Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, can you all just admit that these games are good and that you'll just been duped by video game reviewers and brain dead e-celebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/memebyDD.png/
youtube.com/watch?v=0wh5TYY0hM8
youtube.com/watch?v=aD_gXpcQ3V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't like the Adventure games when I was younger and I still don't like them now. I liked Secret Rings though, but I haven't played it in about a decade.

I like all those games except for Secret Rings and Unleashed HD.

Sonic was never good.

Why are you so proud of eating shit, user?

i love sonic games but heroes was fucking garbage, come on now

Sonic Riders is one of the shittiest games ever made.

Found the faggots with room temp IQ

Posting the first good 3D Sonic game.

>AAAAAAAAA MY LIFE IS SO FUCKING WORTHLESS AND MEANINGLESS, I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR, THIS IS WHY I SHILL UTOPIA. BECAUSE I AM A BRAIN DEAD PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER. AND THIS GOES FOR ALL OTHER UTOPIA SHILLS. WE'RE ANGRY AS FUCK BECAUSE WE'RE LOSERS. AAAAAAHHHHHH

>you'll just been duped by video game reviewers and brain dead e-celebs?

The modern slop wasn't liked or respected long before your precious e-celebs were a thing, fanboy.
Now please chimp out some more, it's the only thing you'll ever be good at.

>I shill Utopia because I am a fucking worthless loser with terrible taste #comingoutto/v/

i would take you seriously if you removed boostshit games from your list. i love every game in it except for the boostlet one, for reasons you've already heard

It's funny, 3D Sonic is one of the greatest video games ever made but it's treated like the opposite. Really show goes to show how rotten this world is. You're a brain dead drone with no aspirations or motivations. You're worth nothing. Also, pic related is >you

Not a game

Sometimes I think the sonic fanbase on Sup Forums isn't as bad as the rest of the internet
Then a thread like this happens

sonic mania is the only decent game, and its not even on here

who the fuck doesnt like riders

>Sonic R not in S Rank
It's like you don't like good games

It is linear level design, it works to give Sonic a smaller turn.

you're a fucking turbo autist but thanks for the bumps, lad.

What do you think of Lost World?

>06
>good
How bored are you?

>shadow and 06 being S rank
>sucks at 2d platformers
meme loving fuck

welcom

better than all boost games but inferior to adventure/heroes/shadow

>Wojakposters have to even corrupt I know that feel for their ultra autistic contrarianism
You people are fucking sick.

From 3D sonic games I've only played Adventure 1, Adventure 2, Heroes, Unleashed, Generations, Rivals 1 and Rivals 2. Enjoyed all of them except for Unleashed and Rivals games

That picture is A E S T H E T I C

You're a sad, strange little man.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/memebyDD.png/

The original sonic adventure doesn't instantly turn you to the right after pressing right and It's why It's better than the DX version

You sound angry.

These are all pretty cool. There's absolutely nothing like this in '06, however.

It's just one turbo autist, trust me.

Oi thanks lad.
Your dead mother is a sad, strange little man.

06 just walks normally without movement modifiers like
just that alone puts it above any boost game because it doesnt feel like a phone game

>Complaining about momentum
Shit, son.
Why can't you stop as soon as you press the opposite direction in a 2D sonic?

Shadow the Hedgehog was kino.

>search all boards
>he's from /sthg/

Do you think Will Smith knows he's been Sup Forums meme material for years?

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are the only games there I'd consider good, though I did have some fun with Heroes and Shadow.

Oh of fucking course he's from that shithole. What the fuck is wrong with those """people""" there?

>holding forward the game

WOAHHHH CHECK OUT THAT BLAST PROCESSING!

It's always been crazy to me that a game about "going fast" has never actually accomplished that feeling anywhere near good enough to be a fun enough concept on its own.

I grew up with Sonic, I've bought a couple games and tried the rest and friends houses. And to this day I still don't understand how anyone loves this series, it has only ever been mediocre at best to me.

Well besides Sonic Riders, that game was pretty good.

I unironically hate sonic as a franchise. The whole idea of moving extremely fast in a platformer was always retarded to me, i hate sonic's cheesy attitude, and the 3d games never seemed better than barely average with most of then aging horribly.

What do you guys think of Sonic World?

This would apply if Sonic actually captured the feeling it went for. There are way more games out there that are better at making you feel fast while also being fun.

Sonic is just hold forward the game. Occasionally spam homing attack. Occasionally get hit and then spin charge to start running again.

But you're right, maybe I'm thinking about it too hard, maybe we're all just better off playing stick hoop and ball in cup. The classics, no brain necessary, just get ball in cup. It's a fucking timeless classic, and kids these days just aren't smart enough to enjoy the simple pleasure of ball in cup.

Sonic Adventure, Adventure 2, and Heroes is good. Rest are bad or mediocre.

>you

Also not good.

This is why I prefer the classic Sonic games and Mania. Going fast and maintaining it is a reward for doing well, not the standard.

That's not Sonic Robo Blast 2

I unironically like 06 and Shadow more than Heroes. Heroes is a joke

To be fair Advance 1/3 take this further than the classics/Mania. They are also more challenging, so speed is really rewarding in those games.

Sorry I like franchises that make good games, user

Moving really fast in a platform can work. Look at how popular that genre is for speedrunning.

The problem is sonic just doesn't work. The movement is always clunky and stiff. And Sega has never found a good balance of speed and control measured against their level design.

I wish for the day when Sega finally figures out how to make a Sonic game that actually feels fast and actually feels fun to run through. It's possible, Sega just can't seem to figure it out.

alright guys we had a good laugh for the last 15 years, I think we can stop pretending heroes wasn't dog shit

Sonic adventure was steaming ass when I played it on Dreamcast I don’t know about the rest 3D sonic was a mistake

I agree, the 3d sonic games suck pretty hard.

