It's fun with friends

>it's fun with friends

But multiplayer games ARE FUN with friends

t. no friends

you plugging your own garbage meme is more pathetic than face making numales

You wouldn't understand user. Just let it go

based brainlet nujak

bear with me for a sec and rub those two brain cells of yours together. Take a deep breath and listen to me real closely. Are you ready?
What if it IS fun with friends?

Nujak! Where's your brain :D

its a retarded thing to say because I enjoy just fucking sitting with my friends. So saying a game is "fun with friends" as a defense of it, is awful.

Even a fuckin pair of dice is fun with your pals.

90% of Multiplayers are fuckin garbage but yeah they are fun with friends.

>it's good because Reddit hates it

What a shitty wojak

when will nujak stop

Im here for the painful samefagging and those Hot & Nasty wojaks.
Dump those sexy babes before the mods erase your existance.

>"They" ruined one of my favorite games.

When people stop openly hating it and supporting the narrative that it's hated because reddit hates it.
The entire basis of it is to show that people are attached to "old memes" that are also associated with reddit and normies because they take old memes, therefore people who reject it are reddit.

If people aren't careful, faggots will start believing this and nujak WILL be the future.

Can i see you on Sup Forums now?

This post doesn't make any fucking sense.

ignore it. don't even make a reply about how it sucks. it's just some autist samefagging for the lulz.

STOP SHILLING YOUR SHITTY WOJACK EDIT

That balding niggerjak looks like he is up for a fight.

>nujak is good

I hope this new wojak doesn’t catch on, but Sup Forums is retarded. At least we know it’s the same guy who makes all these garbage threads all day.

>it's good because it has a deep story

>having friends that play video games

Time to recheck your life buddy.

You're missing the point. Some things are meant to be played as a group rather than something you can walk into. Think of it as going out to eat at a restaurant alone/having to sit at a crowded table of strangers vs doing that with friends.

MAKE IT STOP

>memes

user what are you even talking about

Not to sane people, this is Sup Forums.
When reddit, 9gag, tumblr and all the other trash places became popular Sup Forums tried to eviscerate themselves of their own culture to prevent people from taking it.
Their reasoning is the continued quality content of Sup Forums would attract normal people who would dilute and destroy the culture (which happened to an extent). Most of the old memes and cultural concepts became instantly rejected and mocked. OC was stifled between 2009 and 2014 by people who had become contrarian to just about fucking everything and would not let a singe interesting thing happen

That shit never truly went away and you can VERY easily convince people to stop doing shit by linking them to reddit. Certain things like caring about memes or wanting to keep old memes are STILL associated with reddit behavior which is exactly what this nujak poster is banking on.

>wojack is good

STOP! MEME POLICE!
DROP THE MEMES AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM.

It's time to take a break.

BUT I'M INNOCENT

Nujak is soulless and unfunny, it looks like a random cartoon character.

>want the wojak era to end
>this happens

>they don't realise there is CP embedded in these images and they're being posted here to set up anons for a fall.

HOLY KEK.

hey fella, don't sweat it! i was just like you before enrolling with the police force. just come with us peacefully and i'll keep my hard ass partner in check, illicit meme trade is just a minor offense you know! :D

Sometimes I wish everyone with an image of Wojak saved somewhere on their PC would spontaneously die.

what about nupepe, is he ok?