PS4 thread

>playing?
>what are you looking forward to?
>what is your dream game announcement?

Playing DBZ/Replaying Yakuza.Looking forward to Days Gone/Death Stranding/RDR2. Dream game announcement is sony bank rolling a new silent hill made by japs

Literally no games

>>playing?
Taiko Drum Session (with pad).
>>what are you looking forward to?
Nothing right now.
>>what is your dream game announcement?
Project Diva F3rd.

>Taiko Drum Session (with pad)
How's that working out for you

>South park FBH but it gets boring fast so I go back to BF1 for a little while
>Ace Combat 7, RDR2
>GTA6

GTA6 is a given m8, what would you like to see that will probably never happen?

Rank 60 and FCs on most 8*s and a couple of 9s. Gotta love running into ghosts facerolling Mada Saitama 2000 in ranked.

I dont know about that man. I have a lot of games on my ps4

GIVE SEQUAL

This game was sent out to die because of early ps3 sales. It's a shame because it's one of the best games on the system

single player content for gta5?

Kek and yeah that would have been nice. Apparently rockstar was actually working on it and even confirmed it at one point. What would you like to see in gta6?

looking to get a PS4 for mainly BB and the yakuza games maybe some MHW, the PS4 slim still works fine, right? i guess i can get a pro but i really don't want to spend more money on this thing 2bh, i'm only interested in a few games

>playing?
Blazblue CF. Fun.
>what are you looking forward to?
Yakuza 6
>what is your dream game announcement?
Typemoon fighting game by arcsys

Slim is fine but for a hundred bucks more just get a pro. The difference is pretty big on MHW if I'm not mistaken

>nothing, mine just collects dust
>God of War, and maybe Last of Us 2 or Days Gone
>GUN 2

Actually the pro is about 50 bucks more than the slim. They constantly have deals and bundles

fine, alright then i'll get the pro. actually my friends also keep telling me to get it, so i guess the performance increase is pretty significant huh

thanks m8

>playing
Monster Hunter World mainly, occasionally Dragon Ball FighterZ and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

>looking forward to
I don't know, the three games I really wanted literally just came out. I guess Valkyria Chronicles 4 next?

>dream game announcement
Final Fantasy XVI

MHW and Gundam Breaker.

Probably Valkyria Chronicles 4 and whatever the new From game is. Cautiously optimistic for Ghost of Tsuschima. Honestly not up to date on PS4 releases.

Proper RE2 remake a la REmake.

The Long Dark.
Below and The Last Night. They're coming to the PS4, r-right?
Killzone 2 Remaster.

No problem man, enjoy . I have a base ps4 right now and plan on getting a pro next fall for rdr2 and death stranding

>RE2 remake
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Playing Okami HD.
Looking forward to ZoE 2nd runner rerelease and Ace Combat 7. Also want Bayo and Vanquish ports but I wouldn't be surprised if the leak turned out to be fake.
Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist.

When is this shit going to get better PS2 emulator comparability, and hacked past 4.05?

I wanna get a custom skin for my DS4, what brand skin should I use?