That said I don't really like 2d sonic much either for the same reasons I listed, but just to a lesser extent.

Funnily enough, speed runners typically latch on to games with tight controls, not physically going fast. The whole concept of sonic is fundamentally broken.

Only opinion I disagree with is Sonic Advance 3 being disliked.

Holy fucking shit. I'd think you were shilling were that game not dead. You post this in every single Sonic thread.

Good arguement, you got me there. Keep playing your poorly aged game series for toddlers and autists.

What Sonic fangame has the best music, and why is it Robo Blast 2?
youtube.com/watch?v=0wh5TYY0hM8

Yeah but if you can have tight controls AND a fast pace that's even better imo. Going fast is fun, but Sonic fails to do the one thing it tries to do. The games don't even feel that fast and you have little to no control over it, you just hold forward and hope for the best really.

I really hope one day Sega manages to finally make a good sonic game.

And this is why Sonic Adventure was best 3D Sonic.

Half or more of the people posting in Sonic threads are from /sthg/. I've been there enough times to tell you it's an autistic hugbox where people have the absolute worst opinions possible when it comes to Sonic. You can tell when you're talking to someone from there when they:

>downplay Mania's success
>apologize for Forces: "It's not THAT bad you guys...I thought it was FUN"
>claim Modern Sonic is superior to Classic in any way shape or form
>screech at the idea of the boost taking a backseat and going back to more momentum-based gameplay in 3D
>defend current Sonic Team on any level
>whine about the "TROO FRARR" meme, and claim Iizuka dindu nuffin: "he a gud boi who gave you Mania so you should shut up you meaniehead :'^((("
>instead of focusing on the gameplay they complain about tertiary things like the portrayal of characters and how the plots haven't been "serious" enough
>any shipping whatsoever
>any comic discussion that goes beyond: "There's STILL a Sonic comic?"
And finally my favorite one:
>condescend to you in a manner that implies they're somehow enlightened and "above" negatively charged discussion, even if it's entirely warranted: "You're just being overly harsh. *I* still had fun with these games! Silly user, you're so immature."
Which sort of ties into this:
>they're actually a grill (female) (yes, /sthg/ has a lot of females due to its hugbox nature)

There are others, but honestly, these faggots stick out like a sore thumb, so it shouldn't be too hard to identify them. My advice is to either bait the fuck out of them or ignore them.

tl;dr if someone's being especially autistic like OP, they're from /sthg/

Certified Sonic/Sega autist here. You're full of shit. 06, Secret Rings, Black Knight, and Zero Gravity are trash.

Liar. Sonic Adventure was critically acclaimed when it came out.

It's actually After the Sequel, sorry:

youtube.com/watch?v=aD_gXpcQ3V4

Do you want people to hate that game
Because this how you do it

pseudo-intellectual brain dead 'tards. Notice how you won't directly reply to me because you know you'd get shut down and reveal yourself to be the conniving deluded hive minded idiot you are. You're fucking losers. You're fucking idiots. You're fucking faggots that I'd bash your skull into a bloody puddle without hesitation irl. You're autistic angry sad little faggots that screech and screech until you get your way.

Back to /sthg/, faggot.

More like certified cock sucker. You suck dicks and try to figure out which has the best girth, length, width, and cum taste.

00s Sonic had good aesthetics

The freedom of movement kinda reminds me of Journey in an odd way, and that game was fun as fuck to fly around in

Must be tough being such a cum-craving semen-slurping shit-sucking son of a bitch that you can't think of anything but sucking dick. Coincidentally, that's what all of your favorite games do, too. Get fucked nigger.

You don’t hate sonic and the black knight is okay me

What's wrong with Zero Gravity and Advance 3?

Here's your (you) autist. Sorry that Sonic sucks so bad that it makes you want to kill anyone who tells you so.

What's right with Zero Gravity?
>AI outright cheats by not losing speed while turning/going up inclines/going on certain terrain
>no method of gaining speed aside from an extremely shitty "gravity dive"
>drifting is replaced with gravity boost, which completely fucks the pace of the game up
>Super Sonic is completely useless

Self projecting are we you fucking brain dead nigger? All you do and have done in your entire shitty, worthless sorry ass excuse of a life is suck dick or crave cum. You slurp your dad's dick and fight for it with your fat crack whore mother. Kill your entire retarded family and then yourself you worthless piece of shit cum guzzling nigger.

I could choke you out in 2.2 seconds if we met up. Let's do this.

>assuming I go too sthg
>even if I did my point still stands
>does get how spamming the same shit nearly every sonic thread to the point of shilling doesn’t lead to people loathing it
>doesn’t get how shitting on other people opinions THIS hard won’t lead to a negative association to the said thing you’re promoting
Reddit is that way
Fuck off
And fuck off with you fan made project
A part of me is really hoping this project fails just to see you get completely btfo’d

t. Guy who’s been following utopia development

advance 3 never really liked the level design and zero gravity it's such a step down from the original for me

I can't even begin to imagine how many shitty events one has to experience to have a existence as worthless and shitty as yours. You clearly had your head bashed and slammed on like a bongo drum as a baby, no wonder you're so fucking retarded and brain dead today. I advise you get off of Sup Forums and seek medical help you sad, strange deranged autist.

More like t. OP the Faggot

The nigger is so dumb that when he gets put in his place he wants to resort to violence. Typical nigger, typical. And by the way, I'd break your teeth, bash on your skull until it was a bloody puddle and gouge your eyes out. Fucking worthless nigger.