem

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

telltale's walking dead season 2

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

mom and kid just died

video game?

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Why the hell are you even going to work?
You sound like you're in shock and will be breaking down horribly pretty soon if you're not fucking around with this.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

The lack of social awareness in this post doesn't surprise me.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

mom died in a car accident
should i go for a drive???
great idea. You should try to get into a crash too while you're at it

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Sorry about that mate, I know it doesn't mean much. It won't hit until after the funerals if you're anything like me, be prepared to take time off work when you need it, nothing will be the same but try your best to live a decent life

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

when i was a teen i lost my great grandfather and my father lifted my pc ban so i could drown my sorrow killing people in bf2. Guess you're not a kid though.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

You fucking retards. He still has a life to live and a wife to take care of so right now he needs to cope. Crying for 18 hours and doing nothing """like a normal person""" isn't going to help. Just rec him the vidya or shut up.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Should I not be working? This 3 bedroom shitbox is kind of straining out finances. I guess we can downsize now. It didn't even occur to me to call in. Fuck.
This post got me thinking. I haven't drank or done much of anything since I was diagnosed with polycystic kidneys years ago. I didn't want to encourage them or something. But I'm not sure I care so much right now. Am I going to get suicidal? I don't even know that about me.

Honestly I just want to play a game and not think right now.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

implying OP is for real

John Scott
John Scott

If this isn't a troll post then my condolences Anon.

How old were they?

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

12 and 9.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

accuse others of lacking awareness
can't understand blatant sarcasm
Noice

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Fuck man, if true, I'm sorry. Nothing I or anyone will say will make you feel better, but, for what it's worth, I can at least imagine what that's like, and I offer to share in your pain.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

I totally recommend MGSV The Phantom Pain.
Make sure to visit Paz in the medical ward when you can.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

"lol ye wtf dud wow like wtf lol fucking virgin" - wannabe chad who actually isn't a chad and also a lonely virgin on Sup Forums. someone probably kicks your ass or cucks you daily irl cause you're a weak shit.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

but it does, a time of sorrow is a time of reconsideration and reality check on your life and of the others too.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Your wife is still at work after getting the news that her kids died?

Are you guys aliens?

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

It's not shock anon, it's relief. A great burden has been lifted from your shoulders and you are free to embrace vidya forever.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Bruh if you show up to work and say my kids died they will probably think you are legit in shock or intially, psychotic

You are not going to work, you are going to call them and respectively inform them of the situation.

If video games helps your grieving process (It should) then give us some knowledge on what your favorite games are besides FF7

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Well at least call your boss to tell him your kids and mom died. Im sure he'll understand (local news probably reports on a fatal accident to back your claim up incase he is a hardass and wants proof later) and probably will tell you to stay at home to sort yourself out. Going to work at some later date to get back into things is a good idea, so you wont just sit at home all day suffering, but Id say that today you at least have to deal with your shock

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

play something that reeks with nostalgia.
or something that you can play with friends and just bullshit with.
Stay away from anything too competitive and probably shouldn't play any racing games.
if op is for real my condolences man. But this isn't reddit so you should've expected the responses you got lmao

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

You're never going to be the same.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

family dies
dude better post on 4chan!
I wish you were in that crash too

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

alright cuckboi settle down op out here needing some vidya games fag didnt you know his mother and kids died and he needs to fucking play VIDEOGAMES SON!

Landon White
Landon White

I said I've been here for a decade. It's not a surprise. It's expected. I'm kind of looking for familiarity right now.

It's getting harder to type. That probably means something. Adrenaline?

Video games though. I like nostalgia. Maybe I will play FF7.

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Now we all know you aren't pretending, at least.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

I guess we can downsize now
I laughed and I feel bad.

David Garcia
David Garcia

3 black robbers just shot and killled my family. My parents corpses are in the living room. Hundreds of bullet casings and blood is splattered all over the walls and carpetting.

Vidya for this feel?

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

What other games do you like other than FF7? I'll try to give recommendations

Owen Long
Owen Long

WTF anon, don't play games now.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

aunt dies
have funeral the same day
call my boss
he tells me to fuck off and doesn't believe me
had to take a fucking picture of the funeral so he would believe

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Getting over it with Bennett Foddy, seems perfect for your situation OP

James Thompson
James Thompson

Postal 2

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

enjoy my nigga

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

RPGs and platformers from the late 90s/early 2000s mostly. Like all of them. JRPGs, CRPGs, whatever. Loved Gex, Mario, Final Fantasy, Ratchet and Clank, Persona, old and new Fallouts. Idk lot of shit I guess.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Twisted Metal

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

Your kids just died and you’re here on fucking 4chan? Dude wtf, go grieve with your wife, why are you even thinking of “cliches”, who gives a fuck

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

the virgin tired gamer versus the chad kidless vidya god

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

It's going to take you 4 or 5 years to emotionally recover. Maybe never depending on how attatched you were

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

In america at least, he literally can't ask you for proof of something like that. If later it turns out to be possibly false he can take action (probably would try to get you some mental help at that point or just fire you and then point you in the general direction of a professional in an attempt to get you classified sociopath, because you'd have to be a literal sociopath to pretend your kids died in a crash to get out of work)

I would recommend avoiding FF7 actually. Also avoid dark souls, avoid anything gray and dreary or has anything to do with feelings of nonexistence unless you really feel drawn to that. I'd probably feel drawn to that just because i'm nihilistic and it would help me relate to myself.

