Are you enjoying Overwatch? Mercy finally got nerfed

Are you enjoying Overwatch? Mercy finally got nerfed.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761088072?page=99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haven't played since Halloween cuz i got busy with stuff

is it safe to play a healer other than her now?

moira is annoying af. she doesn't heal much but her toolkit is to fantastic to play anything else. If you hate playing mercy moira is just as good.

queers should be fucking euthanised

Yes.

It's "safer" but Mercy is still too strong. Being able to rez the first person that dies in a push is broken as fuck no matter how much Blizzard wants to pretend otherwise.

It takes her nearly 2 seconds to do it and she barely moves, eithe rkill her or interrupt it.

I need more lucio lewds

>Ana is kind of viable again
I played her anyway but now it's more fun

>Mercy finally got nerfed.

I swear, I see this statement every couple of months.

But this time, they ACTUALLY did
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761088072?page=99

It's the closest we'll get to this skin isn't it?

Lucio's original design was too hot for the game.

If she's actually in the dumpster, yeah. I hate playing in GM matches where I'm forced into support and faggots flame me for not picking mercy. I would legitimately rather lose than pick that slut.

Blizzard said if peoplew anted it enough they'd make it, and people did. But of course Blizzard didn't give us the ligh-up pants and turntables.

She still has the Ress every 30 seconds, but it's no longer refreshed by Valkyrie, she no longer has two free ones in Valkyrie, and other aspects of Valk have been nerfed as well. She's definitely back in line with the other Supports instead of being the be-all end-all.

The problem is that I need the pants to be lower on him, I need to see that adonis belt like I need air.

Now I don't have to tell people to eat shit when they ask me to swap to mercy

Same, would lvoe to view those Belts, but at least we get nipples and that delicious tummy.

>know a guy that reminds me a lot of Lucio
>usually posts a shitton of pics on social media
>hasn't posted anything in weeks
I'm almost into panic mode.

hope he's all right

I bet it'll be his next anniversary skin.

I don't understand why they don't just revert to the way she was before, she actually required some semblance of skill to pull off a five man revive.

Moira is my main now. She's so much better than Mercy.

i like overwatch but its stale as shit
>balance changes like every 4 weeks
>new hero every 4 months
>new map around 4 months aswell but doesnt really matter bc of mappool
>events is basically just "New Cosmetics + 1 browsergamemode"
>competetive is pure grind or get lucky
>matchmaking in quickplay is antifun if you win alot by default

>finally
Did she need a nerf?

>>competetive is pure grind or get lucky
This. If only comp measured individual skill as well as team competence.

The possibility of Mercy basically giving you 7 players will always be stronger than otherwise. She had this "counter play" previous to her nerfs and it didn't matter, even in high-end play. All they did was nerf her ult.

Rez needs to be removed completely, or she'll always be a top pick.

If your team is so bad they can't handle one Ress every 30 seconds you should leave that match and get a better one.

If your team is so bad that they can't guard a Mercy for less than 2 seconds to give you a massive early-round edge you should leave that match and get a better one.

She wasn't a top pick before her rework.
Blizzard need to admit they fucked up and revert her rework (or rework her again) instead of just butchering up the character.

You're the one complaining about the enemy team possibly getting a Ress, which won;'t happen if your team is good.

Dive meta is still a thing

So, there is that

She's fine now. The huge problem was her four Resses she could pop off thanks to Valkyrie, and now that she can't anymore and her Valk got some other nerfs she's far more balanced.

>not playing the better version for free
At least some good pr0n came out of it.

>She wasn't a top pick before her rework.
Because they buffed the fuck out of her rez, and Ana was broken as fuck.

I'm the one complaining that Mercy is still going to be too strong, which means if I'm not playing her my team is weaker than it should be. Don't infer some phantom meaning to for the basis of your garbage arguments.

This bitch is probably the only character capable of taking on an entire team by herself. Forget if Zenny puts healing orb on her. Then she's absolutely unstoppable.

>Cool-down on healing
>But not on sucking the life out of people with 30 ft range lock-on
>Can dip out of any fight every 4 seconds
>Nothing except Dva can take care of those little shit floating orbs sucking away more health
>Invincible in ult

10/10 I mad

no need friend their blood line will die since they dont want make kids, perfect right

Oh gee it's almost as if blizzard sucks at balancing and nerfed characters that could deal with her.

Her succ is the lowest DPS in the game, her orb only does 200 damage and you can easily avoid it and it's no a 10-second cooldown, and she's frail as all the other supports.

I'll enjoy it when the gameplay gets more depth. So I'll never enjoy it.