Is it good?

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rL4dsIZ4IU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't buy a psp

yeah, its a step above lcs in terms of story and characters. other than that, it plays the exact same as lcs except you can swim and the game runs way worse.

better than the actual vice city. psp version is pretty much bugged to shit but if you like out of bounds shit you may find it fun otherwise go for the ps2 version.

But what about PCSX2 performance?

It’s on PS2 and yes, it’s fun. Vic isn’t as fun as Tommy but the Vice City in VCS is much better. They actually occupied the vacant lots with shit and there’s more to do in the game. I wish they’d port both it and LCS to PC.

youtube.com/watch?v=rL4dsIZ4IU4
wew

I found the satire of the early 80s to be better than how vice city satire the later 80s

>there’s more to do in the game
such as?

>psp version is pretty much bugged to shit
How so?

I played the shit out of this game a few years back.
It's definitely a solid GTA title - so if you like GTA, then it's worth the playthrough.

More side stuff, tons of property management. VCS is, at its heart, the best "PS2 era" GTA bar San Andreas, other than the story and main character being a little weak.

Vice City looks gorgeous, and while not as big and varied as San Andreas, still really great.

Also its got the best soundtrack. VCS has a majority better soundtrack than VC, but VC still has some tracks that are extremely good that I do miss when playing VCS.

- radio music takes a second to load when you enter a car and can randomly pause when you're driving around the city
- city can sometimes become a ghost town with no peds or cars, this especially happens when you have a high wanted level
- can randomly just fall through the floor into a gray void, not that big of a deal since you come back almost immediately but it's wierd non the less
- cars, props and entire buildings take time to load and pop in when driving around fast, this is probably the most annoying thing because you can crash into stuff that hasn't loaded yet

yes but don't bother with the property shit outside of what is mandatory to progress, its just copypasta filler.
I agree I never cared for vc but I actually like vcs.

make sure you get the latest release of pcsx2 and it runs great at 1080p even with an i3 and a 750ti.

Shit, after so many years I did not know there was ps2 version. Ive been thinking getting a disc, how is loading on ps2?

Have to agree there.

Mentioned this in another thread on here a few days ago but VCS really feels like Rockstar North/Leeds went all out on it considering it was the final 3D-era game.

The property management aspect of it is remarkable.

It's fine. Theres even new content on the PS2 version, which when porting LCS to PS2 they didnt add anything new.

Also increased draw distance and graphical enhancements (although fairly minor)

PSP version was worse with UMDs.

Cracked versions on stick were faster

Thanks user, thats very helpful

yeah it's good but play the PS2 version, the hand-to-hand combat in this game is great, even better that San Andreas and V, I remember that you could do a lot of shit like breaking necks and throwing people to the sea, play it OP