I'd play something mind numbing desu, Tetris/minecraft/terraria, something stupid like that.

Singleplayer games:
Mario 64/world/sunshine/galaxy/odyssey
Zelda Alttp/oot/WW maybe BOTW. Avoid MM for the reasons I listed above

more inc I just wanted these here now

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

I was on here when I got the call. Should I head over to the couch for a change of scenery? What exactly are you expecting to change for me right now? I mean apart from my kids apparently not coming home today.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

He's probably either Chinese or Ameriburger

Landon Price
Landon Price

Got a call from my wife, our plan succeded! My old senile mom and my incompetent down kids just died in planned car "accident". I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna suspect me and my wife. Got any games for celebrate ?
Games you like playing when you're feeling happy and can't wait for cash in the insurance thread I guess?
I liked FF7 when I was a kid. Picture seems to fit the face of my bank account consultant when he will see we are no longer broke.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Crash team racing?
Dw op just make more kids with your wife

Although my real answer is BOTW I played it during a deep depression and it helped take my mind off everything, emulate it wiiu it or switch it whatever works best for you. I lost my mum in december and i remember just crying nonstop on the first night then just silently lurked Sup Forums the whole things a blur desu

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

goes on 4chan
wants to play video games to escape instead of dealing with your problems
literally incapable of choosing not to come here

4chan is a fucking cancer in society if there really are people like op who act like braindead manchildren who cant deal with their emotions or problems in life.

If you think this is acceptable behaviour you also need to get the fuck off 4chan before you reply to me like an angry child being told to turn off the fucking game to go to bed and interact with the real world

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Not that guy, but stop projecting. This guy is a sad sack of shit if his fucking mom AND kids died and he goes on here for Video Game recs, I’m addicted to gaming too but come the fuck on

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

What game will help me get the fuck off 4chan?

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

this
fuck off OP and deal with your rl problems

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Look I'm not going to work anymore what more do you want? I'm just here alone in my apartment that has suddenly started to feel WAY too big. Should I go for a walk? Watch the Food Network instead? What am I supposed to do? Nothing feels real right now.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

Carmageddon

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

talk to your wife you fat lard

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

You seem to not give a shit that your kids just died.
We're they diagnosed with retardation/autism?

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

My condolences.
But is it your mom or your wife's mom?

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

just don't even bother reading through this drivel OP

Anyone here with an IQ less than 150 talking about how humans "should behave" is literally retarded and hasn't the faintest clue what the real world is like outside of their protected social bubble

There isn't A TEXTBOOK ANSWER ON HOW TO REACT
YOU FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Try out dragons dogma man
its not overly dark, its silly fun fantasy hack and slash adventures with an interesting late game story
get it on pc, comes with the dlc. you can sink loads of hours into it and not think or worry about anything else
you can also make your own companion like your character and have other peoples companions in your party, semi online

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

go see your wife and look for counselling so you don't fucking neck yourself.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Its funny how you suggesting more distractions and more escapism shit
Watching tv and video games, this is just bait

Go talk to real people you know and think about memories you have of the children.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Just stop blogposting you normie. This isn't facebook.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

Just let it come, these people don't understand tragedy and are trying to make fun of the situation because thats what they've been trained to do by meme technology.

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

desu i would probably just try my best to sleep

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

gest some games for me to pl

What if this is a paradox and he ended killing his mom and childrens

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

I'd recommend looking into grief consoling.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

thanks bro

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Was reading your other replies, and thought to myself, why the fuck is your wife still working after your kids died? Wtf, you guys need to console each other, is that why you’re still here? You have no one to grieve with?

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

He mentioned earlier that his wife is working when he's not and vice versa, holy shit do you guys pay attention.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Go see to your wife, now.

Parker James
Parker James

Kys

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Just masturbate

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

I think you can call in sick if your mom and kids all died.
PS if this isn't a bait post you should watch out with your marriage. kid death is a marriage killer.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Rape a child in front of his granny. Kill both.

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

That's not an American thing.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Yeah but HOW TF is the wife still working after learning her kids died? Sounds cold hearted as fuck

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Everybody above this post got baited

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

you got baited

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

They planned the "car accident".

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

Has she actually heard about this yet OP?

Thats the only explanation I got here, otherwise shes heading somewhere else right now most likely.

I'd probably just go for a walk around my city for hours and think. I also wouldn't immediately go to my spouse either so I don't find that odd desu

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

Everybody above this post are dead and live in a paralel universe from the ones who post after.

