>you can romance and marry the,

name 5 games

this
do it faggot

The what? Don't keep me waiting

hell, name one

Ehich game user, don't keep us waiting OP

Stella Glow

huh, actually i thought of one. The Blonde chick from the requiem for a phantom VHS game, that counts right?

The first fable game with lady gray?

Marry the what?

Sauce on that image?

that one harvest moon game with the romanceable ceo girl

Rune Factory.

this

>they're the best mother and pass on the best skill to your child

She wasn't even really a villain, she was just kind of an asshole.

Ar Tonelico

Only in the second game where she isnt really the villain

I wish we got more games like the 1st and 2nd ones.

I want to recall that you could do something like that in one of the Overlord games.

I mean, you're the villain and the women you marry/bring into your harem are technically evil, too. I suppose that works.

Not sure if it's the same, but in Harvest Moon DS you basically have to become a villain to marry the Witch Princess.

>need to collect all the faggots sprites to marry anyone.
the worst system with the best girls.

I only know about it being a farm simulator, how can there even be villains or something? Sell it to me, i got nothing to play.

In fable you could marry the evil countess of that one city. I think there was also a side quest involving killing her or something

Harvest Moon DS is basically first step towards what became Rune Factory - apart from farming it had dungeon crawling, waifus, short events and shitload of tiring content. Whole story is that Harvest Goddess and her Harvest Sprites disappear because I don't remember why and you have to free them through various actions.
I'd rather advice you play Rune Factory, HM DS was good back when it came out.

>you can romance the main villain
What games do this?

>games with romance

> you get to make babies with the villain

>the real main villain brainwashes the MC and makes him rape the now powerless fake-villain

>brainwashing
That's my fetish. Sauce?

The bards tale

this

I'd rather fuck Jack

English when?

>translation from sekai
literally never

>Game has villain
>Character Creation has you decide if they're male or female, and your choices determine how they're you're exact opposite

>Can Marry Antagonist

Or-
>Can kill the main antagonists love interest and take his place after beating the main antagonist, claiming their holdings for yourself and establishing yourself as the one in charge.
>Can Cuck the main antagonist and drive them to suicide

>first one
name at least one (>=1)

Name it

She did nothing wrong tho

t. Josh Sawyer

Harvest Moon
Luminous Arc 2

then as other anons have stated:

Stella Glow
Rune Factory
Bard's Tale