Battalion 1944 is hands down one of the best first person shooters. why are you still playing csgo Sup Forums

Battalion 1944 is hands down one of the best first person shooters. why are you still playing csgo Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

godhatesfags.lgbt/NW41K.png
youtube.com/watch?v=hajcoTF_aJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does in control? I remember watching some early game footage and it looked a bit janky.

>62% positive reviews

I'm still waiting for my key from the amd4u program, fucking don't understand why it hasn't been sent out, since it's now available everywhere else.

FUCK.

Boss feels really nice, alot of jump shooting but i think it adds to the skill ceiling i guess. and you can crouch jump and get into some cool places

ya most of the people who got it day one thinking the servers would work fine, they didnt so they bitched and left reviews and some refunded. i didnt care about the janky launch. game is like a 4.5/5 in my book. they just need to fix bugs

i hope the game picks up esports wise, its hype when someone pops off. like getting a sick kill in this game feels so good.

i think i'm buying this tomorrow. convince me otherwise

Call of Duty promod is the biggest meme that was ever produced and im possed half the Search and destroy servers run that shit

no reason too, get it dude have fun

you sound like a noob if you dont play promod lmao

>western front

dropped

>wanting to play sand nigger maps

what did he mean by this

its a joke nig
godhatesfags.lgbt/NW41K.png

probably one of the worst shooter I've played, not lying. Everything is instant kill and TDM is death at instant spawn. Optimization is complete shit too. Movement is sluggishly slow.

>Last CB had around 5k~ concurrent players at peak with 100k+ keys given out
>EA launched at 10k within 30 minutes, peaked at 15k
What did people expect? There's no way anyone could have predicted the servers being slammed that hard, and you would think people would understand what buying into alpha/beta software means at this point.

Is matchmaking working yet, at least? Being in NA makes the server browser unusable since 95% of the servers are EU and ping display isn't working.

Yep, Ya it works fine now.

This game's like flavorless gruel, just gamey enough to keep me occupied and just mindless enough that whenever I start playing I enter a meditative state where I daydream about all the better things I could be doing.
If this is what Promod was like then that's fucking depressing because the people who played that would've been doing it around the time UT2004 multiplayer was still going off.

wat

Is this not like the spiritual successor to CoD2 multiplayer?

it looks bland as shit

The game's so boring that I can't bring myself to give a shit about anything that happens during a round. I got 3 matches into Wartide mode and started contemplating actually doing work instead. None of the maps have anything interesting going for them or even feel made for the attack/defend mode they're trying to push as the competitive mode and the whole thing's just peek-a-boo because the map layout and weapon mechanics don't set it up to be anything else. At least Counter-Strike has the economy, maps made to work with grenades, spray control. B44 has coming around a corner and hoping you click on the other guy first and that's pretty much it.

isnt it like 8 player maps, let me know when its 64 player then ill buy

you hoping this game is like halo or something? i dont understand lol this is game is made like that to be a successor of cod2/promod

there is 64 player servers in the list

I'm expecting it to be literally anything that has enough going on to keep me engaged, instead I got a bunch of wank by developers who don't know how to design anything operating only on the idea that they enjoyed CoD Promod at some point and it fucking shows.

But are the maps large enough to accommodate them, or is it a 64 player fuck fest of people spawning behind one another and running and gunning.

It looks really boring.

ofc not this isnt bf1, its not made for 64 players

>>I'm expecting it to be literally anything that has enough going on to keep me engaged

Have you even played the game lmao

better than playing pubg or csgo thats for dam sure

>6v6 codshit
>best of anything

lmao

Played and refunded, friendo. The whole thing legitimately plays like some teenagers played Promode and tried to emulate it in Unreal Engine even though they don't understand why anything in Call of Duty was designed the way it is and couldn't make an interesting map to save their lives. The game developer equivalent of a fucking parrot that's learned to repeat phrases that it won't ever understand.

I never mentioned those games, you insecure fuck. The game is bland.
>b-but da other games

A lil salty but i can understand what u mean, but they made the game to play like promod soo... i love it plus unreal engine is good and i think the maps are good/fine cant wait until they release more maps

im responding to you talking about the games i've played not u nerd lmao

this game is pretty bad in the state it's in, but the devs seem like they mean well so it could be alright in 6 months or a year

its EA not fished so ya

Doubt its better than Insurgency

>let me know when its 64 player
Just play battlefield you dunce

Because it's nostalgia wank garbage just like Cod WW2.

