Skyrim

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63473
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71054
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KILL

tits

Why is that video game character dressed so scandalously?

>tfw spend an entire month last year just modding skyrim
>drop it without playing it by the end of the month because it's so exhausting
Even 300 mods later I couldn't get the results I wanted and the game started to stutter horribly even with a 1060
Fuck.

Welcome to the PC gaming cycle. I barely even play games anymore on my PC. Or in general. Picked up MonHun cause it was my childhood fav (aside from Grandia PSX). It's fun, but being adult now, I can only play for about 4 hours before getting tired.

Why have there been so many Skyrim threads lately? Did something happen, is it shilling?

people want a new TES game

>but being adult now, I can only play for about 4 hours before getting tired.

They'll just release Skyrim Mobile next instead. Why make a new one when they can just continue to port the same game over and over?

Yep, and that's on my day's off. I usually play a match or two with some friends before getting bored. Or like an hour of a RPG on my PC.

I mainly just read, watch Netflix, jack off, spend time with gf, fucc, and sleep.

Sleep is honestly such a luxury.

because market saturation is a real thing and most people probably wouldn't buy it

That's not me. Sleep more, drink water and lift a little bit user, it goes a long way to prevent this.

Modding Skyrim though, holy shit it's so stressful as fuck because I knew from experience with Oblivion that you CAN irremediably fuck up completely (although that was with NMM, that can't really happens with MO) and also that's a lot of time spend into something you might not even like anyway
I keep hoping that someone in all these Skyrim threads could at least help me fix that stuttering fix my character's face, then I could start playing more.

I think the only way to get a 1060 to run Skyrim buttery smooth is to run no mods besides texture optimizations. Even at 1k textures, I get maybe 30-40 fps in the cities.

>stutter horribly even with a 1060
runs fine with 160 mods on SE for my 1060 6gb

mo-mo-mo-mo-mo-mo-mo-mo-

You can optimize the game though, those numbers doesn't feel right
I have a R1600 and 1060 and I get mostly 60 with drops and that's with a lot of 2K parallax textures and weathers mods (and 4K body textures), with around 300 mods total
I would have been pretty damn happy with this if only I could remove the stutters

>SE
Isn't that missing a critical mod tool

I'm reinstalling Skyrim+tiddy mods.
What are your personal favorites? Everything from lewd armor replacers, to plastic doll NPCs to rape and other sex mods.

MOMMY

UUNP with bodyslide and outfit studio, Immersive Armors, and Bikini Armors

I'm a fan of lsar. It only reveals a bit of skin and still allows the armor to look practical.

because it is the best game ever made

>those ridiculous fucking oversized acorn tits

I've already got Bikini armors, Bijin, Sexlab+the dependencies.
Mostly looking for bodyslide friendly slutwear.
Or something to replace more of the NPCs with supermodels.

breh

Based mark.

but thats against the rules user

You have one minute to delete these or I'll bring me muh wuuthrad.

Lydia isn't even close to being best girl in Skyrim, why are you so salty?

I truly hope from deep down in my soul that I can mod Skyrim VR with all the currently available mods when it comes to PC. I'll exist in the lizard tits.

>not Blackmarsh

>Valenwood
>Blackmarsh
>implying Bethesda is going to go anywhere but a normalfag friendly human province
Enjoy TES6 Hammerfell.

God I love Sabas.

Are there good mods that make realistic hotties opposed to retarded renditions of what basement dwellers think attractive women look like?

>voice integration
>better you rap the stronger your sword is

OwO is this the new Skyrim mod thread?

Nope, sorry man, us guys like you and me with good taste are better off just killing ourselves, ready? Okay, you first.

ok. just slit my wrist. your turn annon

I want to suck that.

do you guys think they’ll add a new race to the next game? probably something like falmer, dwemer, or akaviri

holy fucking kek I was not prepared

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

>newfag
How will I ever recover?

I bet you don't even recognize his image, double-newfag.

by buying skyrim user

I honestly believe people who mod Skyrim do it just to run around and take screenshots to show off how "good" it looks, while not even playing the game.

Who's that? looks like the kinda guy I want to buy games from.

B-but I already have it, also your face is really familiar, stranger. I feel like I know you.

> Hot titty Delphine
> Would still chose to kill her and Spare Paarthunax

Brethren before wenches

What in the name of the nine divines did you do to poor Borgakh. She looks like she's trying to bleach herself into an altmer.

Is there a place where I can download this all modded already?

then get the next best thing

accurate

>that shocked NPC in the background

Please tell me how to make my NPCs beautiful. I beg of you.

mods

>how japans see white women

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63473
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71054

Thanks pal.

I have both XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended in my Skyrim mods folder.
What is the difference between the two?

second one requires newer versions of mods, from what i can tell. the first one has roughly 2x the install base, so just use that one and keep the other in your back pocket in case you update stuff

I know for a fact that this isn't true. I had the unusual pleasure of watching a Steam broadcast of a guy doing the end of the Companions questline as his superpowered vampire loli.

He also had a One-Handed of 283 or something.