Imagine being this retarded

Imagine being this retarded.

>a drawing of a signature is worth more than a small car.
got to print me some 61k signatures, all my money issues would disappear in an instant

For a person with that kind of money to burn, it's no different from your average joe buying a small figurine for their shelf or a cheap house plant for their room. They don't need one, but it costs practically nothing to them so why not?

Just because 61k is a lot of money to you or me doesn't mean it's anything to an actual rich person, they buy stuff like that all the time.

Skadoodle is trash too.

its a drawing of a signature.
it's like selling a picture of a Mona Lisa for [how much shes worth]

>imagine being poor like op

kek, i make 61k in a week with crypto. kys dumb nocoiner

>[how much shes worth]
exactly, it's worth nothing. just like mona lisa is a stupid canvas with some paint on it.

people willing to pay x for something makes it worth x

>not spending $61,000 on hookers and coke instead

the people who have this much money to waste already did all the drugs and hookers they could

>not having the gift of patience
Heh, I make like 61k in a year. pls no bully

>not being burned out on it

IIRC there is a virtual clubhouse that was sold for 300k in some Norwegian MMO

i like how you completely ignored my point.

the whales have officially gone too far.

Well it made some minor headlines, right? Obviously it's a dumb investment, but it's a dumb investment the same way buying a candy bar out of impulse is one, it's not a decision that holds any real weight or makes any real difference in your finances. You buy it because you just felt like doing it at the time.

Pretty much this. 61k is pocket money to some people. Sure it's stupid as hell to pay that kind of money for some weapon skin, but it's not like people with maybe hundreds of millions care.

i rather die rich and with coke inside my system than a virgin and alone

lol whats gonna happen when no one plays this game anymore?

Buying figurines and house plants is also retarded and the people who buy this stuff usually aren't even close to rich, they're just young dumbasses who are terrible with money. I don't know if that's the case in this specific instance but in many instances it's 20 something year olds living in an apartment or their parents house dropping 30% of their savings on this shit.

Nothing, why should something happen?

>mona lisa is a stupid canvas with some paint on it
retard

considering people still play 1.6 and Source it will take some time for that to happen

No doubt a crooked gambling site owner, paid for with his "provably fair" profits.

>Just because 61k is a lot of money to you or me doesn't mean it's anything to an actual rich person

It still doesn't make it any less retarded. If anything it just emphasizes how far removed the rich are from reality.

Do you know how most rich people lose all their money? By constantly buying expensive frivolous shit like they have infinite money and are suddenly surprised when they can't buy up another art gallery of shit $100,000 vases or whatever because they pissed it all away. Could also not be a rich person with money to burn and some loser that just wasted his savings on a garbage fucking digital gun skin.

It's MW but looks FN, offer

>Wasting money on skins
>Not coding or pasting yourself a skinchanger.

LMAOING @ these idiots.

Not really, it emphasizes that everything is relative. We spend our money on all kinds of pointless shit that people living in legitimate poverty would also find just as retarded and wasteful.

Some people literally won't even notice spending 61k for a skin, so how is this any different from buying a p250 sand dune for 3 cents?

Anyone else here make a lot of money off of csgo/tf2? I'm curious.

Pretty much this. I can make well over $60k in about a month.

Would I spend that month on a cosmetic upgrade? No, of course not. But my point is that not everyone is poor as shit, working 40 hour weeks just to keep a roof over their heads or struggling to feed themselves lol.

You could literally mod this shit in in the old days. And its just a fucking texture.

>lol

it's true tho. what's the intrinsic value of mona lisa?

it's expensive only because leonardo painted it a lot of time ago. same shit as this shitty skin but on a bigger scale

yeah and only you can see it

>capitalists will defend this

That's how people of all classes lose all their money though, anyone can overestimate their wealth. People of low or average wealth blow their money just as easily making bad choices or having an addiction to gambling or booze or whatever the fuck.

If anything your average dude is a lot more likely to fall into poverty by living above their means than a multi-millionare is.

>trade exists only in capitalism

People who were born into wealth will defend it.

Never believed in addiction to gambling, then it actually happened.....

No, other people could see if the server allows for custom models in online games

[ If anything it just emphasizes how far removed the rich are from reality.
You mean, your reality. Not theirs.

Your reality is that $60k is a lot of money. It's really not if you are rich.

Don't mean to be a dick, but why are poor fags so self-centered? Just because your reality is struggle and poverty doesn't mean that everyone else's lives are.

and that was never a thing in CS

Power of the free market, baby. Don't like it? Go back to China.

>The actual state of csgo kiddies

Actually I heard it was a gambling site owner who bought it

>kids
>$61k
you for real

It’s a form of money laundering and even possibly tax evasion.

>making fun of someone spending tons of money on a virtual weapon skin means your against capitalism
Are the retards on Sup Forums this paranoid about communism?

