Password?

Password?

Mr bones I want to get off this wild ride

bloodshot

The ride never ends.

Hander's shadow foot of air

Sanguine, my brother.

i recently played this and it kind of blew me away how big the level was. but fuck did i hate it.

i think i hate more levels than i liked in thief gold. absolute worst though were Escape! and return to the haunted cathedral, didn't even bother with stealth in those.

yeah, it was pretty convoluted even with a map at your disposal
finding all that shit you needed on expert was a pain as well

I hate this level so much.

The fucking bracelet would've been an optional secret in any good level. The rest wasn't so bad.

Fidelio

how to into thief

>brother murus

Fortitude

I had to look it up, because the only place I didn't realize to check well enough was that damn fireplace

Fear the old blood?

for some more thief

inb4 some hapless soul tries Shadow of Doubt as their first FM

Or anything from Rocksbourg or Mission X. Some of those FM designers are sadistic

Present thy credentials, novice.

I looked it up and STILL had to frob a few times to click on the correct part. That's how bullshit it is.

why?

bear pit

The "Difficult" tag is well earned. It's also janky, partly by poor design and partly due to NewDark glitches, and sometimes downright bullshit like a pit you can fall into with no way to escape or an ungodly amount of keys to keep track of. And yet I love it.

John Woo

Iron cock

*whistle* *whistle* *whistle* *whistle* *whistle* *farts*

Never tried any FM's but I've been thinking about Rocksbourg series
Is it really that bad?

smashthestate

Sanguine, my brother

The first two missions in particular are very pixel-hunty. Their author says it makes him cringe to look back on them and that he doesn't understand why they ended up well regarded. Nonetheless they did end up that way because a lot of people like them, so maybe you will too. I wouldn't recommend them as a first FM.

thanks, I guess I could give em a shot anyway and see where they take me

bionicman

You can't go wrong with skacky missions. It seems everybody loves them, with good reason.

It helps that Garrett acts just as annoyed as the player.

>fetch quests

smashthestate