Official Ed, Edd, n Eddy Online tier list released

discuss.

Kanker sisters are not true clones, they should NOT be that close on the tier list. Also B. Edd puts in work if you grind his Nudity Heal bonus skill.

Edapuss is too low. He's not top tier material, but you can stomp the shit out of everyone in B and C if you aren't a shitter.

>no Lothar Ed

shit list, have fun at the bottom of the catalog

>boomerang versions, with all their movement options, lower than normal versions of the same charactes
do you even kite when you scam, my man?

Monster Ed is really only good for crowd control he should be B tier.

>main eddy's brother
>kick ass at local comps
>think he's easily A tier
>C tier
yeah, nah, you're a cunt

>Nazz is D-tier
>Still btfos half the roster in tourneys

When will tierfags learn?

>Boomerang Double D that low
He hard counters half the shit in the higher tiers

>S tier is mostly Ed variants
They need to fix the fucking balance in this game, everywhere you go it's just fucking Eds

>Mad Ed

This motherfucker breaks the game over his knee as long as you or a friend knows how to pop a heal

>Ed
>S tier
Fucking STR fags

Ed really is the Dio of EEEO.

Tier list is for queers. A competent Rolf player who knows how to use his parries can body anyone.

>Pebble in shoe Ed
>Not SS
>Machine gun Double D not even on the list
WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS

Where's accident prime double d? He needs to be somewhere in s tier

>Eddy and his brother in the same tier
This is fucking retarded

>Normal Ed in same tier as Monster and Mad Ed
>no 88-fingers Eddward
>no Bully Double D

>Double D Ultimo not S rank
What rubbish.

Anyone else disappointed that the kankers are just clones of eachother, just with minor speed and damage differences?

WTF u dumb nigger, MArie goes in S.

Where the fuck is Jonny, did they removed him again for "testing purposes"?
AND STOP FUCKING NERFING SARAH
#NotMySarah

>official
>tier list
those two words don't do together

>morie>lee
neck your neck

>tfw the boss of the first game is low tier in the sequel

The character's only challenging in the first one cause he gets tons of buffs and can do all the dumb complex combos. If you use the cheat to play as him in the first one, he's about the same.

>Eddy's brother
>C-tier
He has 10-0 matchups, if anyone ever has a good Eddy then you bring him out and it's basically impossible to lose. He's simple to learn and has a basic gameplan, but that doesn't stop him from being at least B-tier.

i'd have to argue that if Eddie was a bigger threat to most of the cast, you'd have a good argument for Eddy's brother being the perfect counter to him, unfortunately alot of other characters can handle eddie with no problem, like Lee Kanker.

He’s countered by a team of any Ed/Edd/Eddy or variants, the Kankers, and gets 1hko’d any time an Ed activates an environmental hazard near him

>no Jim the Cactus
fuck you

Can't find this game on Steam. Is this a mod?

No

Are they ever going to fucking nerf the Lemon Brook Lumpers?! I just got destroyed in PvP because the other team made the unanimous decision to be massive faggots and all run Lumpers.

Where can I find it, then?

>playing the game normally
>suddenly hear "LIFE HAS MANY DOORS, ED BOY"

post yfw

>Eddies Brother
>C tier
Nibba he dominated all Kevin Fags in the latest tourny

>New EEnE

Into the garbage bin. New seasons were shit.

BRRAAAAPP

You're retarded, the kankers are all basically reskins of eachother.
>B-but they have slight stat differences
They're still alternate costume tier samey.

What is even this thread?
Is this a meme or is there a real Ed, Edd n Eddy game?
please let it be real

Yes, there is a real new game that came out. Have you been living in a trailer?

grinding for jimmy unleashed is genuinely the hardest thing ive ever done in a game but it's really worth it, he's a great character

It's real, just a bit older and unoptimized like shit. It still gets updates every once in a while and can be pretty comfy to play.

in your heart

Edapuss has nothing going for him other than some decent spacing tools. If you're playing against a competent B. Rolf or Sumo Jimmy you'll most likely go shat on.

KANKER ZUSTERS

why the fuck don't i see any other wilfreds ever

i've been running it since it came out and i've never seen another

What's the game guys?

How does it feel to know that your game will always be nothing more than a shitty knockoff of Spongebob Online?

Lol it's a rp thread

>Double D
>D rank

heh

Fuck.
I unironically would enjoy an Ed, Edd n Eddy MMO that works like South Park RPG games where you create your own kid and meet other characters in their city and go on raids with children-made equipment.