David James
David James

all these faggots telling a grieving man what to feel

My parents were shot to death not even a year ago, just do things to try and take your mind off it and comfort those effected by the tragedy.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

BUT MOOOOOM I CAN'T TURN IT OFF GET OUT OF MY ROOM I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

She has the car. I bike to work. She'll be here soon.
Right now there is no one here yes. It's about a 30 min drive from our place to her work. I feel like I'm just in stasis right now. Waiting for something to hit me.

Lots of people keep telling me to do something. Which is pretty vague. But my kids were my something. Apart from work they were the thing that happened in my life. My son and I had been alternatively beating each other's time attack records in Sonic Mania lately. My daughter tried to like games but never got over the hand eye coordination barrier.

Correcting present tense for past is a bitch.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

implying you have any filial connections to your name and are in any position to posture to someone who's allegedly just lost it all and is at a loss for processing the complete upheaval of his human existence
This post really ticks me off

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Were the shooters black? Honest question

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

maybe read a book, op

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

believing anything on 4chan

anyway, OP is most likely white and also most likely never struggled, even half as much as i have.

therefore i don't give a fuck, welcome to real life. deal with it.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Time to make more kids. No time like the present

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Then he shouldn't be a heartless asian bugman that doesn't feel anything after his mom and kids died as well as thinking it's alright for his wife to still be at work and to go to work after too
I hope this is real because fuck you OP

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

The amount of people with a fucking wife and children posting on Sup Forums - Video Games is already microscopically small, and the amount of people unlucky enough to lose their family in a car accident is probably even lower.

People actually believing in the combination of both at the same time is the only real tragedy here.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

Yeah hes just an armchair sociologist. Not even armchair psychologist level, just spews half anthropological half human fallacious reasoning shit he half understands.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Fuck off back to the pavement then you self-centered nigger.
wut about me doe
Unbelievable

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

OP had to lie just to get people to recommend him video games

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

OP, you really have my condolences if this is true, but Sup Forums is not the right place to be talking about this. Take a walk, play some relaxing games like Kirby, get with your wife, and think things through. You sound like you're in shock currently, so when it hits, it'll be rough. I can't recommend much other than to plan visits to a therapist and take some extended time off. You're not the first person this has happened to, and you won't be the last. Other people have made it through, and so can you. Good luck.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

i'm not black, and you can't do anything about it.

the more upset / out of luck whites, the better for the world

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

I don't think you understand that things that are unlikely to happen, happen every single day you fucking retard. Do you not understand how the basic idea of chance works? Also

acting as if you understand statistics at all

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

wife's children die
ask 5chin for advice

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Only decent piece of advice in this thread.jpeg
ask the fucking cost for EVERYTHING.
stay calm anon, stay calm. you can go ape shit after everything has been taken care of.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

also caught up in bitter, misplaced 'fuck whitey' indignation
Go jack off by your lonesome

Jose Green
Jose Green

FUCK that. Get on V every single day if it makes you feel better. You could make a post every day and I would probably get on and talk to you like a normal human.

just because this shit is anonymous and a lot of people here are shitbags doesn't mean its not a gathering of actual people. There is nothing wrong with talking to people when you are grieving hard.

If you end up feeling detached because of these retards tho I completely understand. The point is to not think you have to DO anything at all. There is no response built into the human brain for this, this is an overwhelming experience.

I do HIGHLY recommend talking to your boss and asking for recommendations on grief consul if you have no other options or family members that know someone.

Is your dad alive OP?

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

You'll struggle for energy and motivation before too long I imagine, see a professional asap, like, call your doctor and explain what happened, they'll probably be able to suggest the sort of thing you should see. but don't wait until you have no will to do it.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Probably don't wanna hear this now but if this is true you and your wife are probably going to end up separating. Parents of dead children rarely stay together because their spouse just reminds them of what they lost.

I don't have any advice for you, but try to be prepared for the fact that soon you'll be totally alone. Mario 3D World is fun.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

mfw meeting up with my gorgeous gf later
you'll be here still upset about my anonymous post
also still white

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

mfw this thread is up and running
mfw all these retards unironically being baited by this shit

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Well yes, they were black too though

You don't understand, it doesn't feel real, at all.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

And this is the shit that turns people into neo-nazis.
Go bite a curb

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Enjoy your dead parents you fag

William Kelly
William Kelly

i cannot tell what the hell is going on here
but i feel heavy bait

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

He can come here if he likes, but he'll still get tons of people baiting and the thread will probably 404. My sincere recommendation is to post in a few /adv/ vent threads when he feels the need because there you can usually get a decent response/support. As far as just posting here, though, that's alright. Whatever keeps the booze away.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

I just hope your evil worldview doesn't rub off on her, it would be better for everyone if you WERE a sexless loser

John Torres
John Torres

I've got time to burn. We can share common ground maybe.

My first five years were in a little town in northern California called Eureka. My step dad worked at the Pepsi plant near there and my mom took care of me and later my sister in a converted motel called the Triangle Motel. The place was known for its heroin junkies, homeless people sleeping at the tire factory nearby, and the prostitutes. I had a lot of very nice prostitute friends and had no idea what that was until I was like 12.

