Palmer
>new upgrades and equipment
>meaner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh21bzviKgY
youtube.com/watch?v=MWEaWsFZaIg
youtube.com/watch?v=VybS1C-4CAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't Spartan 2's still have the best equipment?
Theirs so expensive that it wouldn't be feasible to equip future Spartan's with it.

No, the S4s have newer and better armor which is why Locke was able to fight Chief in a hand to hand battle

yeah but he didn't win

But it was closer than it should've been

Chief, that bitch Palmer was scared of him in Halo 4 and 5.

And then Locke lost.

>female spartans

the absolute state of halo

>Chief, that bitch Palmer was scared of him in Halo 4 and 5.

No she wasn't

Bad Bait

>bad bait
Bad bait

Female spartans will forever be one of the dumbest things in halo

plamer deserves to die

fans hate her

i hope cheif rips her hand off and beats her to death with it, i don't even know shit about halo but she seems like a cunt

Spartan IVs basically have Iron Man suits. Spartan IIs have much more primitive, almost "prototype" armor in comparison but they're roided up genetic freaks to compensate, and for that reason alone they can't be matched by modern Spartans.

Yes, she was, she didn't follow Del Rio's orders to arrest him and in Halo 5 she stated that Chief does what he wants, nobody tells him what to do.

no black man can beat the white man

>405558343
How bad do you want this (you)

Not canon, she didn't want to embarrass him.

I don't care about (You)'s, i'm just stating the facts.

Sorry you're so assblasted about it.

100% canon, bitch knew her place and didn't cross it.

EGGHEADS
G
G
E
A
D
S

nobody else seems to give a fuck but you though faggot.

The feminist of Sup Forums like these guys
always get assblasted and try to shit up Halo and Metroid threads.

>405558580

Shut up, feminist

It's not canon, 343 would not portray a female like that

Play the games, they portrayed a female like that.

I don't care much about any of the new Spartans. One thing I thought was so cool about chief when I was younger was that my older brother told me he was the last Spartan alive. Felt badass thinking he was the last of his kind. Now there are fuck loads of them and I couldn't care less about any of em except chief. Part of the reason 5 was so shit is because a bunch of people didn't like that you play through so much of the game as a different Spartan. It was interesting when they used that idea in 2 because you were thrown into the shoes of an elite and it felt different. Nobody gives a fuck enough about locke to want to play as him for more than half the game.

Your brother was wrong. He was never the last spartan.

>Chief
always.

?

>man who trained for combat since seven years old and survived Reach fighting for literal days with no food or sleep, continuous physical labor killing squad after squad of Covenant nearly exhausted to the point of fainting
>some stupid, low tier bitch who thinks she's so fucking clever and funny

Of course Chief will take this. How is this even a question? Chief is one of those sci-fi heroes that are so legendary in their own universe that you have to match him with similar heroes from entirely different franchises. Why is this thread just trolls trolling trolls? There isn't a single honestly reply or retort in here!

Wow sweetie, someone needs to go outside

This

I know. But I think it it could've been cooler that way. Like if all the rest just died on reach. Or if they did something different with the new Spartans like say they decided that halsey's Spartans were too defiant or something so they made the new ones with implants to make them more obedient and then that could've led to some crazy plot lines. They just made all the new Spartans basically have the same personalities as the chief pretty much. They're all noble hero types. Which doesn't make them seem cool it just makes chief seem less unique himself. I think they've fucked the halo lore but I don't really care that much. I still play it.

>nothing.

Fuck yourself Roastie, Women amount to nothing but being men's mating presses.

This

Better tech will only get you so far, older spartans got size and experience advantage.

not that user, but seriously, go outside

What? He wasn't the last when 1 came out? I always thought there being others was a retcon

He was the last originally

>virgin tears

>I can't get it on with a woman because my dick is too small
Poor little cuck.

Not him but you cucks need to ease on the white knighting.

It's more the fact that the SPARTAN-IV suit is a crutch for their less than stellar bio-enchantments.

The apex of biological modification was the SPARTAN-III's but it came with some serious side effects like a fucked lifespan and their own biological functions were supercharged to the point where they needed far more meds and far more food.

IV's by far have the fanciest armour but overall it's, like the III's who had Mjlonir, just what the II's had but with more bells and whistles.

>meaner
not a winning trait

Reminds me of the last time I fought with my brother.
>I've done a couple martial arts, but don't work out beyond jogging, while he does fitness and is a lot taller
>he thinks he can beat me because he's so strong so I invite him to fight me in the ring
>move in, put my hand on his face and push his head backwards by his eyes and nose so he looks up, then tackle him hard
>he was confused as fuck about what just happened, but he doesn't feel like fighting anymore
>took like 3 seconds

Chief has luck on his side.

They completely redesign their physiology before puberty, why would sex matter?

Yeah but bungie never did have a solid idea on what halo lore would be.

>things that never happened

Chief is a tank
he's slow, outdated but extremely durable
Palmer is a s4, mass produced Spartans, she's a more of a drone than a tank.
she's modern, faster and more agile but a cheaper version if you think of 4's as a product line.
but none of this matters after that Locke vs Chief fight.

>chief
>slow
lel

>but none of this matters after that Locke vs Chief fight.

