All the best single players in 2018 are on PS4

>all the best single players in 2018 are on PS4

Its not fairrr

Fuck this bait thread. This thread is now about asking what the fuck is going on in that roundabout

>magicroundabout r34 when

How many people die in that place in a year

>people will argue that this is more efficient than a stop light or stop sign

Could they not just have the one giant roundabout with multiple exits?

I hope to god I never have to drive anywhere that has one of these retarded roundabouts.

you must find it real difficult walking and talking

Why not have multiple roundabouts in a line?

I risk my life everyday because there are roundabouts in my neighborhood and no one fucking knows how to use them. YIELD TO WHOEVER THE FUCK IN INSIDE ASSHOLES.

The Hemel magic roundabout is superior.

You fag

Why was this even made

yes. those little ones are fucking stupid

I just bought a PS4 3 days ago and I own a peecee. Monster hunter was the straw that broke my back. I got persona 5 and its just too good

I'm pretty sure these roundabouts were designed by people who don't even drive.

How the fuck do these people function in everyday life if they can't figure out roundabouts?

Is it finally time to buy a ps4 bros?

i bought one online and got it in today

yes

>tfw been a peece gamer all my life
>really considering getting a ps4

How are the framerates senpai? Is it noticeable?

God I fucking hate roundabouts. Nearly failed my driving test because we went through somewhere I'd never been before and it was a five lane roundabout, so even though I went straight I lost a point for not indicating.

Stop talking about the roundabout faggots. Tell me why only sony is making single player games

These are fucking sacrifical circles to shed blood in honor of his infernal majesty himself.

same, single lane roadabouts are fine, but no-one fucking knows how to use dual or tri-lane roundabouts properly and they don't generally encounter them here often enough to learn

They don't. Society only survives by the grace of a small percentage of engineers and technicians and highly skilled craftsmen who keep the gears from locking up completely.

If people didn't have almost everything they have to do to survive on a day-to-day basis explicitly told to them, 99% of us would be dead by next week.

i went to england once and it was literally all roundabouts

god it was nice

They're really not that bad. I mean 60 fps and 30 fps side by side is a difference but I got used to it after like 5 minutes.

i dont really think 60 fps is as big of a deal as people like totalbiscuit make it out to be. yes, its objectively better and im spoiled from pc gaming but 30 isnt bad at all

my specs btw incase some fag says i dont own a pc. persona 5 is really fucking good btw

also if you can get a ps4 get the slim. shits so tiny and compact

less is more