Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

Animal Crossing

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Street Fighter

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

my father beating me to a pulp was sufficient for me to feel some kind of hatred

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Elmo’s Letter Adventure

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

This

Zachary James
Zachary James

pretty sure max shoots someone in that or something
also doesn't tf2 guy hit someone

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Tetris?

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

based dad.

didnt let you grow up a soyboy

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

based

John Adams
John Adams

I am pretty sure hurr durr
Give a clear example.

Colton James
Colton James

I know you are shitposting but you are still a faggot.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

soyboy unironically

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

well its his fault for standing there

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Delete this

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

DOOM

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

based

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

classic miiverse post

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

What am I looking at?

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Anime girl about to be crushed to death by giant tetris block

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

his
You're so lucky chiaki autist isn't here

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Guns don't kill people, video games kill people!!

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

danganronpa
And nothing of value was lost

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

did those idiots doesn't know what the ESRB is?

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

It clearly says Naive Parents on their shirt.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

do you know what the onion is, idiot?

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

nobody had ever gave me any counter-argument for this yet
99.99% of children played vidya and never grown up to be violence
so why try to fear monger people into thinking that 0.0001% chance will affect every children?

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

99.99% of children played vidya and never grown
VIDEO GAMES PREVENT CHILDREN FROM GROWING UP! SHUT IT DOWN!

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

What about the other 0.0009%?

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Calls people idiots
Can't even make a coherent sentence.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

2 Players playing GTA on the same device
The display appears to be showing FPS gameplay, since there are no character doing the killing on screen
Wired controllers but also huge ass flat screen

This has to be intentional, I know people talking out of their asses isn't new, but this level of stupidity can't be real

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Speedrun induced trannydom.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

the whole world plays videogames
only america has easy access to guns
only america has weekly school shootings

yes, im sure its videogames

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

It's weird how cucks always have this exact art style. Why?

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

school shootings and/or gun violence
literally only an increasing problem in america, and i doubt america is the only country that consumes video games

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

based kelly
a cuck

pick one and only one

James Gomez
James Gomez

ban guns
magically all violence disappears

Soyboy logic

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

why would you have a second tv only for games right besides your regular tv

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

no guns = more shootings
/pol/tard logic

Parker King
Parker King

total social alienation and a feeling of futurelessness don't cause school shootings, vidya gaems do

No, you just get stabbings, trucks of peace, acid attacks, and bombings.
Of course there's the racial component. You didn't have any of those until you imported niggers.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Isn't it more that it doesn't have a statistical change in homicide like in Australia

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

not saying that banning guns would solve anything, since criminals already have them.
The only solution to gun violence is never having them. Selling guns to regular people is asking to get shot.

now you are fucked and there is no easy way out, enjoy being a GTA extra for the rest of your life

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

ECONOMIC ANXIETY

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Banning guns doesn't stop criminals from breaking the law to obtain guns. People always seem to blame the tool, but not the mental state of the person first.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

are you retarded?
Without Guns violence would be only reduced a little bit, thats true
but on the other hand you would have way less people killed by violence, its way harder to kill someone with your bare hands or a knife compared to guns
i doubt you will see news labeled as "50 pupil killed in school with bare hands and/or a knife"

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

lamps kill people

almonds status: activated

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

Huh?

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Might as well not have any laws at all then

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

taking kelly seriously

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

if we out law straws the only ones with staws will be outlaws!!

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

comic is a cartoon talking words TO YOU

I instinctively never read anything that is looking straight at me.

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Violence in the dialogue I think.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Do you think the moment someone decides to break the law they get full magical access to the black market and all its resources
Like little 16 year old Haydn Asheleighe Whitefuck who stole daddy's rifle to take to school would've just walked into a fucking gang den and picked up a hot glock anyway instead, no problem

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

That's what I was getting at though.
If you're a future NEET or even just smart and friendless, chances are good you're gonna be a little bit more inclined towards doing the shooty bomby thing.

one country has lots of niggers
one country has significantly fewer niggers, all of which are not only constantly drunk on gasoline but also unable to operate the kind of weapons available in a gunless society
But it's guns, right?

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

true, but thats only because america is already fucked and has way to many people with guns, illegal or not, if there would be a way to destroy all from private persons then it would be way harder to obtain guns illegally and reduce school shootings and/or gunfights

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

irresponsible parents being irresponsible

Wow

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

it's whatever excuse you can think of

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Yeah because no one has ever made a homemade bomb or driven a truck down a busy market street or anything.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

worst execution for worst girl

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

What was that?

