Monster Hunter - The Handler

Why did they make her ugly?

They wanted to appeal to the west

PUFFY. NIPPLES.

She's cute tho

I don't see how she's ugly. She's not moeshit, like every other Japanese female, if that's what you mean.

You have shit taste.

She's fucking cute. She's tied with Guildmarm for my favorite.

It really depends on the angle. In some shots she's pretty cute, but in others, like the cooking cutscene, she's hideous.

The same could be said with Bioware characters. Realism is a fucking mistake.

She's ugly in screenshots that keep going around for you to shitpost with but ingame she's actually pretty cute. It's almost like you should play the game yourself before you make a thread.

Her voice is horrendous

HEY!

Any other female in the game is better looking than her. I don't know what went wrong.

I'll agree on that, she's super fucking annoying.

My female Hunter looks cuter than this goblin. I hope you can edit her face in the PC version

Why is this? Is there anything in the game that alludes to her actually having puffy nipples?

HEY. LISTEN.

She grew on me. Kinda thought she was bland at first but I really like her now. Super cute imo.

100% unironically this. They would of had a look at the best selling games of recent times, Fat Cortana from the latest Halo, super strong woman from Horizon. They have always designed them cuter for the Japanese audience, this was going to be a flagship title for the West, Open world, etc. No complaints from the press since they're ugly.

This. Weebs are just too used to pandering moeshit. I love it too, but the Handler is still extremely cute and would be an excellent wife

She's cute. I thought she was going to fight with me, but a cat will do. I don't understand why you can have the leader go into the hunt with you, but you can't just make your own party of four.

>not playing superior Wyverian dub
Only have yourself to blame.

I don't get it
this character type is usually called moeshit by you retards

Sup Forums being contrarian as usual, aka it's okay if Japan does it.

She can sometimes look kind of allright, but her personality and voice make me want to stab her. I'd have preferred the serious handler that the blonde fuckboy got, because she would suit me better. Lucky asshole.