APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-02-far-cry-5-season-pass-will-take-you-to-vietnam-and-mars
far-cry.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-304996-16&ct=tcm:150-76770-32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the idea that gooks are an inhuman enemy on par with zombies and aliens.

They turn into mole people during times of war.

Wait
What are the source on this?

Go back to Sup Forums

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-02-far-cry-5-season-pass-will-take-you-to-vietnam-and-mars

None of these are Blood Dragon

Preordering right now

Can I buy them without the base game like BD?

Was blood dragon really that good? or do people just like it because of the aesthetic?

>Go back to Sup Forums

I didn't say I personally believe that vietnamese people are inhuman - I obviously used "gook" as a pop-culture reference. Lighten up.

It was short but really good

Blood dragon was the last good piece of ironic 80's media before it all became shit. The genre is dead, let it lay.

> 3 games that would have been better than Far Cry 5
sounds about right

You realize that you faggots are unwelcome on Sup Forums and need to die, right?

It completely changed the game play and was pretty fun

internet tough guy why don’t you make him leave?

I remember having a blast with the game. Only shitty part was that it was too short

So they're saying the core game is so uninteresting that literally none of the season pass DLC will expand upon it?

Why the fuck would I want the base game then?

Why don't you make him make him leave?

No, they're aren't saying that.

>season pass before game is even out

You faggots think microtransactions are bad.

>instead of making tiny spin off games like Blood Dragon, they'll make the interesting content even smaller and then lock it behind the purchase of another game

0/3 of the season pass DLCs add onto the main setting, and 3/3 intentionally try to take you as far away from the main setting as possible.

Seems like it's 100% that.

The FarCry 4 DLC had you going further into the mountains to shoot Yetis. They probably didn't want to do an expansion where you go further north and shoot Canadians.
The other DLC was "break out of a prison. You're not mean to be there. 30 minutes on the clock, start running."
There's only so much you can force into a game without shitting on the vanilla experience.

Fuck you side DLC is way better than BUY THE ENDING DLC or MISSION PACK DLC. I wish more companies did shit akin to blood dragon. Video games are supposed to be fun, give me the standbys of ninjas, cowboys, pirates, and dinosaurs.

It was dumb and fun, just like how I remember most games from my childhood. Western developers need to do more silly action games again

This, might as well not even bother and just let the series die.

>Following Wolfenstein's DLC Format in making shitty side stories that don't impact the main story at all.

Red Flags all over the place.

Mars and Vietnam are fine, even as a joke DLC zoombinis are played out

Why can't we skip ahead two years when they inevitably reuse the Montana map for a Wild West game?

Or maybe the core game does pretty much everything you can do with cultists in rural Montana, so they take you to 3 new settings.

mostly because it was full of 80's references and assdeaddicks. Changes to gameplay were actually pretty small. Pretty fun game, but making a sequel would be kinda pointless

>Don't care for Far Cry 5, like at all
>While I also want to play a single player Vietnam game that isn't years old
Fuck

the DLC interests me more than the main game itself

Never played any of these, should I get 3 or 4?

stop shilling your shit ffs

but that's what blood dragon was, and it was better than the main game

Actually, the modern character archetype of "zombies" being hordes of flesh eating corpses didn't start in Night of the Living Dead, but rather started a decade earlier, in 1950s horror comics created by artists and writers who were veterans of (or at least followed) the Korean War who witnessed human wave attacks and guerilla infiltration suicide attacks. So in a way, zombies are based directly on Chinese and Korean military tactics.

>Never played any of these, should I get 3 or 4?

Neither, you should just wait for 5 which will be almost exactly the same but with better graphics and a few new features.

It's mostly aesthetic. The gameplay's better but the map is even more open and boring. The Blood Dragons don't really change the game as much as you like, and the one you pilot towards the end is purely on-rails. To cap it all off, it's only a couple hours long.

Both have their faults, but both are ok games.
If you want to play on an island, play 3.
If you prefer a more mountainous landscape and flying, play 4.
The gameplay is about the same, but the scenario in 4 is a little better.