We moved to Oregon when I was 6. From then to 13 we had a two bedroom dive. My sister and I shared a room. We couldn't afford much so I never had toys or the new Genesis or SNES when they came out. Never had the same magazines all the cool kids got to talk about. I was The Poor Kid™ at school.

My teens were pretty okay. Step dad fell out of the picture but that was a bit of a blessing because my mom, it turned out, was a better provider. She finished raising me but my sister sort of vanished into meth and off to Montana when she was 14.

I'm not very skilled or bright so I've worked at just above minimum wage in factory jobs for about a decade. My wife is a care provider. I'm not going to say my life was overly hard. I had a lot of love and comfort despite being poor. And I like to think I do ok for myself now. Or did.

Anyway I hope you have a good day, Bitter Bro. God bless. I mean that. It sounds like you need some fortune.

James Reed
James Reed

Are neo-nazis supposed to be a scary? Nobody takes them seriously.

You fags literally get punched out by Tumblr white knights. Real spooky. You can't even guard your own women.

tl;dr man. i don't care about anyone here.

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

You know what OP, coming to 4chan was a mistake

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

stop posting about your personal issues on a site where white children can post anonymously.

more than half of these posters are frail 17 year old introverts.

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Fag

James Ross
James Ross

I don't care about anyone here but I went out of my way to come in here, say fuck whitey, and continue to defend my statement
lmao

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

neo-nazis don't real

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Super Mario Bros 2
Any Kirby game

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

mfw this thread

off to my morning wake and bake, stay mad crackers.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

if you don't care about anyone here why the fuck are you giving away your life story to a bunch of anons?

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

I think you might be confused anon

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

i'm not that anon lma0

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Hi I am OP and that was my life story. I was trying some kind of olive branch I guess. Bitter Bro is the guy who replied and does not care.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

Fag

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

If he's white he must have never struggled in his life.

From a person of color to another, you really need to stop this mode of thinking. It helps no one. Tragedy comes to people regardless of race. Everyone struggles. Everyone experiences pain.

He may have never been called a nigger before in his life, but no one should ever assume that he has never struggled.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Don't blame us when skinheads stomp you into dirt when you go to prison.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

off to help my friend ghostdog track your location so I can send a thousand flies to your house in easily breakable jars for being incredibly crass on my anonymous underwater roman band instruments board

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

yeah, because your pussy ass sure won't

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Don't waste words om narcissists.

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

inb4 he calls you a cuck

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Tetris is supposed to help you deal with trauma.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Don't you have to go roll an epic fatty or something, honkey-slayer?

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Wtf op have no emotions?

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

I am almost certain this is real now :[

This was very honest and human story and I feel very sad now. I can't even fathom what you will be going through. Saying encouraging words seems useless.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

STOP GIVING THIS LARPING BLOGFAGGOT ATTENTION

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

NOOOOOO
WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T STRUGGLE
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
CNN AND BLACK LIVES MATTER TOLD ME SO
AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK WHITEEEYYY AND FUCK DRUMMPAPSIIASUDHFSJ
lol what is that even supposed to mean, you're not even putting proper thoughts together anymore

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Thanks for being a phone poster btw

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

Could be

David Reed
David Reed

Don't you feel shame being retarded?

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

o-oh yeah well someone will g-get you

typical white people

Robert King
Robert King

If this is for real, I'm not sure playing a game you like right now would be the best idea unless you're ok with potentially ruining it for yourself by associating it with such a fucked up time in your life. Just my two cents.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

mother and children die
"i should play some video games to get my mind off this"

I really don't think that's an appropriate response

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

I want reddit to go

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Ff7 is a good starter. Go all out on PS1 era JRPGs.
Star ocean 2
Valkyrie Profile
Xenogears
Lunar Silver star / eternal blue
Legend of legaia? Was the first one PS1 or were they both PS2?
Vagrant Story
Front Mission 3
Final Fantasy Tactics. Tactics Ogre too if you can find it.

You need games that'll take -time- Anon.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

people acting like posting here is an insane and unreasonable action

I don't think you niggas understand that when shit gets bad sometimes people just kinda shut off mentally because the alternative is just out-and-out losing it. I remember when I was a kid and my dad had a seizure, while my brother was trying to call 911 I just zoned out watching TV because I was like 10 and didn't know what to do or how to process the thoughts racing through my mind. going to your hangout and asking for a game to take your mind off it sounds crazy but it's not that unreasonable. that all said is right.

anyway assuming you aren't just baiting for (You)'s, i am truley sorry for your lots

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Yeah he should have said he's gonna come to your house and knock you around like a real WWW DOT übermensch in a heated CS 1.6 match

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

How old are you OP?
When is your birth date?

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Post proofs

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

You were 10 so it makes sense you couldn't process a traumatic experience
OP is supposedly old enough for kids aged 9 and 12. He deserves everyone not believing this horseshit and being called a dumbfuck

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

left for dead

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

ITT: virgins larping it up

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

expecting the average Sup Forumsirgin to be capable of empathy

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

32. 1985.
Lol nah. I mean, feel free to not believe me. Not going to bring anyone back if you do.