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

The Chinese love knife attacking children.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Black guy shoots someone
"Fucking niggers"
White guy shoots someone
"Fucking niggers made him shoot someone"
the party of personal responsibility

Charles James
Charles James

Stephen's Sausage Roll

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Name ONE video game
Jackie Chan

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

Tho obvious solution to me to prevent mass shootings is to not allow men between the ages of 15-45 from entering public places without a companion. Any man who in that age bracket who goes out in public without a companion should be arrested.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

More like only america has the worst mental health care in the world.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

am i the only girl around here

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

One reason mass shootings are so often focused on is because they're like the only kind of gun violence that white people do. It's shocking and unusual.

Meanwhile how many niggers were shot in Chicongo today?

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

the girl is already drawn like shes made of straws

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

The Witness

David Barnes
David Barnes

i doubt you will see news labeled as "50 pupil killed in school with bare hands and/or a knife"
What you see on the news is irrelevant. Mass murder is not an issue.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Because they don't have enough guns.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

I used to play Madden all of the time.
Now I'm in training to be a tight end for the Patriots.
Fucking video games.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

not enough

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

He meant murder rate before and after weapons restrictions were enacted.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Zen Bound

William Clark
William Clark

L.A. Noire

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Different anon here. You could easily kill fifty people with your bare hands or with a knife. What are we talking about? I just inserted myself into this conversation.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

edition.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

the chance someone actually building a homemade bomb (which requires atleast some knowledge and not being complete retarded) instead of just taking a gun is pretty small
same with trucks, its harder to obtain one compared to a gun (atleast in america)

chinese also has a law that you are responsible for the people once you are trying to help (example: if someone is injured and you help him, you need to pay the medical bill if the injured one is poor)
which is why nobody helps anyone in china, so people can just kill someone and other people look away

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

White people only kill a bunch of people instead of targeted attacks
You're an idiot also

Alexander James
Alexander James

Post links of the last 5 weeks of school shootings. I’m waiting. Furthermore does anyone want to post the kill count of the Muslim truck of peace and then tell me that without guns, there would be no more mass shootings?

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Switzerland is also a white country. Banning guns doesn't, like, inherently make a country less safe, but when you're dealing with a population of feral Africans and another population of mostly law-abiding Europeans, it's not a good idea to encourage the latter to disarm.
Correct. But it's still likely a rather high number.
I'm sure poor Appalachian white people committed just as many homicides today as blacks, though.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Mini Metro

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

chinese also has a law that you are responsible for the people once you are trying to help
That's so dumb I find it difficult to believe you.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

World of goo

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

y-yeah I mean niggers kill way more people on a day to day basis for way more retarded shit than even the most deranged mass shooter, but still
g-guns are the problem honest

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

same with trucks, its harder to obtain one compared to a gun (atleast in america)

Do people even try to have good bait anymore?

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Flower

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Anon a gun and a cheap shitbox car that Abdul can use to run over a bunch of wypipo are about the same in price.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

As a Mexican-American by reading this thread I can understand why the rest of the world hates us Americans.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

the point of these cartoons is that video games create aggressive and violent psychopaths

gun laws and weapons used in any singular or mass killing has very little to do with that

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

I don't get it

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Threes

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Guns are awesome.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

but at least us whites only murder people like cattle in enclosed areas huh!?
you're a fucking moron

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

And where’s the proof?

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

China does have a Good Samaritan law, but it's not exactly old and there are incidents where good samaritans were penalized which created bad public perception which eventually led to legislation.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

HEY EVERYBODY DID THE NEWS GET AROUND-

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

It's a comic defending violence in American football

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Tumble VR

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Is this the LOL thread ?

Juan James
Juan James

population of mostly law-abiding Europeans

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Yeah, it also happens way less often. I'm sorry I maligned your pet orcs but they're objectively more violent than the shooters you clutch your pearls over, get more people killed, and would continue to do so even if all guns disappeared tomorrow.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

real question is why would you buy a console called 'video game'

Landon Young
Landon Young

Jesus fucking Christ the cringe

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

Guy asks for examples of video games with no violence in them
Couple of other guys bring up Tetris as an example
Suddenly real world politics are brought up out of nowhere

What did you mean by this?

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

chinese also has a law that you are responsible for the people once you are trying to help

Naw it is not really a law of any sort just a bunch of lame as corrupt and shitty judges who find any justification to pad their conviction counts. Since to them the higher the conviction count is the better of a judge they are considered to be.

So if someone helps they will then say some bullshit along the lines of they had to be at fault some how since only someone with guilty conscience would feel bad enough to help. And they do that on purpose without actually putting laws down in the books since that way it makes it more likely for people to not help each other which discourages depending on the kindness of strangers so that they in turn only have the government to turn to for any sort of help given just how fucking systematically they discourage helping each other out.

Shits way more fucking sinister and corrupt as fuck though still admittedly smart as fuck way for that single party government to keeps its grip on power.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

The proof, the proof, the proof is on fire. We don't need no logic let the motherfucker burn.