Develop your hypothesis

It did. Pulling someone's head backwards is actually a technique from Krav Maga to get loose from a certain hold, but I was jut curious what would happen if I'd do it to him. Done a lot of Judo so tackling was easy. I also did kick boxing, but I'm not very good at that.

But having a fit body is pretty useless if you don't know how to use it.

I know this is bait but there's literally been girl spartans since the first novel, almost 20 years old now. 117's hand picked squad mates and closest friends were 2 grrls (Linda and Kelly).

>feminist from Sup Forums accusing anyone of white knighting

>Chief
>slow
>not knowing jackshit about Chief

>almost 20 years old now
>HALO: CE IS ALMOST 20 YEARS OLD NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Why are feminists on this board? Girls can't compete with men, it's scientific fact.

True enough. Master chief got the same plot armor as batman; popularity equals immortality.

Heck MC is welded into xbonex motherboard, that's how much Microsoft value the brand. In MS mindset, killing MC equals killing the xbox.

S4 armor isn't better, in fact the whole point of the S4s are that they're shittier but easier to produce

Chief is a walking dreadnought but there's only a handful of S2s so they have the best stuff

Halo would've better if they made Thel a female.

While true this is Science Fiction but Chief still wins because he's the Chief.

why dont you just save us all some time and post that grip-strength graph user

Would Sup Forums like having a thicc alien commando partner?

nigga of course i would

How the fuck did Snake not know Ocelot was playing him? He actually thought he legitimately used a twenty year old rust pile to beat a brand new metal gear specifically designed to beat that rust pile?

Palmer's a weak little girl trying to compete with the big boys, any male Spartan 1-4 would win.

>Grip strength good in a Spartan fight
Useless when they're punching and kicking

not in nu-halo nerd

>Meaner vs calm/focus

OP sets this up to fail Palmer

Because Metal Gear as a series repeatedly shows a normal dude beating the shit out of supernatural beings because it's a Saturday morning cartoon show, so naturally the characters will think it's possible.

How much force can the chief produce with a single punch?, if i recall correctly he's supposed to be able to kill your average marine with a single well placed punch, right?.

Not even well placed for humans
He's also strong enough to kill Elites with one punch, through armour and all.

>Adore everything halo
>lore freak
>complete drop the series like a rock after 4
>just the other day finally just go and watch tidbits of halo 5

I'm sorry, but what the fuck am I watching? Do people even realize that at one point, Halo was -the- franchise? As in, I know we're going to get a lot of BABY FIRST FPS but no matter what you say, Halo is Halo, is it a milestone in videogames. How on earth did Microsoft, allow Halo 5 to turn out the way it did? It was one of there ONLY exlusives and it's unironically as if they chose every bad decision they could of possibly done. Halo 4, Cortana was perfection, one of the redeeming factors, and in Halo 5, she is ugly as all fucking sin and her character is just, I don't even know. Rant over.

God BUNGIE fucked up giving the series to these hacks

The same thing that happened to Silent Hill happened to Halo. They gave control of the franchise to Frank O'Connor, a man whose only accomplishment is being a good community managers, just like they gave SH to Akira Yamaoka.

>womanlet provokes halo
>halo punches womanlet to death in a single blow
>FEMINISM HELP

>God BUNGIE fucked up giving the series to these hacks
Bungie didnt want to make any halo passed 2 in the first place and they were the ones who didnt come up with any long term lore, just making it up as it went.

>womyn
>winner ever

Like Halo 2, Halo 5 was rushed to shit, the game ended up doing the same thing as Halo 2 and swapping many of Chief's missions with Locke.

lads

Very carefully, watch Palmer when the captain freaks out and orders Palmer to arrest chief. Be honest, really look at her face. Do you think think she could take him? You know this bitch ain't doing shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh21bzviKgY

Come on didn't we all lose at least a month of sleep for Halo 3 online.

What the fuck did 343 do to Lasky? He was the only good new character in Halo 4 and was a good replacement for Johnson and Miranda. Then in Halo 5 he was literally nothing.

Female spartans make much more sense than female ODSTs, but they've been shoehorned in since the first books.
Faggot authors.

Chief is getting older bros, I know we'll have to say goodbye to him eventually, and he is going to be replaced by a new MC, but it just so hard to imagine halo without the chief, I know we have to move on, but sheit, I really can thing on someone other than the chief being the MC.

We also have this scene from Halo 5.
youtube.com/watch?v=MWEaWsFZaIg
Palmer: "No one lets the Chief do anything, he does what he wants."
Bitch knows her place.

WE

They'll just do some bullshit like being able to play as young chief before halo 1

Not canon

After Halo5, that ain't ever happening again, in a podcast Kiki made it known that they're not getting rid of Master Chief anytime soon and with Chief getting pushed hard as a mascot for Halo and the Xbox, he's never getting replaced now.

the chief died in 3, and went to sleep. He told us to wake him when we needed him. 4/5 and everything else never happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=VybS1C-4CAk

*Halo 5

Feminist

The entire Forerunner/Ancient Humans/Precursor stuff was beyond retarded and actively made anything related to the Forerunners, humanity and the fucking flood worse.

>that shot at 1:00 with chief standing up and Cortana slowly standing up

the word kino has become a meme, but that is unironic video game kino holy shit, that is incredible

When did Halo have this many people!?

When 343 decided they wanted to fused the piece of shit known as Spartan Ops with Halo 5's campaign.

>never gets old.