Wife should be home soon. I'm sure my day is about to get chaotic. I love and have played everything here. Sounds like a great list to get lost into honestly. Legaia 1 was PSX, 2 was PS2.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

OP, just go play FF7 for a while and then talk with your wife. Talking with these anons won't help at all.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

your opinion is worthless so I don't understand why you are pridefully showing off as if you were intelligent.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Ain't no time for games, sucka.
You and your wife need to heal. Go on vacation or something.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

I fucked your waifu/gf/wife/fave eceleb today and you'll just have to accept it as fact.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Be he just made this up you fucking moron, he just realized it doesn't make any sense to get this call from his wife and is trying to hand wave it.

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

Max payne

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Crazy taxi

James Reed
James Reed

Was the accident caused by who?

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

Idk laughing has helped I think. I'm still not feeling anything. This doesn't feel real. I said it a while ago but all I'm doing is hyperventilating every now and then. And it's disconnected from what I'm doing or thinking. Everything feels disconnected.

Honestly the shitposting has helped the most. It's a laugh at least. Sympathy feels weird. But I appreciate it too.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

is this loss?

James Diaz
James Diaz

Carmageddon

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Are you white anon?

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

"hey my mum and kids just died, can I take off work today?"
"nah, fuck you bob, I want that report by the end of the day"

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

OP is obviously in shock
OP comes to a place he's used to, where he feels safe, because he's in fucking shock
"lol op why do you come here it's not logical xD"
It's not even about empathy, this place is riddled with sheltered retards who have no clue how a human works

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Actually Commit suicide

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

quoting two posts is showing off an opinion
Not as worthless as making fun of someone's (supposed) struggle to grapple with the destruction of their life and trying to have one last rendezvous with normalcy

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

he thinks that's all that makes it blatantly obvious OP is lying
Jesus Christ this board is full of gullible fucks

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

OP, play FFVII.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

OP is obviously in shock
Who are you quoting?

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

golden sun starts with an entire village dying so there's that

Jason King
Jason King

Your wife needs you right now faggot. Don't fucking play vidya right now.

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

lol, nah
Now you've done it

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Wife and children

I've detected the flaw in your little ruse

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

he is a child and his act is not fooling anyone. I should know, as any mature and mentally capable adult persons such as myself would certainly be able to maintain full composure even in events of grief, taruma, and death! Anyone who acts in a different manner are surely disingenuous and should not be trusted.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

hur dur why seek solace with friends when u can go weep with wife?!?
I’m disappointed in you Sup Forums. I’d have expected you to be able to turn off the sewage outflow for at least 5 minutes to comfort a brother in a time of grief.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Personally, RPG wise I'd recommend Secret of mana/evermore, chrono trigger before the PS1 classics. Maybe try baten kaitos, or Tales of Symphonia but I could never get into them myself.

Newer RPGS suck so I haven't played any new ones. Undertale was the last decent "rpg" I played and that was just cause of the jokes.

I did hear underrail is good if you liked Fallout 2/fallout 1. Also try fallout 2/fallout 1. YOu can fuck a prostitute in those
As someone who's lost their father and son it isn't sympathy

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

First kid at 20? How did you and your wife meet? You said you aren't especially bright so I assume you finished high school but no uni/college. Was she a high school sweetheart?

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

When you genuinely cannot tell if someones joking or not

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

That's not the only thing wrong with OPs story you absolute fucking moron. Look at all the coincidences OP has to explain
n-no my wife has the exact opposite schedule as me I swear!
she's also still working for whatever reason even though your boss wouldn't even let you work in this situation if you wanted to
despite being at work she is the only one who receives a call

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

This.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Right now, play nothing, OP.
You'll have to deal with paperwork and funerals.
I suggest cremating them all if possible. The dead won't mind whether they are buried or turned into ash.
You'll have time to play later.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

He literally never says "Wife and children" anywhere in his entire post. Also there's more than that for "little" flaws

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

I’m saddened to hear this. After some gaming, try praying and visiting with your remaining loved ones. Escapism and isolation won’t do you much good for the long term. You must remember when you were loved to realize that you are still loved. Xenoblade 2 is a long and lighthearted story with memorable characters that revels in fun and familiar JRPG tropes. The music is outstanding, they got an Irish catholic choir for this one.
youtu.be/N3s4fO_2dbE

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Get your head out of your ass

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

some of these replies
goddamn OP you gotem

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Concern because you're literally retarded? Actually never mind, OP has completely failed at being funny so he might just be a pathological liar.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Burnout 3: Takedown

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

there are people who believe in this bait shitposting

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

fuck off

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

Wow you sure got me OP, now your story is hope-free!

