Ivalice, home...

>1920x1080
wow, it doesn't look like hazy shit

't least it was until I became irrelevant in my own game

Fran, home...

TILL BASCH FUCKED ERRYTHANG UP

CRACK WHEN?????

>paying full price for something that can be achieved with emulation

Does it matter what class I make each character? How different are the characters stats?

Male characters are better at physical damage and have more health and females are better at magic, but it doesn't matter at all.

So angry that SE waited until after I got the shit ps4 version to announce the pc version... cocksuckers get me with this every time.

WTF THIS GAME IS SEXIST

post ashe

*post penelo

YOU PICKED THE WRONG CLASS FOO

The chink who worked on this game only rework 40% of the textures ala only the places that the players normally go and then ignore everything else. Why Squeenix keeps hiring Virtuos to keep making "remasters" is beyond me, even this port is shit doesn't even have a framecap.

I love Fran.
I don't care if her stats are shit, she never leaves my party if I can help it.

Ashe makes the best samurai though

red pill me on this game, can i have a fulfilling rpg experience AND rub one out at the same time?!?!

Man, everybody's face in 12 looks like they had really bad plastic surgery that left visible scars.

I mean you can but there isn't much sexually provocative content.

there's an entire race of scantily clad bunny girls

And the second best reason that is is because katana damage is calculated from your magick stat. The best reason is because of the way she stands while holding one.

I mean, if you have the right configuration so that it will play itself for a long time and pick a only female party(you will need that for a specific Hunt) then I think, yes, you can.

*boop*

you can't boop yourself
that's against the rules

What's the show in the corner? Friends?

Why are their eyes the same color as their skin?

i noticed that, too. everyone has jaundice in ivalice.

I'm doing it.
I'm doing it!

Fuck, I meant botton right corner.

>ash makes the best samurai

>mfw I made Bash my samurai because the description literally says "one who gives their body for their lord" or something
>Bash is all about fighting for the king/lord
>buki/breaker is also a great combo for a heavy melee hitter
>wanted Ash to be a "tank" so I made her a knight/redmage
>would of made Fran a redmage but I paired her up as an archer/black mage along with Penelo's white mage/uhlan as a sort of "relationship" where Fran and Penelo use the opposing magicks like a ying yang thing and then later on penelo picks up a spear so she can fight alongside Fran

I ship Penelo and Fran.

I also have autism.

I hope we will get "lonely Van thread remaster edition" on valentine day.

Have you seen the absolute state of it in emulation tho

all of those shows are utter cancer the only show you should be watching with your family is boku no pico

It's not the same version, you dingus.

Take another look at the image

FFXII IZJS is a great game to play with autism I imagine.

I think that's very cute, user.

Why is this literally that Xenogears town

GOD DAMN IT
GOD DAMN IT

T-Thanks user.

Have a picture~

Fucking hell.

being so poor you can't afford $20 for upgraded graphics and framerare

The gameplay additions are more important than that. It really needs a mod to change job whenever you want, though.

You filthy degenerate. Post more

What am I missing.

Did they add any functionality to the keyboard or is Controller just the way to go?

Looks like the meaning is losst on you.

goddammit why do I come here?

This game has no character arcs, uncompelling "motivation", underwritten as fuck story, easy combat, middling soundtrack.

Some cool character designs and it feels great to set up your boys, but damn I felt jipped after putting so many hours into something that had glimpses of realness but ultimately goes nowhere and doesn't reward your investment.

Main character should have been Balthier seriously....

Awesome.

>Main character should have been Balthier
I have no Idea how you fuck up that badly.

>Main character should have been...
How you know someone doesn't know anything about FF12

>Balthier
>not Basch

Uhh

yeah... I'd rather be a teen with no personality except that he's a fool and likes to joke around at inappropriate times with a friend with a dumbass art design and literally no character attributes, than a cocky air pirate with flintlock pistols and a hover motorcycle and a hot ass side kick.

Oh, because he says he's the "leading man" even though he does jack shit all game. I played the shit.... and it was just that.

>Oh, because he says he's the "leading man" even though he does jack shit all game.
Thanks for confirming that you know nothing about FF12. You might just not understand it, at least.

Explain it to me then genius. He does nothing at all the entire game.

i made vaan a monk and penello a time mage. DID I FUCK UP??

You can do whatever you want, the game is exceedingly easy from start to finish.

>complains about one of the best FF games ever
>post nigger pic/meme to justify his argument

wew, you really showed us

>States that complaints were made about X
>Complains about a picture of a black man making a comical expression.

"wew"(meme) you really showed me retard

He’s not wrong though. Besides the ok battle system and some great settings, nothing else about the game is worthwhile.

:)

That's all? Damn ok looks like I was right. Now can you faggots just please skip to this part next time, instead of defending this mediocre art like acolytes of stupidity?

You're actually just a brainlet you can't understand FF12's story. Go back to FF10, it seems more your speed.

Oh I understand it fine. There’s just nothing there.

alright then, list at least 10 bad points about FF VII to justify your point since you seem to jerk off to that game so much

So when are you going to play a real FF?

This really is a remarkably good looking PS2 game.

Should they have just called FFXII Vagrant Story?

No one does jack shit all game. Why the fuck do you think controlling a different character in town would change that?

Her name is Fran.

They improved the lighting in the HD version and added bump mapping, so it looks better than PS2 original.

Funn how i played this game in that resolution around 10 years ago with my original disk.

LITERALLY the only JRPG I as a weeb voluntarily played with English VA despite having a choice.

SquareEnix is the only one in this industry who I respect when it comes to localisation. Then again they DO have the budget. They're like a Japanese version of Rockstar with their GTA series.

Faggot, bet you think you got me. You TOTALLY didn’t.

are final fantasy ports worth it? I've just been playing on emulators and what not.

7, 8, 10, and 12 have decent Steam versions. 10 and 12 have gameplay changes that set them apart from emulation.

>not seeing it everywhere automatically.

Hot damn.

Vaan's english VA is straight gutter trash though.

Fuck me, I made Vaan my samurai. Should I restart?

>gutter trash
No. He's not great, but he's far from being that bad. Really the awful sound compression and wonky recording his and Penelo's VA have is what sets them apart from the others. But it could have been way worse.

It really doesn't matter, dude.

>ivalice
>home

pick one and only one

No, Vaan has decent strength and magic, which is what determines katana damage. He makes a fine samurai.

>He's not great, but he's far from being that bad
Next you'll tell me the laughing scene in FFX wasn't that bad either. I'd like to hear your thoughts on XIII/2/LR, I'm sure you played those through also because Lightning was so compelling, right?

Vaan and Penelo are the worst yeah. But the rest of the cast makes up for it.

>Ivalice

You son of a bitch

that's a shitty emulated screenshot with no post processing effects .

you guys don't draw do you?

I want to fuck what ever that blue thing is

what does that have to do with it

>:)

and he even makes a dumb question, let me leave you alone with your thoughts