How exactly?

I heard the same, came from McSkillets mouth though so not sure i trust it. Allegedly it's the 2nd one he's bought, bought one for $35k nd got banned or something?

>implying kids can't be born in to wealth
I just said kiddie as an insult. Didn't actually mean kids

Aren't these people just given steam money?

>skadoodle

>What is money laundering

No, this is OPSkins money which can be withdrawn to PayPal/Bitcoin/Ethereum

Fucking ugly ass skin too

what, being dumb enough to buy skins in CS:GO? I could never imagine but everyone else I know falls into this trap.

>buying houseplants is retarded
?

You never played 1.6 did you

>not doing both

You're describing 20 percenters or such losers, not rich people. Rich people can buy whatever the fuck they want. The only way for them to become poor is if all their assets suddenly become worthless. Which is impossible.

>comparing a work of art to a virtual weapon in a video game with a name on it

>>a drawing of a signature is worth more than decent mid-size sedan.

Was your first electronic device an iPhone?

What?

SKIDADOOLE SKIDOODLE YOUR DICK IS NOW AN AWP SKIN

"Most" rich people don't lose all their money.

>richfag buys stupid shit like this
>does absolutely nothing
>not finding a qt single mother down on her luck that's struggling paycheck to paycheck and deposit a payment of $61,000 into her account
>not feeling pure bliss when she(while in tears) hugs you and showers the lords blessing on you and your family for being an angel in her desperate time of need
don't you guys just sometimes want to be a good guy?

No shit you visit this board

Follow-up question, wouldn't people be buying worthless skins at inflated prices instead of buying a random rare one with a virtual signature on it?

It's not like these services look at or even give a shit if you bought a common skin for $61,000

>giving your shekels to some random thot
lol

you could buy a real rifle and have it printed with the skin for that amount of money.

I refuse to believe anyone is that brain damaged.

>giving your shekels to some random e-sport kid

They are, almost everyone I know buys CS:GO skins

Oil shiekhs play video games too

He's not a random esport kid though, they just won the bi-annual biggest tournament in CSGO

>I refuse to believe anyone is that brain damaged

WOOOOO
who gives a shit, you make it out like he actually accomplished something

Yeah most don't, but to say it's impossible to become poor isn't right, a rich man can easily fuck up and be stripped of said assets

>imagine having so much money that you have $61k to throw away at imaginary pixels
I can't even imagine that.

I would love to have $61,000 to spend on gaming.
Who knows, I just might- like over my entire lifetime...

Okay? Why are you posting this shit here, I'm just explaining who he is. I don't care about him or what you think about him. Go teach life some other kids on twitter.

>>imagine being an arab prince

>spraycan connoiseurs are also buying expesnive video game skins
colour me surprised.

I could be a billionaire and still wouldn't. What type of person feels pleasure from buying video game gun skin? it's almost like he bought it, just to say he owns it.

>it's almost like he bought it, just to say he owns it.
You've just explained collecting things, something many people do, even moreso if you're exceptionally rich.

>made up value
lmfao

not that I disagree, but this hardly feels like the same deal.

For money laundering? Most likely, that way the money would go to them instead of some random guy
This is just a collector's item

>Spending $60 on some fotw virtual game when some people never see $60 in their entire life.

It's funny how little self awareness you have

>All these people assuming that people who buy these kinds of things are rich

Don't make this mistake, a vast majority of the time people who buy frivolous crap in video games like these skins or tons of micro-transactions aren't rich, they're typically middle class people who actually need money or people who have gambling/shopping addictions or a humongous need to show off to other people in video games for a sense of superiority.
It's easy to make the mistake because you try to rationalize the product in your own shoes. You think "Why would I buy this skin for 61k? Maybe if I had infinite money". But in reality people are just wasteful with their money because they think it's worth it to show off or something.

But the guy who bought it owned a csgo gambling site and trust me, those guys make a fuckton

But others won't see how dumb you are then.

>person never leaves their house
>only plays video games
>buys real gun when they'll never acknowledge it

Ok well, in that case you can totally consider it a rational purchase then. In fact that sounds like a business decision in that case.

Nope, it's still a fucking retarded purchase. Just wanted to say that he most likely isn't middle class

Its done with server side modification.

Which is kind of said, because he's counting on someone paying MORE than $61,000 for it.

The only difference between this and some new age ugly painting that is being sold for few millions is the fact that most people don't even have a clue, let alone give shit about first.

Well, that person got something out of that deal. Sure, it's a shitty skin, but it's SOMETHING. What the hell do you get from throwing your money at some random cunt that's too stupid to properly balance her funds? Nothing, that's what you get. You can sperg all day long about "feeling good", but that's just you trying to fool yourself into justifying your latest act of stupidity.