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

feeling safe on Sup Forums
4chan is not a hugbox, thanks.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Im sure my day is about to get chaotic
ok lets chat about vidya

NO ONE talks like this after their parents AND children die. lmao what the fuck kind of troll is this? its clearly someone who does not interact with people socially at all

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

Skepticism is just as comfortably easy and no more virtuous than belief in this context

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

hole-free*

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Never have kids cause youre a lonely virgin fuck so you don't understand they take different shifts so they can take turns watching them and sleeping, extremely common
she isn't working, you're a retard
are you seriously this retarded? Emergency contacts are the first to be used moron, mom is always the first one to be contacted

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

ya lmao im glad we got an expert to weigh in lol.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

At this point I wonder if all the posts "falling for it" are the actual bait and I'm the fool

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

His mom was babysitting his children, dummy, but the story is fake anyway.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

youre welcome bb <3

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

So this is how you get a rec thread to stay up.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

jesus christ lmao under rated

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

If your relationship with your wife fails maybe you can try and go into the military. I bet there are branches that still take recruits in their 30s. It can help keep you busy with its strict routine and regiment, there's somebody there to watch over you, and if you're really feeling like you can't take it anymore there's always the installed priest or psychologist you can talk to and get help.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

The mom of the children you basement dweller

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

I've seen more genuine and helpful replies to these kind of threads on literal /b/. Maybe it won't be so bad if Sup ForumseoGAF gets overrun by normalfags because at least they know when to be honest and sympathetic towards another human being when they need to, and don't have nearly as much autism needed to post garbage replies baiting for (You)s and basically shit on someone else's funeral service.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

If it's true, which it isn't, his mom could have been driving his kids to school if he's in EST which is even more hilarious.
Your dumbfuck kids and mom died on the way to school lol

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Being a double digit IQ monkey who can't smell bullshit is not 'virtuous'

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

F

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Personally it feels like I'm back in '06 Sup Forums with the replies. Interesting to see how people haven't lost their banter touch but I wish everybody could still know how to fucking get angry.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Going to work after a death in the family

That's how I know it's bullshit.

Just in case it isn't though, my deepest condolences.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

If half my family died, the last thing I'd want to do is deal with the real world.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Being a bellcurve majority who fell for the "question everything" meme and fail to adopt it, turning it into a "my intuition is always right and I can never make wrong assumptions about the world" isn't something to be proud of either

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

cry, it'll help get your feelings out

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Drawn To Life
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

Play the secret of monkey island
Watch The Venture Brothers
That's how I would deal with this shit. Then I'd find a heroin dealer be doped up for the inevitable divorce and purposefully OD within a year. Maybe don't be like me I dunno.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

I'm happy for your loss, OP!

Play Postal 1.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

if you didn't read OP talking about his upbringing and feel something then you are probably emotionally stunted

Also everyone talking about your wife leaving you as if it was guaranteed are somewhat foolish. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't but it isn't the end of universe. There is still more to do after the pain ends either way, so it doesn't make a difference anyway.

Its possible youll stay together and the relationship becomes even more strong at the end

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Capitalism at its finest

Luke Young
Luke Young

Wow, I honestly cannot believe how underage and retarded nu4chan is. How could you seriously completely avoid all the things telling you not to believe the bullshit posted here? How can you actually sit here and adamantly defend falling for such blatant bullshit as somehow making you a better person? Half of you are literally only addressing why he would come here and not the obvious style of a lie present in every single one of his posts, you must be literal autists to not understand how normal people communicate in certain situations and that OP's is indicative of a tall tale rather than a shocked or confused person seeking comfort. The first thing you are supposed to learn when you come here is that every post is a work of fiction, and yet not a single one of you bothered to lurk the required ten minutes to figure this out.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

tl;dr

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

make up a bullshit blog post to get free (You)s from Sup Forums

Guys my dog just ate my dad, games for this feel?

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Forget the games. Helium and nonrebreather mask OP

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Married man here.

You know how I know you're a fucking child? Or at least a cardboard slobbering child-at-heart? Because you're not an adult.

Adults have responsibilities. Loss doesn't mean that you go cry in a corner - that's where children that can't handle shit go. The wife just lost their father-in-law and children, too (and I don't give a damn about your semantics on whose fucking children they are, trying to loosely connect it to some juvenile cuck, blacked, or other meme). An adult fucking takes the paperwork, empathizes and understand that their spouse is dealing with the exact same pain and comforts them, and handles the loss and sorrow in as constructive of a manner as possible (including seeking counseling, if needed).

There's your primer on how to deal with loss like an adult. If you don't need it now, you will. You're welcome.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

My post is assuming OP isn't larping of course. And my post is replying to people who think the same.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

tl;dr

Elijah King
Elijah King

Question everything
Holy shit no one is telling you that you need to disbelieve by default, you are making up this straw man in order to defend falling for something that not only doesn't have any evidence to back it up but also has MANY factors that out it as bullshit. I could see falling for something fake even though it doesn't have evidence to back it up, but still defending it after seeing OP spew bullshit is indefensibly retarded.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

WOW YOU FEEL SORRY FOR A PERSON >WHO'S STORY YOU CAN NEITHER PROVE NOR DISPROVE, YOU MUST HAVE BRAINDAMAGE LOLOLOL NU/V/, ViDeOGaMEs HAHA I'm SO INTELLIGENT

W-w-why isn't anyone telling me how smart I am and talking to this guy right now

G-g-guys? I shitposted in others too, please pay attention to me

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

tl;dr

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Exactly what I would expect from someone who fell for this

William Martinez
William Martinez

THANKS DSP!

