GTAVI

Where should it be set bros?

Vice city. 2 time periods because children wouldn't be able to pull out their cell phones online. Protagonist runs drugs (expanded Chinatown wars system) in 80s VC gets arrested and is released from prison and is set loose on modern day VC. Game periodically switches between the past and present to tell an interwoven story

Langley

Poland, but that will never happen.

Grand theft Auto VIce City, duh

step 1. dont put a soy boy like that on the cover

Tokyo, there's no way that would happen though.

I too would appreciate Vice City in HD. I like this user's ideaCould be something of a crime noire, that is in the present you're chasing leads to figure out who fucked you over all those years ago in something like a drug bust, meanwhile in the past you're in the prime of your life building a private drug and racketeering ring, meeting a load of crazy strangers who all have a potential motive to knock you off your pedestal.

I think the problem would be managing licenses and putting forward what would be double the effort to make what would essentially be two of the same map with some building differences, plus you'd have to model a shit ton of 80's cars just for the past while they could just port the ones from gta v into the modern era and re-use a few 80's cars to appear here and there. That's not even getting started on the radios and licensing costs that would go into that.

Sounds neat

the far northern regions of canada

Philadelphia.

Boston. Due to the lack of grids, it's would be the closest feeling to Europe that you eurofags could get. But most likely it's going to be VIce City.

Carcer City

Antarctica, but there's no way that will ever happen.

Melbourne

NEPAL

Where my fellow #nepalheads at? We need to start a petition.

If there's auto, there's grand theft to be had

I guess that's a perspective thing.

They'd make back the licensing costs from day one sales easily. Look how much money GTA V made them.

70s Las Venturas

They made a phoned-in San Andreas HD based on a phone port and a bunch of songs were missing.

>phone port
No shit they didn't spend money on it.

Carcer City

>Tommy
>Soyboy
I'm starting to realise that people just take meme words and use them in any situation reguardless of the actual meaning.

Las Venturas.
All other opinions are wrong.

somewhere with snow, i liked that part in gtaV in the snows

Tommy is probably the most alpha protag in the whole series.
The soyboy of the series would probably be CJ or Franklin

Colonized moon, 100 years from now
make everyone mixed race too

There isn't really a "soyboy" or whatever the fuck the word of the day is in the series. They're all people who get shit don even if CJ and Franklin complain more than the others. CJ especially gets shit done up and down SA. If anything his brother is the fucking soyboy.

Came here to post this
is good too

who cares? it's going to be shit anyways, Jewstar forgot how to make good games

CJ got cucked so it's close enough.

Michael was quite literally cucked

He also fucks prostitutes though

China Town

He didn't really though. CJ thought Catarina or whatever her name was was a fucking psychopath and wanted almost nothing to do with her. He doesn't even seem phased when she abandons him. He even seems somewhat pleased.

Are you fucking kidding me? Look at that 5 o' clock shadow. Look at that fucking jawline. Look at that fucking haircut. This guy is the pinnacle of alpha.

Fuck off.

Liberty City and Vice City. Modern Day. Two cities two characters. Have more landscape surrounding LC and perhaps more of new jersey for mob stuff. VC could have everglades tied into it. Plot would be about a drug runner from VC and LC could be whatever. It could have heists and hopefully more stuff to buy than in 4.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>1970s or 1960s
>Las ventures OR Pacific west coast city (Seattle or Vancouver)

I unironically think it's time they gave London another shot. I mean, shit, R* are a British company. I'm sure they've been dying for a project that enables them to satirize their own culture for years.

I think London would work better as an expansion then a full length game

it's weird they use the actual name London. but for USA it's Liberty City/Vice City/Los Santos.

as much as I'd enjoy a new setting, Rockstar would have to be mindbogglingly retarded to not use the VI as Vice. It's easy marketing

A couple of days ago I had a dream that Gta VI will be vice city and set in 1988. So that makes sense to make the game on the last breath of the 80's.

>based on a phone port
they ported the game to ps4 FROM the phone port

but i agree with you, Rockstar can have a practically unlimited budget and still turn a profit. the real hurdle for a game like that being made is the fact rockstar can put in way less effort and more or less make the same amount of money, but with less expenditure

Anywhere but Australia

Ah yes, the driver parallel lines story line.

GTA VI=VlCE the title writes the game itself.

works for me.

"MOMMY I SAID IT AGAIN!!"

lebanon

trust me on this

>set in denmark
>based on the 90s crime movies
>pusher, flashing lights, old men in new cars, etc.
>only 20 GB since the map is so small
>side missions in germany and sweden
>play as two characters, gangster and police officer
And if you set draw distance to max you can see to the other end of the map.

I would love a game outside of America. I get the game is an over exaggerated critique of American culture, but a game set in Europe, South America, or something exotic like that. Maybe even Japan would be cool, but their isn't really that level of crime in Japan, maybe China.

Retards

That's how "cuck" was used just a few months ago.

Chicago!
I'd love to slowly cruise the side streets in the westside looking for groups of nigguhs to buy dope off of (like I do IRL every fucking day)

next GTA, Madagascar.

THE 80's!
>pic of man with mouth open.jpg

Somalia

>one character is a somalian pirate
>the other is some sort of naval captain
>conspire together to rule the undersea drug world

Nippon

Bishkek autonomic region.