Name a video game company president that is more iconic than the ones that worked and work for Nintendo

Name a video game company president that is more iconic than the ones that worked and work for Nintendo.

Tip: You can't.

Yamaguchi's only achievement was being a dick and driving away third parties. New guy is so old, joyless and japanese he barely shows up outside of press releases.

I miss iwata.

For hardware companies? You're probably right.
But for software companies, there are probably many more iconic/well known than Iwata. Kojima for one.

And yet the Switch has already destroyed the Wii U.

This guy Nintendo is similar to turbo graffiix random Indy games and boobs.

Nice.

Kojimbles will be exposed a fraud soon.

Kimishima lived in Washington state and ran Noa for years though

>soon

Death Stranding won't be out until 2020 at least.

Why does he need more money to spend on useless shit again?

Already confirmed its coming out in 2018

>Iwata dies
>Nintendo immediately starts doing better financially
If I didn't know any better I would say you fucks only liked him since he was starting to drive Nintendo into the ground.

Iwata was president during the Wii era. Are you all really this retarded?

I didn't know kids born AFTER the Wii could now post on Sup Forums

One fucking success with shovelware normies.

>Iwata was president during the Wii era
Was that the same era Sup Forums called the Wii wagglen shit and like many others predicted it would flop?

Or maybe because he did a large chunk of the presentations, had his own interview series, and produced some damn great games?

Your point? It was still successful for them, and it was claimed that Nintendo is only successful now because Iwata died. The facts are presented.

Nah.

He was in control of the Wii u flop.

Iwata was a fucking idiot, he reminds me of a grandpa trying to find something "cool" that kids want for cristmas...

"a tablet controller... yesss kids love tablets lets make a console that has a tablet... just put a giant horn on the tablet on Mario Kart and call it a day"

And he was in control of the Switch's production, he just wasn't here to see its success.

GameCube was his only good thing. Wii u is trash besides first party games.

Switch success is due to the games. And shifting of content. Portables always do better too.

He wasn't the ideas guy behind it.

>Iwata presided over the peak of Nintendo's financial fortunes with the Wii and DS
>died only a year or so before the Switch came out, meaning nearly all of the important decisions with it would have been made under Iwata

Kimishima hasn't been president long enough for us to see what his impact on the company is going to be. All we've been able to see so far is that he's managed to not fumble what Iwata set up.