What's a fun video game for me to play

What's a fun video game for me to play

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Darkstalkers

>fun
>video game

Depends on your tastes. What are some other games you've enjoyed? That'll help us figure out one you'd like.

Here are my most played games listed by time

>WoW vanilla to wrath, WarCraft 3, StarCraft 1, Diablo II
>Monster Hunter (all main title games released in the west)
>Demon's / Dark Souls / Bloodborne
>Pokemon (all main title games)
>Etrian Odyssey (all games)
>Killing Floor 1 + 2
>Indies (FTL, Risk of Rain, Long Dark, Terraria)
>New Vegas
>Deus Ex (all)

Hmmm... out of the games I have personal experience with I'd say
>Terraria (Modded with Thorium, Calamity, and Fargo Mutant mod)
>Bravely Default/Bravely Second
>Stardew Valley

That's based on my having played, Pokemon, Terraria, and Etrian Odessey from your list.

Have you played D44M yet? It's usually what I recommend when people ask for /funcore/ games.

If you like indies try Super Meat Boy, Cave Story+, Bastion and Machinarium

If you like Killing Floor, try Doom with GZDoom and a mod or two, pic related.

gib blueberry gf

This is going to sound very stupid but it's hard for me to get into a game if I can't play as a girl. I have nu Doom and I've played it I just can't get into it, I just don't want to be Doomguy, and immersion is really important for me to enjoy the experience. Deus Ex basically gets a pass because I love the gameplay freedom, plot, world, basically everything.

Also I probably should have mentioned that I have a fuck ton of time spent playing roguelikes (nethack, brogue, catalclysm dda)

You can play as a girl in DemonSteele, a Doom gameplay mod. Turns it into a Devil May Cry-esque action game in first person.

Oh, if you like roguelikes, try One Way Heroics.

what the fuck you people talking videogames here?
i too want videogame recommendations!

only ever played and liked easy babby games though, things like puzzle or platformers
i want to move on to harder and more adult games because i like feeling desperate and in serious need of help
any suggestions?

Play twitch FPS or fightan

>calamity

Pathologic. You'll have loads of fun.

Poor Raptor. He tries so hard.

should've said that i am also pisspoor and cant buy anything

Raptor has everything
>rich (probably)
>famous
>talented
>charismatic
>strong

Hsien-ko is lucky to have a guy like that care about her

Unreal Tournament (newest one) is free and you should google Fightcade because it is an emulator with amazing online play

Ironically enough I just downloaded it.

thanks, i dont know why but i am really content when i suck at something
probably has to do with the fact that i always whatched a bigger and better person beating hard games for me

I don't care for this ship. Hsien-Ko too cute to settle for that lout.

What's a fun 3ds game for me to play while I need to listen to lectures? I always used 3D land, but finished the game now.

I doubt many humans or Darkstalkers care about Hsien-ko the same way Raptor does. She is a rotting corpse after all. He'd probably protect her.

Yes Calamity.

So is this girl from chinese folk lore or something? I see her on plenty of media.

Who, Hsien-Ko? She's based on the jiangshi, or Chinese hopping vampire. Except she's just a ghost, not a vampire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi

She's Hsien-ko from the game Darkstalkers. Her design is based on (to simplify it) the Chinese version of a zombie called a Jiangshi.

jianshi, ''hopping vampire'' from asian folklore.

She just needs to be more assertive.

I played these ones last month, I sugest DuckTales Remastered. I had fun with it.

Fuck I couldn't take dishonored 2 by itself, it was a borefest. How did you managed so much dishonored in such a short time? I would probably tend up suiciding.

I tend to play short series like these in a row. Did the same with ME. Dishonored 2 pales in comparisson with 1, but some levels were trully great. With Corvo, at lesat, I only played one time with Emily.

But his dick has rotted away so he'll have to fuck her with his high priority ribs.

Your waifu smells

Russian Rouletté

Human form Raptor probably has a working dick. He about to hit her with the unblockable j.LK

/
>implying that doesnt make her even better
>implying i dont sniff my waifu up and down with delight