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

self proclaimed adults
browsing a website about anime and videogames

not really an adult thing to do

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

having slow eyes to read

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

That's a really cute shark

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Married man here

thats too long I ain't reading it

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

You say this as if OP hasn't given you plenty of evidence pointing to this being bait

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

go watch Kung Pow instead of games to cheer you up

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

tl;dr

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

You've still got a wife right? Fuck her and make more kids. Hook your daddy up with some chick so you can have a step mom too. Everything's back to normal.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Why are you wasting everyone's time with this thread? We all know it's bullshit. Their isn't any good bait. Why bother?

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

ts;dr

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

You are talking to someone who lost his father and son on the exact same day

My initial reaction was to sit and stare blankly at the wall for hours. I didn't call off work, I just didn't fucking show up.

My GF at the time tried to talk to me about this the same day and I couldn't. Nothing has struck me as suspicious enough to discard my humanity in the chance that it was real, sorry you feel so fucking sure of your astute judgement and can.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

senior year of college
writing senior thesis for complete bitch advisor
dog dies
sad but I can't go back home for that
uncle dies
miss deadline for funeral
grandfather dies
miss deadline for funeral
grandmother dies
senior thesis advisor calls me out on this
send her THREE OBITUARIES, plus my grandmother's obituary mentions the recent losses of her husband and son
gives me a one day extension

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

I am pretty sure this thread is what you'd call 'satire'
It is satirizing the constant blogpost threads where people go into unnecessary detail about their personal life just so they can ask for game recommendations.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Even when his mother and his wifes sons die, a Sup Forumsirgin is still shitposting on Sup Forums instead of playing videogames.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

thinking "to be skeptical" is to "disbelieve by default"
You know how I can tell you have a dictionary definition of an "average" IQ?
I've read through pretty much the whole thread and so far there's not much to OP's story I couldn't believe. Most of the "flaws" people have pointed out are instantly refuted, you'd have to be incredibly cynical to still think they hold value despite the explanations given. Also you're seriously asking for evidence that he isn't lying about his dead family and every intricacy of his personal life just to be able to give someone some empathy?

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

If this is real just get the fuck off Sup Forums.
Everyone here is retarded beyond belief and this is the last place you should be right now. Call your fucking wife and tell her to come home so that you can deal with this.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

I think you're the retarded one.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

its ok they are all just pretending to be retarded to be funny anon

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Parents die
Gotta distract mysefl play videogames because I can't ever feel bad
I must feel good
I MUST FEEL GOOD
I MUST FEEL GOOD

The absolute state of westerners. Hedonism to the core.
In my country it would be considered very disrepectful to act in such a way. You are suppose to be in a grieving process.
It was just bait anon
There are things you shoudn't joke with, even as an anon on the internet

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Brah fuck video games, go cope in some other manner.

Holy shit. What a bitch indeed.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Still trying too hard my dude. Maybe try coming back when you actually hit 18.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

and stare blankly at a wall
Yes, not "hurriedly plug up holes that have been poked in your story and defend its realism on an anonymous threat singing blog". If op's story were true and he did come here he would most like just keep posting in other threads like usual, the Op is very clearly trying to coax out le ebin edgy 4chin replies so he can screenshot it for Reddit. No one calling out Op is saying they wouldn't feel sorry if it were real.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

Nah, you're just a soft faggot who believes random people in the internet despite no proof. I bet you have relationship issues right?

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Fuck off Abdul

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

LOVE these threads because you can spot the newfags who believe everything they read on 4chan.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

It wasn't even much of a coincidence. My grandparents were in their late eighties. My uncle had already outlived his prognosis by 7 years, and his death took a toll on my elderly grandparents. My dog was also at the high range of his breed's lifespan.

Still, what a shitty year. I didn't even like my thesis topic.

Jason White
Jason White

lol at the faggots in this thread, why should he cry and act like a goddamn woman? it wont bring them back, just accept it and keep on trucking

Eli Green
Eli Green

Kek
Not saying we should be mass genociding everyone who doesn't identify as a moralcuck or something, but I think it would be a benefit to everyone if there were certain "requirements" for assigning people to positions of power that could have a big impact on someone else's life, or even just ruin their day

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Well... Fuck. Take the day off, you're in no condition to work.
A game wont cheer you up but I'd play something violent or if mmos didn't suck now I'd go ganking.

No idea how I'd cope if I lost my mother and two lil ones on the same day..

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Except I never said skeptical = disbelieve by default you illiterate, I was specifically refuting your statement that people were being overly disbelieving as if there wasn't any evidence against him. If you don't see anything unrealistic about OPs posts in the thread then congratulations, you officially have autism, or have somehow managed to never hear someone lie in your entire life.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Play MGSV and put Phil Collins as your helicopter music

youtu.be/rcp3tZ3XFyQ

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

dude go grieve before you snap and kill yourself or someone else. games arn't going anywhere.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

There are things you shoudn't joke with, even as an anon on the internet

sounds faintly superstitious. If it is bait then it got an emotional response out of me so was probably worth.

