RDR 2

I don't feel hyped for this game, why?

Fucking Take-two and their shitty microtransactions

For me it's the graphics. In the past new RS games used to be groundbreaking. I mean look at RDR. This looks bad but I hope the SP is good enough and that multiplayer wasn't the focus.

I fear for the single player campaign tbqh

I know the multiplayer is just gonna be a rehash of GTA Online but to be honest I could easily spend a few months playing it with my friends, not to mention the single player will still be great.

How could you be hopeful to begin with? You knew this would happen.

Buying the game at all sends the wrong fucking message.

Because Rockstar's single player stuff is really boring. What did you do in RDR? Rode around on a horse, listening to someone talk. Then you arrive at the location and shoot some guys from behind a wall. Their saving grace is that their worlds are nice and detailed, but the gameplay is super barebones

Yup

Same, it's like they're asking me not to buy it, so I'm not going to.

Rockstar graphics were never groundbreaking in any way

>What did you do in RDR?
Lived the dream of being part in a western. That is the whole point of that game.

I have it preordered and Im sure it will be great. Im not really into mp games, but if 2 has similiar mp to rdr then it would be great. GTO doesnt have best example of mc, but meh. Will see. I buy R* games for sp anyway

Drink, play poker, catch bounties, become lawless and get hunted, vlear bandit outposts, do strangers and freaks etc.

I'm hyped, both for SP and MP. It would actually be extremely hilarious if they found away to Jew everyone with microtransactions in this game like they did with V. I mean it's a fucking Wild West game.

>It would actually be extremely hilarious if they found away to Jew everyone with microtransactions in this game
>if they found away to Jew everyone with microtransactions in this game
>if they found away
>if
You gonna be jewed in ways you didn't even dream possible.

Ok fine. Will see. In worst case ill finish sp and sell it

some of the voice acting in the trailer seems a bit iffy

The fact that it's called red dead redemption 2 and not red dead [blank] is already a bad sign. Rockstar is just using redemption because the people who played it were too young to remember revolver

It's a prequel to RDR with returning characters like dutch. That's why the 2.

It's literally the same thing as making a skyrim 2. No amount rockstar defending can justify it

Good goy

Worst part is that we won't see a new GTA game until 2023 with this thing coming out.

Not defending. It was a letdown because i was expecting completely new characters, locations and all. But we gonna follow old Marston gang through another character it seems. Was just explaining the number.

What a blessing that is, too

good

Serious question, but does anyone else here think the microtransactions won't be that bad?

You can only do so much in a western setting. In GTAO there are jetpacks, companies, yachts etc. What kind of property could there even be that would take massive amounts of grinding or have you buy shark cards?

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd make a single player DLC for 20 bucks, and if lots of people bought that as well then I'd be happy, because at least I care about the single player.

No PC port is going to kill this piece of shit.

Like Redemption, right?

The MC is going to die again, isn't he

2021 at the latest
GTAV was only 3 years after RDR

>What kind of property could there even be that would take massive amounts of grinding or have you buy shark cards?
I'm sure there's something, but I can't think of anything that I'd actually want. It's a cowboy game, as long as I can ride around on a horse and shoot some people I'm fine. In GTA I would want ´money to rice cars and stuff, but a horse is a horse. In RDR I played as the fat Mexican riding a donkey