Why are they so perfect bros

why are they so perfect bros

how anyone likes chloe at all is beyond me

Max is too pure for her.

I want to fuck Max in the pusy.

I can empathize with being a left behind friend.

Reminder that Max is literally autistic

Max is my spirit animal

max is perfect

BLACKED

I want to fuck the stupidity out of Chloe

i pretty much like everything about LiS except Chloe so i stopped playing and have no interest in LiS2.

The prequel is the worst. The fact that it takes over the course of two days is so fucking absurd. More absurd than a teenage girl that can rewind time.

Because they aren't.
90% of the time they are together it's Chloe giving Max orders, and Max is too much of a pushover to do anything. There are very few chances where Max can actually call Chloe out on her bitchiness but those scenes are too far between.
>Aw sweet time powers
>Now lets only use them to help my bitch friend

Kate and Max best girls

because they love big black cocks

>that pic
Sounds like Sup Forums in a nutshell.

because they are not real and will never love you

She's deeply flawed but I don't think the game ever pretended otherwise.

Max calls her out on her immaturity after that line

I want emotionally damaged but beautiful girls because I imagine they would be desperate enough to put up with me.

People hate Chloe out of spite because sacrificing Arcadia Bay is indisputably the more moral choice but gives the worse ending.

It's a defensive mechanism. Also called kind of joking.

Because either the tumblr haired bitch gets shot or everyone they know dies horribly for their abusive relationship.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. They just act so crazy you start seriously considering becoming gay.

He got time powers, not a cure for Stockholm syndrome.

I found both to be annoying. Chloe extremely so.

I'm going to imagine this game was so well received overall because people got to see scantly clad young adults partying and stuff.

>Arcadia Bay is indisputably the more moral choice
>Bitch is so meant to be dead her own dumbass and the whole universe keeps breaking to make it happen

Fuck man Bitch is meant to die. Let Her GO

They're pretty cute boys but they annoy the life outta me.

Guess that is why I'm staying a virgin. I don't want my dreams to be crushed.

t. deer ghost

>meant to die
This is why I sacrificed Arcadia Bay. The game was so fucking annoying about forcing the idea of fate down my throat that I wanted to spite the entire universe and fuck it right in its smug face.

that's still not more moral

>implying death if gonna stop there
She's marked, death will always be after her

>She's marked
She's also incredibly stupid I mean she has "found dead at some back ally" written all over her

It's more moral to sacrifice Bay because Max is not morally on the hook for the damage the storm does. She didn't will it into existence and also doesn't even know for sure that killing Chloe would even stop it. Meanwhile taking an active step in repeating Chloe's murder *does* put her on the hook. There's a concept called save the lives you can. And based on the information that Max had at the time (Max, not the player) refusing to use the photo and letting the chips fall where they fall, even if it *does* eventually lead to Chloe's future death somehow, is the most morally defensible choice.

>It's more moral to sacrifice Bay because Max is not morally on the hook for the damage the storm does.
Her powers are causing it so yes

Yea, but you could do a collage of related scenes, it's not at all just this.

Well, at least some game company learned something from The Last of Us...

I liked Victoria.

I have a weakness for the bitch characters.

I want to reform them, and make them decent human beings

>They'll never make a sequel after the Destroy ending where you destroy all of America because you keep preventing Chloe from dying for increasingly shitty reasons

At least we got a pointless prequel.

Isnt there an LiS sequel in the works anyway? The prequel wasnt made by DontNod

There's also the issue that the universe itself is fucked up. Max didn't ask to become a time god. The universe dumped powers on her, created a giant fuck you tornado, and then when Max used the powers to save someone it threw an autist bitch fit. That's not a universe that should be pacified.

I see. You got a lot of work ahead of you IRL. Not that men are better, but ... it's a lot of work even with just ~half.

Max had the vision of the storm before she even knew she had powers. She is not morally responsible for some mad god's machinations.

What is this, Madoka?

>I want to reform them
Um wow, that's like so typical for men to think they have any right to change women. Just go back to your basement, I'm sure you can find some cartoon women who will bend to your every manwhim.

Being 18 in 2012 or whatever, are they shaved or natural bros? I hope the latter.

Why does everyone like to ignore the fact that she was being an angry sulk when she said this and makes up for it the very next day by apologising? People WANT to hate her.

Either you have some pathological need for attention and having people be dependent on you, or you genuinely try to see the good in all people, and firmly believe that everyone is good at heat, despite what the person's upbringing may have done to their personality.

:3

>horny middle age man fantasies
>and young man fantasies
>and young boys fantasies
>and even gay girls fantasies

wow.

lel

Part of the problem is that the supporting cast is so fucked up that Chloe looks reasonable by comparison. Her stepdad turned out to be not so bad in the end but when you first meet him he's a complete Sup Forumstard and the school's principal is essentially being bribed by a potential school shooter's rich dad.

Life is strange bruh

>There are people on Sup Forums who like this """"""game""""""
Absolutely disgusting. How can you like a game that's all about story with such bad writing.