Just ordered a new PC for this. Cost me 3000 dollars because of all the cryptominer faggots but I don't care...

Just ordered a new PC for this. Cost me 3000 dollars because of all the cryptominer faggots but I don't care. I want to see the Wild West in 4K 120FPS glory.

Why do you autists care so much about FPS? The human nose cannot even smell faster than 24 FPS anyway

Bait. Human eye can see up to 60fps in 1080P and 120fps in 4K.

>120fps
>not 144

>Just ordered a new PC for this. Cost me 3000 dollars
are you retarded? It comes out in October

That's not coming to PC though.

>Red Dead
>PC version

OP.....

Yeah but you need to slowly break in new PCs over months. You can't just go full-blast from day 1.

Hahahahahaha, the absolute state of PC fags. You buy that ridiculously inflated card, good goy

Fuck PC
Fuck Drumpf

>be me
>see discusting and immature behavior of PC gamers and especially PCMRetards
>don't want to suppport platform with such a shitty, immature and hypocrytical audience
>literally stopped buying games on PC
>havent bought a game on PC for like 2 years
>pirate and play everything on PC though because I want to play the best version
>buy console version instead so I have a legal copy and devs get my money

>spending 3000 dollars for a game not even confirmed for PC yet
Pretty elaborate bait, OP.

>slowly break in new PCs over months
state of Sup Forums

>cryptominer faggots
heh... kid... you haven't seen anything yet even...

Now where could my coins be

Based demon

FUCK YOU!

The game will be riddled with microtransactions like a crack whore is riddled with STDs and you will not only support this, but spend $3000 on a fucking PC in order to do so.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you cunt. Get the fuck out of video games. You are not welcome here.

I'm serious.

Fuck off.

jesus christ what a retard

Wanna see the Wild West in crazy high quality?
GO OUTSIDE

uhhh read dead games don't come out on PC user. rockstar san diego doesn't know how.

>uhhh read dead games don't come out on PC user.
its 2018 bro, They want us to buy those online buffalo bucks. Also look at how many consoles GTA5 came out on. They know how to port their games now.

PC gamers mod and hack cash primarily. not buy microtransactions. Xbox and PS4 are where they get their buffalo bucks. it costs 15 bucks to get a PC account kitted out to level 200 with 500mill on the account, and you don't even have to pay rockstar for the game to do it. PC gamers are scumbags, which r* and take two learned with GTA O. They've given up on banning hackers on PC, they are rampant at the moment. and they're not gonna bother in the first place with RDR 2 PC.

>that grass from 2004
a core 2 duo would have been enough