William Green
William Green

They recently (October 2017) got a samaritan law that protects you when you try to help. Before that, people could blame you and ask compensation. There was a case in China where some granny fell off a bus and a dude helped her up. Granny sued the dude and the judge agreed with her because ''only someone with a guilty conscience would help the old lady''.There are cases of old people falling in the middle of the road and being left there for half an hour before someone helps them.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

You know that "56%" literally refers to the proportion of Europeans across the country, as opposed to the average racial makeup of an American, right?
That other 44% is where most of our violence comes from.

Carson James
Carson James

But the guy you replied to ended up being a Sup Forumsirgin. Is that really any better?

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

(C) 2010
every time

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Boy I sure do love coming home and turning on VIDEO GAME.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Passpartout

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

there isn't any
these political cartoonists have to shit out at least 2 of their crude drawings a week or they won't make their $30,000 a year, so they just go with any hotbutton issue they hear about on NPR

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Thread is moving so fast nobody will notice that even though I'm straight as hell my deepest desire is to suck a fucking cock and get pounded by it

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

But why do white people (as white as Americans can get) go and shoot up schools?
Jamal shooting Tyrone because he pissed him off at least has some kind of caveman sense to it.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

YEE HAW!

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

nintendogs

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Rakuen

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

no one shoots a gun on the trucks of peace, so yes, without guns there would be no mass shootings

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Classic cis.

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

where can i get the shirt that kid is wearing
rad shirt

William Perry
William Perry

What you see on the news is irrelevant. Mass murder is not an issue.
Agreed, neither is white genocide

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

There's no such fucking thing as a European American
There's Americans
You don't live in europe
You don't have the same culture as europe
You speak English, not any of the languages of the continent
You are not European

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

You could easily kill fifty people with your bare hands
Sup Forums

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

We should regulate guns
YEAH WELL CARS ARE DANGEROUS TOO
We already regulate cars

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Harvest moon

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

It's true.

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

There's this game that I can't remember the name of. It's entirely based around using a confusing and obtuse fake operating system to complete simple tasks.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Entire world plays GTA
Only USA has such an enormous amount of school shootings
Surely it's the fault of games!

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

defending
when was the last time any country attacked the USA?
he was attacking, not defending

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

ban me, but not delete the whole thread
I guess I was arguing with a janitor lol

But why do white people (as white as Americans can get) go and shoot up schools?
Because alienation. The people that do shootings are often mentally ill or otherwise unsuccessful people who harbor resentment for being outside the social order or for not having a chance to make a place for themselves in the world after school. It's like the line that shitlibs push vis-a-vis niggers, but actually true because white people have higher brain functions.

Also, I wonder what that chick who was raped, murdered, and fed to an alligator did to offend Tyrone's honor.

I agree, there's no such thing as a European-American. All Americans are Europeans, and anyone else just has US citizenship. I'm glad we agree, Chaim.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Linux

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

They don't have a law saying you have to look after someone you help, the law is simply that if you cause injury to someone you must pay for their treatment and care (and if the injury is lifelong, you pay for them for life). This is reasonable, but they had no good Samaritan law to go with it (a law basically stating that if you help someone who is injured or in danger you're protected from legal retribution; e.g. if you pull a man out of a burning building he can't sue you because he cut his leg on the broken window glass, since you saved his life). As another Anon said they have one now but it was only introduced last year. This lead to many cases where people would blame those who helped them because the actual person at fault wasn't around (e.g. someone who was hit by a car would say the driver who stopped to help them hit them, because the actual hitter drove off) and situations where people would fake injuries then sue people who tried to help them (there's a fairly well known video of a woman collapsing in front of a bus; no-one dares to even try and help her, and eventually she realises no-one's buying it, gets up, and walks away). This is what lead to the whole, "Never help anyone with anything ever," culture they have. That and the fact Chinese people don't have souls.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Just remembered. It was called ШП - ShP.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

English isn't a European language.
???

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Classic cis.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

For normal individuals, games absolutely do nothing but for mentally ill ones, they do. I remember when a 11 year old(can't remember if it was 14 or 11 or 10) kid that was diagnosed with some mental illness and tried to rape his mother because of video games. However these people should not be given anything immersive/interactive so even TV, movies and books should be banned for these people.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Last year the most deadly mass killing was with a truck of peace. It’s not the gun, it’s the person.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

higher brain functions
This isn't true for Americans. You are all violent mongrels.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

What if you play video games and own a gun at the same time?

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

I absolutely agree, fellow definitely from Europe poster.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

How do you consolidate the fact that the people you call mentally ill are fervent supporters of the same ideology you spout

All Americans are Europeans
How can you possibly say that? These people have lived outside of Europe for generations, they simply cannot be European anymore - they're American

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit