Hideki Kamiya Says Asking For Bayonetta On PS4 Is Like Asking For Zelda And Mario On PS4

>Hideki Kamiya Says Asking For Bayonetta On PS4 Is Like Asking For Zelda And Mario On PS4
How will Sonybros ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2018/02/03/hideki-kamiya-says-asking-for-bayonetta-on-ps4-is-like-asking-for-zelda-and-mario-on-ps4/
twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/958720700822401025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mynintendonews.com/2018/02/03/hideki-kamiya-says-asking-for-bayonetta-on-ps4-is-like-asking-for-zelda-and-mario-on-ps4/
There you go bud.

>posting some random shitty blog instead of the tweet from the man himself
Why?
twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/958720700822401025

This guy is STILL replying to these fucks? Fucking hell why? You people all shit on Kojima for constantly making posts about him enjoying himself outside work but this guy who's making no games and shitposts all day gets a pass

Except literally nobody has asked for nintendo games on PS4

Uh.

fuck off shill, archive or pastebin link only

Bayonetta 2.

Except for the people constantly whining for Bayonetta 2 on PS4, when it's now a Nintendo IP.

A few years ago everyone would tell you Mario is never coming to smartphones outside of unofficial emulators but look where we are now.

>bayo is a nintendo ip
>implying

you couldn't be anymore wrong

We might have lost Monster Hunter.
But we'll always have Bayonetta.

Eat a dick nerd. You niggers asked for a source and you got one. loser deleted his post.

Not a Nintendo game, that's like saying Yakuza or Persona are Sony games simply because those third-party games are exclusive to one family of systems.

>This ugly as fuck oversexualized Dyke is a Nintendo IP

Thanks Kamiya

>He is legit defending himself for shilling some gay ass clickbait website for free instead of posting the actual source.

But they do.

I've been saying this for months: Bayonetta is a Nintendo series

>gay ass clickbait website for free
Nigger I posted the article. Where OP got the picture if you don't like the website just check the twitter post from Hideki himself.

Wait, is this new?
Didn't he say this years ago with Bayo2 Wii U?
What.

Bayonetta 2 and 3 are funded and published by Nintendo. They own publishing rights to those games. Yakuza and Persona are not funded and published by Sony.

Rather have Bayonetta who is getting new games that continue to be worth playing than generic "edgy vampire" Dante who hasn't had anything good in a decade

They funded the game and 2 wouldn't even exist without them, at best it's a second party

Only MH fags gave a shit about monster hunter when it was on Nintendo, the whole "tfw when no vita" autist aside. I hate that one of my favorite series is nothing but pure consolewar fuel at this point

I like it. It'll thrive there.

>get absolutely BTFO
>s-shill!

Still not Nintendo games

>he says this on fucking Sup Forums, the den of mentally retarded gamers

Idiots are still begging him on twitter about it so he said it again as a reminder.

Micro/Sonys fault for fucking up. Of all the series Sony grabbed should've grabbed Bayo when it was fresh.

>Bayo2 on 4k and 60fps thanks for beta testing sincerely a pcmaster race user

To be fair, they got monkey pawed to fuck in getting the franchise back.

well, I would definitely buy Zelda or Mario if its on my PS4 though

Sony was too busy trying to push that gay ass PS Vue shit on people the year Nintendo took up Bayonetta.

>actually linking clickbait content and not just pastbining the text or posting a full image of the entire clickbaiting article
Fuck off.

MH was never "yours" to begin with.
don't be a retard.
Capcom goes where the money follows.

>Oh declaring a crime?

Well technically is was, and we did get the best game. I'll let you decide which one.

>How will Sonybros ever recover?
By playing Monster Hunter World.

There is nothing clickbait here you fucking weirdo
Here I'll even post the whole thing for you lazy shits.
>It looks like future Bayonetta titles won’t see release on non-Nintendo platforms anytime soon. According to Platinum Games’ outspoken game designer, Hideki Kamiya, the chance of bringing Bayonetta to a competitor’s console in this day and age is extremely slim. He even likened the unlikely scenario to requesting Nintendo to approve Super Mario and The Legend of Zelda for PlayStation 4, which is never going to happen.

>people shitpost on twitter for ports of many games, somehow this on case is article worthy

>mynintendonews
Now it makes sense. Will they make an article of every dev under the sun being bothered for switch ports?

Wat?

Except Sony isn't funding Yakuza's development.
Nintendo funded Bayo 2's development.

How is it a crime you faggot

Nintendo isn't developing Bayo 2/3 either

Except for Bayonetta 1 is on PS3 so those two things aren't even comparable, you retarded gook.

i could care less
but you are obviously a retard.
to think Capcom is "loyal" to any company

>2018
>still using that dumb argument
The only Nintendo mobile games are shitty side things to advertise for the main games in their respective franchises. So yes, Mario still will never be on mobile, at least in a game that isn't some shitty runners thing

Piracy is theft son. Next you're going to tell me murder isn't a crime.

They funded the game's development m8.
Without Nintendo there would have been no Bayo 2.

>could care less
>calling the other user a retard

Asking for Bayonetta 1 on WiiU is like asking for Demon's Souls to be on WiiU

Oh wait.

bait

Why are you even mentioning that? I guess you still don't understand what I meant by Nintendo game and just keep talking about a Nintendo-exclusive game instead like it's the same exact shit.

>Bayo 1 actually is on WiiU
>DS isn't
What did he meant by this?

I don't care about how you define a Nintendo game, you tried to compare Yakuza to Bayonetta which is an idiotic comparison.

>Enjoying a product you didn't pay for that is intended to be paid for
>Not theft
>B-but I never intended to buy it in the first place
Piratefags are the worst, just own up to it.

By this logic, Fire Emblem, Kirby, and Pokemon are not Nintendo games.

I didn't compare Yakuza to Bayonetta, I compared idiots that call Bayonetta 2 a Nintendo game (such as yourself) to idiots that call Yakuza and Persona Sony games. English must not be your first language if you continuously misread what's being posted.

>AlphaDream, Hal, and Gamefreak are partly owned by Nintendo
Those series are Nintendo games

It was a shit analogy to be honest.
What are the chances of Bayo 3 getting ported years in the future like Bayo 1 did?

He's got a point, would be exactly the same as people asking for Bloodborne on the Switch. Bayonetta 1 is fair game though seeing as it was put on PC.

Own up to what, theft?
Would if something was stolen

>where is my uguu giant eyes and baby voice?
Get some taste you basic bitch.

no they didnt MHW is better than any monhun on a nintendo system

>tfw Monster Hunter is just going to be Console Warrior fuel until the end of the universe

kinda sucks, Sup Forums

>buy a game
>emulate it on pc
you’re a pirate lmao

Getting ported to the next Nintendo console? Or getting ported to other systems in general?

>This is the average level of piratefag brain damage
I pity you honestly

Sup Forums is fucking awful these days
I can't go one fucking day without one of shitposting faggots claiming im assblasted over a game series going back to the platform it was originaly on.

So Tembo is a Nintendo game? Ok.

Other systems I guess, zero? Did Nintendo fully fund this?

meant for

You actually paid for the game already, so no, you aren't.

shut the fuck up nintenbro manbaby permavirgin piece of shit.

I'll take monster hunter over a devil may cry clone.

Mmmmm, these grapes are so good, how's that apple?

Cereza is likely bisexual. Just look how she acts towards this handsome devil

3U > MHW > the rest of the Nintendo MHs

Bayonetta 1 was a disaster on PS3's and 360's. It did terribly and it had an insanely boring story and characters. It wasn't the Devil May Cry spiritual sequel we wanted. It was terrible.

When the sequel was announced a Wii U exclusive, no one really cared two shits anymore.

Yeah I know,just saying what kind of logic that guy has.

Who pissed in your cheerios.

Twisting what I said in order to make a baseless strawman argument in a pathetic attempt to be "in the right" isn't going to work. Unlike gamefaqs or resetera you actually have to make real attempts when you debate on Sup Forums.

Bayonetta 2 and 3 are Nintendo games according to Nintendo themselves.

Xbox and PS4 already had the superior game, MGR Rising.

Where in that image does it say that?

You have to be 18 to post here.

The part where is says "Launch Schedule of Primary Nintendo Products by Region". And the parts where it says "Bayonetta 2" and "Bayonetta 3" with no asterisk.

>The part where is says "Launch Schedule of Primary Nintendo Products by Region"
That does not say "Nintendo games"

>Will they make an article of every dev under the sun being bothered for switch ports?
You mean like every desperate gaming media site?

That reminds me, wasn't Sup Forums waiting for a sequel a while back?

wew

>MH
>Lost

AHAHAHAHAHA! You're funny if you think Capcom isn't going to ride this money train off a cliff and continue flying from there. Enjoy you're MH portable. Although I don't know if that actually sounds like a bad thing or the best thing ever with the Switch's not 3DS' shitty specs.

Taking a real game like Monster Hunter and make it exclusive to everyone except the nintensoys

So, you are saying that primary Nintendo products are not necessarily Nintendo games? Are you meaning to say that Bayonetta 2 and Bayonetta 3 are not games?

*Insert screaming forced pink wojak here*

It says nintendo products, and bayonetta is a game, which is a product

Why would I care?
I don't own a ps4 either. I'm just gonna emulate it buddy, makes no difference to me. Regardless, I'm never buying nintendos platform, and I'm still gonna play the games :^)
They just get no money from me with their choices is all

rpgsite net/news/6699-monster-hunter-world-is-the-first-ps4-title-to-surpass-1-million-sales-on-the-first-week-in-japan

Read it and enter into my ass, nintensoy