Dragon Ball FighterZ

Tonight I'm playing Dragon Ball FighterZ with a bunch of friends. I have never played this game before
What is the best way for me to kick everyone's shit in? I want to win and I want to win BIG.
Tips, best main, I want it all.
Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6T4uGyQYgGo
youtube.com/watch?v=lo44wMkiZHM
youtube.com/watch?v=l5WE3AiTXJw
youtube.com/watch?v=qSL7q6mtYBU
youtube.com/watch?v=gl8_b4qi3Ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pick adult Gohan, Yamcha, and Goku Black

enjoy your wins

Pick Vegeta/Cell/Goku Blacked and you'll own em

Thanks, fellas.
Gonna look up the combos on these bad boys right now

Just gonna throw this out there:

Rather than taking characters that are easy to cheese with, why not just play the game with your friends, have fun, and learn to play the game at your own pace without putting so much stock in whether you win or lose a match so long as you're improving and having a good time?

I expected another sadistic badguy and got this. What the fuck am I suppose to do with this?

thanks whoever you are.. Look forward to yamcha video today health permitting got a legit infinite with him if not for tech buffer just goes on endlessly.. curiously it only works vs 2 characters in the cast that i can see

Ginyu, Vegeta, and Nappa
All that matter is if you can land the body switch. Nail that, and you basically won the entire match.

What did Cell mean by this? Frieza could end his life in the blink of an eye these days.

It's Cell, the guy was arrogant enough to fight Android 16,17,18 and 21 together and still think he could win, the same Cell was so stupid he thought he could challenge evil 21 on his own and was completely dumbfounded how strong she really was and then there's this
youtube.com/watch?v=6T4uGyQYgGo

so here is a question to all you marvel fags.
when you are on defense, is the goal to get in the air so blocking is easier and you dont have to deal with mixups?

is nothing sacred?

To be fair he is made of a combination of all of the best fighters that came to earth up to that point apart from 16, Buu, Beerus and 21.
Maybe if he actually trained instead of challenging everyone the day he was born and just waiting around for days then dying he would be as strong as them

you pick Yamcha and then proceed to body them with Wolf Fang Fist.

youtube.com/watch?v=lo44wMkiZHM

Are you playing with stick, hitbox/keyboard, or pad?

there's something weird there because Vegeta's Final Flash only used 1 bar when that's supposed to be a lvl 3 Super.

This kills the powerlevel fags.

How can you have fun if you aren't asserting your dominance over others and forcing them to recognize that they're inferior and worse than you?

Pick Kid Buu. He's fucking unga incarnate. Will absolutely buttfuck anyone new.

Vegeta's UI is on the right, not below him. Left one is Krillin who does level one distructo and then keeps pouring level 1s into it.

based krillin

Vegeta is player 2.

That is a sexy Frieza.

Wasn't Distructo disk always ridiculously powerful?

Friends? What did he mean by this?

Post your line up and rate others. I'll start.

Trunks
Android 21
Yamcha

If your friends suck spam homing dash, and to beat their homing dash press down heavy

If you've never played it then you're not kicking anyone's shit. Prepare to eat shit.

how do you keep putting meter into your super?

Adult Gohan
Kid Buu
Android 16

Just started playing a couple days ago so I still haven't tried out some of the characters but I like these guys so far.

It's just Distructo disk. I think you just keep mashing the buttons you used for the super.

learning how to play the game is more fun than wanting to win though, it just creates frustration
fighters aren't games you just pick up and learn within 2 minutes, you need to learn some moves, timing, etc, then when u can rely on your muscle memory you are only beginning to understanding it

true. lol what an idiot I am.

He has the arrogance of Frieza and Vegeta along with Goku's retard love of fighting.
He literally cannot help it.

Cell
Nappa
Tenshinhan

Need to work on my Cell combos soon. Currently I'm just mashing whatever and drop my combos before I can do super or special moves. Need to have a look at those sweet corner loops as well.

jesus christ this dialogue is bad

Vegeta Blue
Android 16
Adult Gohan/Cell

Maybe switch 16 for Hit and AG/C for Kid Buu

frezby is a girl right?

Android 18
Goku
Vegeta SSJ or Blue

Blue is definitly more of a snowball char but i can't get him to fit quite as well in the team working as a assist or helping out with combo's like ssj version

Frieza's race produces asexual

It's harder to redeem a Sith than you'd think. It requires strength on THEIR part.

Nah, he's a boy mechanic. Don't know where you got any other impressions.

>about to win ranked match
>network error
>you have been disconnected from the lobby
Nooooooo Namco why

Impossible to assert dominance in a videogame competition since competitive videogames is an inherently beta enterprise. It's like trying to gauge athletic ability at obesity camp.

It's literally in his DNA to act like that

Even if you lose, you can win.
this is the tip.

X is chopsticks.

I mean, that Timeworkx guy isn't completely wrong...

Auto combos are predictable af it's his fault he lost

No? aside from the lipstick and eyeliner he's very clearly more masculine
although, overall his race is like Namekians basically

I lost to autocombos a few times but then I'm a scrub and understand that I just need to get better.
Trunks and Beerus autocombo is annoying. Don't know why they thought that shit should cross you up on block.

tfw no femfridges with egglaying hips

If you aren't using both regular and auto combos you're just handicapping yourself
Many autocombos have exclusive moves which can be beneficial overall

>fight against goku,goku blue, black
>he completly suck and just pressing square

Well what do you know

Freeza is the best girl in DBZ.

That looks awful

Does anyone know what version of Perfect Cell's theme this is? I can't seem to find it anywhere on Youtube, please don't tell me it's unreleased/doesn't exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=l5WE3AiTXJw
2:20

gonna need some more space lizard fanservice

>comboing spirit ball into ultimate wolf fang fist
Holy fuck I know what I'm learning when I get home

Auto-combos are the fastlane to auto-frametrap yourself. Those auto-combo special normals aren't just for show—they're like -5 suicide. Took me an hour to figure that out.

That's just his normal faulconer theme

Asexual.
So while it definitely not straight, it also wouldn't be gay technically.

I'm so fucking retarded, Jesus. I just found it, sorry guys.
No, it's not. it's this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=qSL7q6mtYBU
This is the normal theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=gl8_b4qi3Ss

>getting outplayed so often that someone can beat you with shitty zero damage combos

Tips for C21? What absorbs are good to get? How important is it to get them?

So far I get that the teleport, the kamehameha and both Vegeta line moves are good.

WHAT

GOING BACK TO PRACTICE

Gohan
Teen Gohan
18/Trunks/Goku
I'm not even a Gohanfag. I just like his rushdown style.

>he plays games aimed at japanese children

Why are they so perfect together bros?

post that frizza pic

you know the one

>My game only recognizes my 360 controller and not my third party controller

I just wanted some 2-player fun

>you have no skill
>proceeds to lose to the guy with no skill

:thinking:

he was his queen

and god help anyone who disrespected his queen

>tumblr
Doesn't really surprise me desu

How do you deal with Adult Gohan. His reach, mixups, damage and pressure are all insane

>you literally waited for an opening. Then ontop spammed tf outta super dash
I don't know. Sounds like the other guy has a bit of the basics down.

Shut up loser, if you aint a winna you're a GEEK

implying all vidya isnt aimed at kids, now go back playing your doki doki hentai novels u dumb shit

Hit
Yamcha
I want to say Android 21 or Tien, can't decide which

>call over brother and cousin for some fun since I know they love dbz
>steel series controller isn't recognized
>have to make due playing cards against humanity
Guess I have to give microsoft more money.

this user knows

Cute

Frieza thread?

Autocombos also serve very specific purposes. Air auto-combos will correct your vertical positioning with that of your opponent's so your follow up doesn't whiff. In fact, you can just use the first 2 hits of the auto-combo to correct yourself then do a manual spike or special attack one you're positioned properly.

The correct way to play the game is to splice manual and auto-combos. People looking down on auto-combos are seriously handicapping themselves.

I WANT TO FACEFUCK HIM SO BAD, GODDAMN

>female frieza

>female

>female Frieza

delete this

Nwm fixed it

Is he flirting with Yamcha?

This. When I found out mashing light at the highest point of my air combo would let me take it even higher, I lost my shit.

If this wasn’t intentionally drawn/colored disgustingly this would be hot as fuck

>I have never played this game before
>What is the best way for me to kick everyone's shit in?
>I want to win and I want to win BIG.

So you've never played a fighter at all then huh? Enjoy getting your shit pushed in you fucking casual.

Krillin hits Cell with DD right in the neck and it does nothing while Vegeta's FF at least disintegrates Cell's arm even if he just regenerates it after.