Why would i play game which tries to duplicate feeling of a game we've all played 10+ years ago?

CSGO is also nostalgia garbo i don't understand why would you play same garbage for straight 20 years, but with a bit better graphics.

When you were playing cs 1.6 in 2003 i was playing wolf ET (and tons of superior sp games), where you were playing css in 2005 i was playing BF2, in 2007 TF2 and later L4D1 and 2. Then LoL And then Dota 2 since 2013 till 2016, along with countless games like Borderlands, Warframe, Warcraft 3, Dawn of War 1+2 and much more. I had shitload of fun while you were only pissed at your teammates how shit they are.
But even tho you still kept playing same nostalgia wank. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=hajcoTF_aJs

Well i played basically everything u said and more lol okay. i would shit on u on ET nerd or quake live but sounds like ur not skilled

>Insurgency
please leave

> i would shit on u on ET nerd or quake live but sounds like ur not skilled
Are you 12? what your comment has anything to do what i just said?
But anyway... I was really fucking good in ET back in days so 10+ years ago i'd duel you and probably win, but nowadays i'm pretty meh at fps games (or maybe that's because i'm depressed as fuck.

it will end like all other WW2 meme indie steam fps games

brb gonna make new thread since that game is even more dead than LawBreakers

>>Are you 12? what your comment has anything to do what i just said?

proceeds to respond to my bait and says he will win lol and no one cares if ur a emo nerd

>>all time peak 800 players
are you a retard

how did u find my pic

Sorry, I like my games to understand how stripper clips work.

i found it in your closet along with this pic

Why are you comparing this COD clone to CSGO? Retarded shill.

>Battalion 1944
>that trailer music

DROPPED

but thats how they work?
what are the devs missing mr /k/

>50 posts
>22 IP

what did the devs mean by this?

>three rounds in the five-round magazine
>loads five rounds in

im not comparing it to shit im saying why are u not playing the superior game retard

>muh gun accuracy
go back to your containment board and shoot yourself with one of your shitty guns that you love so much

Bought the game because of your thread and it's a piece of shit. I shilled 2 friends into getting it now they are mad at me. It takes 5 minutes to find a lobby only to get kicked back to the main screen and you have to try again. Then you get into a game and it never even reaches 6v6, just stays at 5v5 and goes "yeah sure good enough." It says there are 4000 players on right now, but with these queue times and how long it takes to find the remaining players once you are IN the game I'd be shocked if there were 50.
Refund pending, go fuck yourself

are u blind or just dumb lol

nice lies retard they fixed the ques

>magazine

I just played it right fucking now. I also forgot to say to get people in my party I had to go into training mode and invite them through the steam overlay, any invites I sent in the main lobby didn't go through.

the steam reviews are there for a reason

does every retard just buy any early access game riddled with issues that are reported by almost every single review?

>gun starts with the magazine being full at five rounds
>fires one
>ejects another to reload
>loads five rounds in
>gameplay-wise only loads two

ya you never played the game retard nice try keep watching streamers poor fag

>gameplay-wise only loads two
you really are dumb

I would rather play Day of Infamy or wait for Hell Let Loose/Post Scriptum than play CoD 2 again.

explain

its reloading the clip, you dont get two bullets you get a brand new clip of 5

But there are 3 bullets in the magazine already

This is bait. That's not how guns with internal magazines work.

what magazine and how are you getting 3 bullets?

I trusted someone on Sup Forums over bad steam reviews, last time I make that mistake

sorry bud, too bad u didnt like the game. ill be enjoying it and having fun without u :c

Sure you will

not really, most of the reviews are about the games bad first day

>that movement
>that quicknoscope360 garbage
>literally cod clone

Trash/10

c: i love it so... keep that smug look on ur face see how long it last

Whatever you say pal

jews got to this guys brain/10

go to sleep catposter

>go to sleep catposter

t. 90 years old nostalgia fag grandpa

>posting a nigger
Jewish defense nice

No way... You mean everyone said 2 different things??