Quick! Claim your carfu before some other user lays their grubby...

Quick! Claim your carfu before some other user lays their grubby, autistic fingers all over your fresh coat of polish and then drives her away!

Rate my rice

DODGE VIPER

claim't

Best NSX

Keen to see SVG shunt one of these into the wall at forest elbow on sunday.

Post this on /o/ and you'll be crucified.

Gotta be from a videogame. claims denied

any 2011+ 5.0 desu. saving for one atm.

Get in, losers.

best nsx

I actually have lol...

nice man cant wait to see you at cars and coffee just watch out for any pedestrians

toyota MRS a best

fuck you

holy fuck someone other than me that rates the leaf rc

It was in a bunch but fuck here's a screen of one if you insist since I didn't have one.

people always told me I was good at crowd control

Kek I remember that. Like I said in that (may have I know I have before) only people who hate it are 'muh 90s jdm' autists who've never driven either NSX.

but it was claimed in OP
and first post
and third post

when did Sup Forums get good taste in cars?
At least nobody can claim my car cause it was only in one gran turismo and nobody likes it anyway

r8 my love

HOly shit that Trophy is hauling ass!

That's clean as fuck. What is that?

Twister

shieeeeet

>Tfw no Cruising on the expressway with other deliquents

Top tier taste my dude. Giorgetto Giugiaro made the best looking cars of that period. Pic related is his Ace of Clubs design and my personal favorite car of all time, the Isuzu Piazza/Impulse.

>At least nobody can claim my car cause it was only in one gran turismo and nobody likes it anyway
I like user. Honestly if I were to get an MR2 it'd be a third gen probably. Also Various TXR games had it. At least the Drift ones. 2 even had the Zagato one.

>Pic related is his Ace of Clubs design and my personal favorite car of all time, the Isuzu Piazza/Impulse.
user you are an odd Fellow but I must say, you have a good taste in cars. Isuzu in general really gets no love they had some cool shit.

literally GOAT color

Intelligent cars are the future

>buying Ford
L O L
Friendly reminder that the pride and joy of Ford, and the epitome of Ford """engineering""" has been completely and utterly BTFO by a spec'd up lowest tier Lamborghini that costs half as much.

twingo

my favorite is that john wick car cause it's so badass that even russian mobsters that have everything want it and would kill your dog for it. Just love that nissan to death

>tfw found GT Sport for £20 and the sale ended when I was going to buy the game the day after

meanwhile in race trim...

potato/10

what the fuck are you running that on, literal garbage?

Why is the ND miata so good looking bros

>tfw I once found a 1986 Impulse for sale on Craigslist for $500 in non running condition that I pestered the seller for a response for almost a month until he got back to me and I bought it as a project car but never got aronund to properly fixing it and the rear windshield got smashed out and the interior molded really bad and I inevitably scrapped it for $200

Feels really fucking bad man. I still lose sleep about that occasionally.

looks like it's running in the 90's

I will probably never see another one of these again in real life, much less own one.

Are there any good racing games that have sierra cosworth or other variations? Only ones I've seen were in one of those grid games and ford racing.

You must atone for this user. Now.

Gotta go fast

Forza

Fug, was just about to post this
I'll have the mk2 instead

You know how I know you don't drive and you're probably underaged? You're like every other 'car guy' on the Internet who cars about lap times and other meaningless comparisons. Why the fuck should anyone care about what they'll never afford?

Thought I'd ask while I was here. I like watching Top Gear and all of those kind of shows. Is there a good game out there where you can just kinda cruise around in these cutting edge supercars and stuff? It doesn't need to be a racing simulator like GT or Forza.

>Why the fuck should anyone care about what they'll never afford?
Because talking about Geo Metro's and honda civics would get boring real fast?

>rear windshield got smashed out and the interior molded really bad and I inevitably scrapped it for $200
What is the matter with you?

Damn. Forza out of all things. I guess there's not much choice then

what about golfs?

its a great car, get it now while people still think its trash

tfw one one irl

I love the merto. It's such a dopey little car, especially with the 1.0L 3cyl engine.

Test drive maybe?

Best car.

3 bangers honestly sound so good. Even the little ones.

I had moved and was moving again and didn't know what I was doing and I knew I fucked up and didn't know how to fix it. My roommates both didn't want a non running vehicle at our new place and I needed cash to put towards my part of the first months rent. It makes it even worse that I also had to do the same thiung to my 1984 300ZX. I feel horrible every time I think about it.

Tell me what I need to do.

I don't know if you're a Euro, but we almost never see 3cyl engines in the states. Up until the new mirage, I think the only car i've only seen with a 3cyl was the Metro.

God I wish I could emulate PS2 games well but I fucked it up last time and my computer kinda sucks anyway

I like cute looking cars.

>Sup Forums has better taste in cars than /o/
>/o/ has better taste in video games than Sup Forums

The viper appears in Age of Empires 2 you fag (claim btw)

GT Sports looks gorgeous people, specially the new added cars

>car costs half a million already
>muh race trim which cost even more
Fuck off, s/o/viet.

Don't mind me, just winning this thread.

Maybe you guys can help me with this.
I'm having trouble remembering the name of a DOS game I played when I was a kid where you race people you meet at drive-in parking lots for pink slips. I remember pretty in-depth car customization, driver seat view races in aqueducts and mountainside highways. It was really fun but I can't for the life of me remember what is was called.

I hope you are trolling, that is clearly an AC Cobra.

literally never seen either of these cars

Never mind, searching for pontiac firebirds in IGCD led me to it. Game was Street Rod 2.

There's my claim, then.

I fucking love Ford Kas.

Niki Lauda's Ferrari 312T

I love this insane car. Shame the AI can't drive it and it leads to iRacing-levels of crashing.

Where's the engine?

>/o/
>better taste in anything
>autismo corsa and turnleft 2003 all day

Keep all your filthy hands off!