In all seriousness there is no strong psychological evidence that the normal traditions/societal pressures of your random chosen country have a positive effect on your mental well-being after tragedy. Last I read most studies indicated you should be impulsive and ride it out if you have no history of suicidal behavior or depression already. If you do have those then you probably extremely numb to these experiences in the first place

It always comes down to your safety net you've built around family/friends.

As people in OP's life you have the option of helping him through this just by doing what your doing now, shit posting. or you could also be empathetic. It doesn't really matter its all gonna work out in the end anyway.

Ops gonna be fine.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

OP here, you dumbfuckers are so easy to bait lmao. I made this shit up for some (you)s to brighten up my day. Cya retards

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Fuck you anon....

But if this is true, i'm trully sorry m8. Let them RIP... You could play some tetris to Kill some time

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

there's no downside to believing him, and every benefit if it is true.

People who don't understand utilitarianism at all shouldn't discuss logic as if they had a fucking clue. Its called VALUE. What brings VALUE.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Soon they won't even have to be newfags. As can be seen they are now the majority and will adamantly defend being retarded, they will never learn, and no matter how long they stay here they will always be as gullible as they were day one.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

I played Sonic Battle in one sitting after my grandparents died.
The end of Sonic Battle was made to be sad so i cried tears but it wouldn't stop as I was reminded of the departed.

I was calm and collected while playing that damn game but I think I just needed a trigger to pull my ass back to reality where i had to accept the unacceptable, endure the unendurable and feel the unexplainable.

You are going to spend a lot of time pondering about it until you speak your mind to another person. Possibly your wife, possibly your buddies whom you call and say "hey guys, want to go for a drink right now, it's on me, I lost dear ones"

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

expecting solace from the dedicated underage shitposting board
There's your first mistake.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

There is literally zero benefit either way brainlet

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

soulcrushing experience
casually asks trade what game he should play to forget about it.
Either lying, or you have no soul.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

It's not a fucking human thing.

James Johnson
James Johnson

everyone is a child but me, this is how an adult should behaves bullshit
men aren't allowed to have emotions bullshit
You're a piece of shit

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

oh fuck, not trade. meant Sup Forums i just got out of a intense aruement with some fag in wow, apologies.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

WE

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

WERE

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

WoW and XC2fag
Figures you're the type of fag to shit up the board with your fake MMO

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Here’s your (you).

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

my mom and kids died, what video games should I play?
gee OP, maybe you should spend some time with your wife, where is she
she'll be here in 30 minutes, now tell me about those video games

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Except I never said skeptical = disbelieve by default you illiterate
Question everything
"Holy shit no one is telling you that you need to disbelieve by default"
You seem to be inferring that "questioning everything"/being skeptical is the same as disbelief, and shouldn't be the first course of action to anything. Maybe you should try to make that a bit clearer.
as if there wasn't any evidence against him.
Intuition based observations that get refuted in a single sentence isn't "evidence".
If you don't see anything unrealistic about OPs posts in the thread then congratulations, you officially have autism, or have somehow managed to never hear someone lie in your entire life
You've gotta be retarded to think this!
Why
Because anyone who thinks this is retarded!
I love ad hominem, keep going

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

You dont want cheerful games in such a situation, you want anger.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

KINGS

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

you could also be empathetic
I'm not empathetic for those who act in disrecpectiful ways in face of their parent's death.
suicidal behavior or depression
These are western trends because you're hedonists. Because you are raised to believe you must be feeling good the entire time, when something bad happens you fall appart completely. Hedonism is bad because it is impossible, because bad things happen and joy is never enough. You are never content with what you have.

In my country, we're not taught to believe that our ultimate goal in life is to feel good, or to expect empathy from people. Empathy must be earned. There are things that are more important than our feelings.
If someone you love dies, you must retire from society and embrace the pain of the lost, until you are able to accept it and move on.
We have nowhere near the statistical level of depression that is observable in first world western countries.

If OP thinks he can find solace from the death of loved ones in such shallow things, if he even want to distract himself from the pain with such things, then he does not really loved them. He loves himself more.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

OP is definitely lying, or at the least, going to the wrong place about this.

Don't you have a fucking Normiebook? Post your problem there, so that at least people who know you will tell you to stop thinking about video games for the time being and console your wife.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

She's probably frozen at work and being consoled by workmates. She would also be in no condition to drive.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

Be hedonist
Dislike feeling bad
Try to feel good instead

Be self-restraint espousing virtue signaller
Feel good about feeling bad
This is better somehow

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

Dude you should really try Friday the 13th for the NES.
The gameover screen is a real wake up call.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

"Dumbfuckers" is consistent with the prior troll's typing and medicore english so its doubtful to be op, OP left forever ago cause his wife got back. Just letting everyone know
Not going to read all that but I will give you some advice

Stop looking for reasons to think of yourself a better human than others, and actually go accomplish something instead of posting here

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit