Redefined gaming through the Playstation

>Redefined gaming through the Playstation
>Always pushed for more and more games
>Always encouraged his developers to be independent and creative
>Later went on to save all of Sony from brink of destruction to record-high profits
This is the end of an era bros. Gaming in the Kaz Hirai years is concluding.

Good, now Sony can drop out and Microsoft and Nintendo can take their place. PS5 is going to be a disaster.

Have you heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf?

>4 year old console outselling new nintendo system
Hahahahahaha

How does Sony do it?
that's fucking sad for Nintendo.

No, but your new CEO I heard is aggressive, love shutting down divisions, loves microtransactions, and can barely speak English.

>How does Sony do it?
In Kaz's own words, they stay two steps ahead of the competition with overwhelming software support. People buy Playstation and know all their gaming needs are set for years.

When's VGChartz getting banned from Sup Forums?

>being this retarded

Reminder that Kaz Hirai gave birth to indie dev scene 20 years before it became cool.

>redefined gaming
They redefined it alright. I really have to thank them for the current industry, it's really nice having guys like EA in charge instead of console manufacturers.

EA ain't charge of shit.

Was Kaz the one pushing for games to be more cinematic and samey?

So it's pretty much guaranteed that Kimmy here is gonna make Sony his bitch now, right?

Look mom I posted it again! Only for the 453th now!

Who?

Four years on and these images are still full of the same unreleased games, multiplats and remakes.

all shit

Four years on and still more games on the horizon to look forward to as more and more must-play games gets added by the month.

How is that Monster Hunter going for you Nintenbro?

Multiplat, Multiplat, Movie, Vaporware also Multiplat, Shovelware, HD Remaster Multiplat, HD Remaster Multiplat, Musou trash, Pokemon ripoff
Multiplat, An actually good game, Multiplat, Movie, Shit HD remake of great trilogy of games, a bad kiddie game, a literal 60$ demo, Multiplat, Kiddie game
An actual good game, Movie, Multiplat, Shit remake of a good game, Worst GT game in history, Multiplat, Vaporware also Multiplat, Multiplat HD remaster, Kiddie game
Movie AssCreed clone, Movie, Movie, A shit sequel to great PSP games, Movie, a port of an Arcade game, Multiplat, Multiplat, Shit reboot of great series
Movie, Musou trash, Movie, Musou trash, An actually good game, A shit game in good series with worst sendoff imaginable also CHINKED, HD Remaster also Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat

WOW, SO MANY GAMES, I TOO LOVE THE YAKUZA AND BLOODBORNE MACHINE

Welp. Buckle up Sony boys. Time for a little history lesson.

>Tatsumi Kimishima is the 5th President of Nintendo, succeeding Satoru Iwata. He formerly helped Nintendo capitalize on the Pokémon craze in North America and ran Nintendo of America after Minoru Arakawa left.

>Prior to working at Nintendo, Kimishima worked Sanwa Bank of Japan for 27 years. At Sanwa Bank, Kimishima performed many corporate duties and held positions in numerous North American locations.

>In 2000, Kimishima was selected to be the Chief Financial officer of the Pokémon Company. In his brief 2 year tenure, he helped market the Pokémon games, helping sell Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal to the Americas.

>With the retirement of Minoru Arakawa, Hiroshi Yamauchi decide to select Kimishima as the next President of Nintendo of America. While Nintendo did lose a number of Western partners due to Arakawa's and Howard Lincoln's departures, Kimishima helped maintain Nintendo's marketshare in the Americas.

Who?

Meanwhile on the Shitch

>a multiplat Ubisoft clone best played on PC
>BING BING WAHOO

Maybe now we'll get less cinematic shit and maybe Sony will finally do something with their IPs

That's nice shill, I already fell for the meme and bought one though thinking some of those games would actually be released. What an idiot I was.

Yeah I feel you bro. Next time get a PS4 instead of a Switch. It has actual games.