>ubisoft
>shilling on a mongolian basket weaving forum

3 is leagues more fun than 4 and the characters are more interesting, and there's sharks.
4 takes place in snowy good town where your friends are degenerate drug dealers FOH DUH PEEPULL! and the antagonist is the most likeable character. I say Get 3, and BD. Primal if you want some weird shit

>new content vs cut content.

anything expanded on far cry 5 would just seem like cut content that could have been in the game. your opinion sucks.

No love for 1 and 2?

Blood Dragon was standalone and didn't require you to buy the full game to appreciate it by itself.

2 is potentially great but is like half a game. Much like 3. 4 felt more feature complete.
There's a ton of great ideas, but they are not carried to their logical conclusions, and the checkpoints are cancer. Also, repetitive missions.

Anyways, the question was about 3 and 4. But all of them are piratable, so all of them can be played easily. I would of course advise release order in general but they are only very loosely connected so its mostly a matter of QoL improvements.

>literally Rick and Morty: The DLC

Nice

But I'm already on /vpol/

Lmao

>season pass

>americans were the good guys in the vietnam war

What the fuck does this even mean?

Thats a good thing though. Wolfensteins DLCs are far better than the main game

>Communists were the good guys in the Viewnam war

I'm gonna be completely honest this the first time I've considered getting a far cry game at launch, let alone with the season pass.

Zombies+Mars/Aliens+Vietnam for the DLC looks fucking fantastic.

Well, other side were gooks so of course Americans were good guys.

Something I don't like means it's Rick and Morty normie shit, Deal with It.

Both good and if you like one you'll probably want to play the other
I'd say start with 3 just because going back to it will feel like a slight downgrade

(you)

>Vietnam
>Either side in the right

>there were good guys in the vietnam war

>trying to stamp out/halt the spread of Communism
>bad

Not completely agree with their methods but still better than allowing the reds to over-run the whole of south-east Asia and perhaps more.

you realize people who cry for a hugbox don't belong on Sup Forums right?

>le ebin centrist faec

>Vietnam
>treating it as a war and not just a playground for adults

hey buddy you wanna take this outside?

>MOM SAID ITS MY TURN TO CARPET-BOMB YOUR ASS

>REEEE RACISTS GET OUT

>hugbox
>Every thread shit up with faggots like you saying racial slurs on Sup Forums is something unique to Sup Forums
nigger

lmao you mad redditors

You realize Sup Forums was only made to try to contain the cancer ruining Sup Forums, right?

mmm

>REEE YOU EVIL REDDIT NAZIS

lmao you mad redditor

I mean yeah sure, but ultimately the whole Domino theory they were afraid of was proven to be bullshit seeing as the only Commie country even sustainable is China who has become ultra capitalist in all but name in modern times, but I suppose that falls into hindsight being 20/20 and all.

>Muffled it ain't me

Are all of these going to be available as Blood Dragon style standalone games?

It's almost like they're selling you a complete game with nothing stripped from it, isn't it?

What is Farcry 3 classic

good bait
better bait

>triggered by le ebil words
>"y-you're obviously a r-redditor!"
Porch monkey

lmao you mad redditor

It's Far Cry 3 upscaled.

A E S T H E T I C

Since when did Porch Monkey suddenly become a racial slur?

3 is better than 4 in almost every way

why are they pretending like a game released near the end of last gen is already a classic? it's only 5 fucking years old

It's been one for a long time where have you been?

I think I heard somewhere that 5's campaign is going to be fully playable in coop is it confirmed ?

far-cry.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-304996-16&ct=tcm:150-76770-32
I guess

reviewbrah's seen some shit

yes, Nam street food

Because it will be a side quest in the game.

>buttflustered white liberal

Non-white people don't care about you, faggot. So stop wearing BLM t-shirts and attending stupid protests, you pussy with a beard.

I'm most excited for the vietnam campaign.

Yeah I'll give FC5 a chance, whether I'm loaded when it it releases will factor in whether I get it day one or wait for a sale. I just think the midwestern map is interesting, I hope the gameplay isn't too braindead I only played FC1 & 2 so I haven't a clue what the later games are like.