It's time to confess your vidya sins

It's time to confess your vidya sins

Never played any MGS games

STOP POSTING THIS SHITTY WOJAK user

I don’t actually play games outside of my phone and I watch let’s plays to keep up with discussions on here

Is this a new meme

I think Metroid Prime is compared to 2D metroids

I like other M

>nujack is starting to break the fourth wall now

What next? Give me (You)s with your predictions!

I predict next we get a HD Pepe.

>He thinks HD Pepe does not exist yet

please tell me you just did that

we need so much better haha god damn

HD soybois

I enjoy Nintendo entertainment.

they will look pretty crazy in that gif form with the HD pixelwork

I didn't

I've played every single mainline MGS game and I don't like a single one of them besides the third one.

Same with Silent Hill, Persona and Resident Evil (except switch 3 to REmake).

I like the new HD Wojak and Pepe images.

Why the fuck did you keep playing them then?

Truly the worst sin
I hope you suffer in hell, faggot

Never cared for or played Last of Us or any of the God of War games.

probably spent his allowance getting 'collections' 20 years after release and hated them all and wondered why us old people like them so much

I never finished bloodborne because I was getting bored close to the end.
Only played DaS in coop.
Never played any MGS game besides MG1 and 2.
I love old EA games like Fifa Street, Most Wanted etc.

I really like Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad for Xbox 360. Like not just the fan service I have genuinely enjoyed beating it multiple times and think the new game sucks shit. I dont know what is wrong with me. I liked the ps2 ones and never played the wii one.

I always keep seeing Archdeacon McDonnel from DS3

I liked Watch Dogs.

I've never played a sonic game

>bored close to the end
>doesn't mention he beat any other souls game

PCfag here,... it was Vicar Amelia, right? That was your brick wall that got you 'bored' and made you only play DaS in coop.

They have the first 2 on the googleplay store for free.

No, I'm at lady maria, stopped playing and never went back to it. The game was pretty easy in general and I didn't understand the hassle with amelia, you just pushed through her heal. The I played a bit of DaS2 solo and finished DeS when it was still a jap exclusive.

I use keyboard/mouse macros on a specific videogame to skip frames/animations, achieving a minor advantage eventually leading to a victory.

I have a wiiu and think it's a great console which got buggered over by poor decisions and advertising.

Best game on it is wonderful 101

Wojak is being replaced. And that’s a good thing.

Memes are an outward, highly shareable, reflection of our society. From silly irreverent cat picture to powerful queenly Beyoncé gifs, memes can make powerful statements on how we view the world.
That’s why it’s time to start cleaning house of some pre-Trump memes and make room for memes that reflect the American society that we strive for. Wojak, also known as “feels guy”, is the perfect embodiment of Trumpista self loathing and depreciation that white supremists latched on to and made their own. But a new movement called Nujak aims to reimagine the old feels guy into something more forward looking, progressive, and inclusive. In fact, soon there will be feels guys, girls, and minority feels.

FFXIV is the only FF game I've ever played

Instead of playing games I spent the day looking for an appropriate thread to post this .gif of Rinoa's boobs

I have a £1000+ gaming PC that is used almost exclusively for shitposting.

What are you on about? It's an awful console with some amazing games trapped on it, like w101.

This is good b8, i enjoyed it and how it made feel itritated even though the irony is very clear ;^)

I loved Castlevania Lords of Shadow.

Lol

I just got the new Monster Hunter and I have no idea what I'm doing.

I LIKE STRATEGY GAMES BUT HAVE HEAVY OPINIONS ON OTHER VIDYA GENRES DESPITE NOT PLAYING THEM
NO REGR-EATS

I think halo reach is the second most fun game on the xbox 360, second only to halo 3

Same here. Let Switchfags be all cocky when all they have are Wii U ports and all games that were probably being developed for Wii U and then moved quietly to Switch.

>on a specific videogame
overcuck isnt it

thats not even a sin thats an acceptable opinion. halo 3 was unironically the game of the decade, and reach had mediocre MP, but the singleplayer was god tier and firefight was fun so its acceptable.

patrician taste

I...love video games!

I had an entire week off work and all I did was phonepost in bed instead of playing vidya.

I haven't played Nier Automata because fuck Rina Chan and I want to play the original but haven't gotten the chance to yet.

It often is. What's your opinion on said comparisons?

I'm a soyboy :^(

I play pubg. 1 man squad. I don't play to win. As soon as I get a shotgun, or any gun besides a pistol I camp a bridge by the military base. Whichever one people will be more likely to flee from. I don't always get the whole team, but I don't miss with a sniper.

Omg this. The old Nazi wojak is so... Ugh. I'm glad the real world is finally taking over this misgynist hellhole once and fore all. Nujak is a sign of a peacefull new era of accepting and tolerance.

I want to have passionate sex with every single pokeboy protagonist

Don't get me wrong, I also like the switch, but the wiiu got so mishandled by Nintendo it couldn't recover.

Atleast most of the games will have the chance to be appreciated by a bigger audience when ported over

What do you mean by seeing

I play fighting games on a keyboard