Hilarious. No really that's actually funny its so incredibly wrong.

*also on PC

Jokes on you, I'm a PeeSea focused idort, I'm just pointing out that collage is shit because it's almost entirely multiplats and HD remasters (most of which are also multiplats).

is respect that man he sold 6 gorillion of ps4 with only one game what a madman

Show me one (1/Uno) Nintendo game with the same refined and responsive gameplay of Bloodborne. Or the in-depth racing mechanics of Gran Turismo? Or innovative traversal of Gravity Rush? Or the thrill of TLOU MP?

You should never use the "best played on PC" soynybrother.

Kimishima and Spencer bringing in a new era for Nintendo and Xbox while Yoshida will kill Sony and the Playstation.

Um excuse me? THREE games, Bloodborne, Knack, and Knack II.

>gets BTFO
>b-but I'm PC!!!
I really feel sorry for toddlers. You're too embarrassed to even defend the Shitch. It's such a trainwreck with absolutely no games for all of 2018 but $80 cardboards.

>That feel when you play BoTW on PC and MHW on PS4
Feels good being PS4+PC master race. Although BoTW was a major disappointment given the hype. Very derivative.

>refined and responsive gameplay of Bloodborne
Are you saying Bloodborne is the only responsive game on PS4? I agree but I'm surprised you hold that opinion despite being a shill.

>BUT NINTENDO
nice

I don't even have a Shitch but nice try retard console warrior kiddie.

Literally you

So you are saying that. Glad we're on the same page at least, I thought you were completely delusional for a second.

Why are Sonybros so obsessed with one fucking game from 2015 that's basically a Dark Souls reskin? Can someone explain this?

embarrassing

I agree, it is embarrassing for you to post images with the same unreleased games year after year.

They spent months saying it would never come to PS4

They spent more months saying it would come to Switch

They spent even more months saying it would flop

Now they're spending months screaming incoherently at people for liking a game they desperately wanted not to happen at all

Not really sure WHY they cut MHXX, I mean the game was DONE. It's like fucking FREE MONEY at that point. Don't get me wrong, I pre-ordered MHW (only HR4 so far tho), but I would have TOTALLY bought XX or Gen.G or whatever they'd have called it (still COULD, technically but I don't read moon-runes).

If the console you bought has been out for 4 years with only 1 game you'd be obsessed too

Not to mention a game that was beaten twice in sales by squid lolis.

Reminder that Soywitch owners finally get to play Dark Souls released in 2011 in sub 30 fps. Say congratulations to them!

Are we suddenly acting like a kiddy paintball shooter for kids selling well on Nintendo is an impressive feat? It really says something about Nintendo audience when your only real "shooter" is a fucking paintball pedo bait.

>kaz thread
>noone is posting kaz gifs
>nintendo shitposting
This board is fucking dead.

>>Always encouraged his developers to be independent and creative
Yeah, except when he killed
>Psygnosis
>Zipper
>989
>Evolution
>Guerilla Cambridge

>in sub 30 fps
>it's literally OK when Sony does it

it's riiiiidge racer
poor Kaz, but I was behind him

The PS4 is the gayest Sony console to date and I hope this new guy is better

How does it feel playing the shittiest version of a game SEVEN years after it first came out?

I don't know, tell us.

>Remasters are the shittiest when Nintendo does it
How does it feel playing the shittiest version of a game 9 MONTHS after it first came out?

Are you retarded nig? TLOU was 60 fps 1080p on PS4 while barely playable on PS3.

>toddler in charge of talking about games he never even played

He won't be, he's going to be even worse.

The first one was on the god damn Wii-U and it still slapped that game's shit left and right. Face it friend-o. Your game is lost and forgotten. It failed.

>Nintendo is doing Dark Souls remaster
What the fuck are you even talking about? It's Bamco and you can sure as hell bet they won't rework an entire game just so it can run at a decent frame rate on Switch. It's going to be a trainwreck of a port.

