Liars

You told me it would be shit Sup Forums. What happened?

They didn't rate it based on the quality of the remaster, they rated it based on the quality of the original game. Which is a whole debate in and of itself.

>no attempts made to restore some of the cut content from the original
I'm sure they had all the concept designs and other shit written down that they could have built from, but oh well. Severely missed opportunity.

Nothing. It's shit and this remake is overrated.

The remaster isn't perfect but it still looks fantastic in motion. I told myself I wasn't going to get it, but I can't resist.

Holy shit capcom is on a roll lately

It still has it, but only noticeable when falling. It's not shampoo'd levels of light hair like the PS2/PS3 exaggerated.

Can you show me? I looked at a lot of videos but couldn't see it.
>t's not shampoo'd levels of light hair like the PS2/PS3 exaggerated.
They made his hair shorter.

It is shit. All the aesthetic choices they made for the remake are garbage, they didn't focus on the things that actually needed fixing, they didn't add anything new, and they actually TOOK THINGS OUT to sell them as DLC.

But the game is still built upon one of the most critically acclaimed games of its generation, so of course it's gonna get rave reviews. Plus it's the kind of "serious cinematic video game" that journalists love.

The game is still great.

It's just a little more sloppily put together visually, but HEY IT'S HD, KIDS!

Are you fucking kidding me? Sup Forums is the Yahtzee of Internet forums. Never trust a single thing these fucktards say.

>HURR DURR EVERY GAME SUCKS
>I REALLY HOPE THIS GAME SUCKS
>SHIT THIS GAME DOESNT SUCK BETTER SAY IT SUCKS REEEE

>not get_down.webm

> 30 fps
> not shit
you serious, kid?

Its the Sony bonus + Nostalgia Goggles= Overrated

Renamed. That file name was quoting the DF shills.

Nigh-on locked 60fps on PS4 Pro. Shame most devs can't be arsed to do the same to make the Pro actually worth a shit.

got any arguments?

That's just unfair to people who have their right to stick with PS4.

>"serious cinematic video game" that journalists love
i.e. a game even a braindead monkey can't lose

>trust Sup Forums

which is which?

right is ps2

Sup Forums is always wrong

All these webms remind me of the good old days before the release of Final Fantasy XV with that autistic fuck spamming the same shit over and over again in every thread

>metacritic
underage? mentally challenged? both?

If the game is above 30$

It is shit