Again, bragging about some casual paintball shooter for kids selling well. I might aswell say I win because CoD sells well. Of course the toddler really doesn't seem to care about much but sales. If they did they wouldn't be bragging about these embarrassing as fuck games. Play a real shooter you fucking manchild.

Any minute now, Nintendownie specialboi.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

We can dream user, we can dream.

>I really feel sorry for toddlers. You're too embarrassed to even defend the Shitch.
This always makes me kek hard. Nintendies are all uppity until the point they start getting bto and told hard. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN they claim they were actually petition compiling masturbator race all along with $5000 cryptomining basement farms that could run Witcher 3 in 4k at 144fps in 1999

SEETHING

RENT FREE

>haha its over Sony is finished!
>haha its over Nintendo is finished!
>haha its over Xbox is finished!
Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

Here's the full version.

Did the switch scare him into retirement bros? Holy fuck, how do we stop Nintendo?

So did you guys ever get that second job?

>Nintendo Shitglitch SHIPPED 14 million to retailers
>meanwhile CHADSTATION 4 sold through 80 million

>N-Nintendo is w-winning so hard right now Nintenbros!

>VGSHARTZ

>haha its over Nintendo is finished!
>haha its over Xbox is finished!
These were never going to happen.

>haha its over Sony is finished!
At this point, you should be really worried that this will happen.

Nope. Sold. Check again.

Again, why is Sup Forums so retarded?

▲▲

Extreme detachment from reality.

>less money than both Nintendo an Microsoft
>got a terrible CEO taking over
>has no money to spend to build new studios or buy studios
>can only make one type of game now
Face facts man, Sony is on its last legs and Kenichiro Yoshida and John Kodera will help speed up that process.

God damn Nintendo fell from grace. That's what happens when you bet it all on gimmicks.

Sony is Literally on top of the hill right now, and the ps4 is still selling more than the new nintendo console.

Also if i remember correctly some analysis from back in 2010 when sony was actually dying said that sony could remain in life even with those numbers at least 30 more years.

None of those is gonna die anytime soon, Nintendo could have actually fucked up if the Switch flopped, but it's doing great.

>N-NINTENDO IS DOOMED GUISE

LOVING. EVERY FUCKING. LAUGH.

>merging both handheld and console markets into one
>still can't beat the 3DS sales
Damn what the fuck happened?

Don't worry when Yoshida and Kodera fully take over, that's all going to change for the worse.

You nigs have been repeating SONY IS DOOMED for so many years only an utter retard would take any shit coming from you Nintendo zealots seriously.

>This, the same people that bought the Wii because it looked great ended up hating nintendo because of how shit it was in the end, and ofcourse, never bought a Wii U.

>Nintendo merges both their handheld and console markets into one
>Microsoft merges both their console and PC markets into one
>this is somehow a bad thing on Sup Forums

But they are dying slow and steady. They will fuck up with the PS5 and Microsoft and Nintendo will fuck their asses up. Next gen will be the end of Sony.

It is bad when you merge both markets into one yet can't even sell more than one of those markets from the previous gen.

Nintendo were hoping for Switch to make up for both handheld and console sales in one go. But that's not happening. And now we're entering the Nintendo dry season with literally no worthwhile games coming out for atleast 9 months.

I think it's unfair to group Japanese games with Sony consoles since they're exclusive only because PS is the only viable console in Japan. Sony literally has an entire country on their side.

And the cycle continues.

ok man you keep tell yourself that with that bing bing wahoo machine of yours I'm sure when hell freezes over and Nintendo stops capitalizing on glorified toys that will happen.

The Switch just came out and the 3DS been out since like 2011.

Was this made before Wii U or something? I guess it was.

You keep living in your delusions while Microsoft and Nintendo run circles over Sony next gen.

Why is it unfair? PS4 is keeping so many Japanese devs afloat this gen. They don't like Nintendo or MS since they are unreliable partners compared to Sony who has been there for them since '94.