What's the Breaking Bad of videogames?

What's the Breaking Bad of videogames?

Overrated tv show with a really bad spinoff?

Final Fantasy VII for sure

Overrated garbage?
Every video game since 1990.

GTA V

>if it's popular it's bad

It's not the popularity that makes BB bad, it's the cinematography and writing.

Anyone who hypes up Breaking Bad/Sherlock has never seen The Sopranos.

I'm not kidding, everyone I know who worships these shows literally hasn't seen one fucking episode. How is this allowed?

Something meh that's extremely overrated?

BotW.

Obviously The Sopranos is the best, but I like all three of those shows.

Do you enjoy being a contrarian faggot? Is it fun?

>Breaking Bad/Sherlock

Nobody brought up Sherlock (it's trash):

this seems fitting

breakingbots from Sup Forums getting BTFO

dark soul

I don't really play games in which you need two times more time than there is content to it
Watched only first season thou since it had so sluggish speed that i gave up, I understand what is making tension but c'mon, it was so painfully slow i couldn't care less after few episodes

It’s actually more like the GTA franchise

I entered this thread just to see how long it would take contrarian chucklefucks to trip over each other proclaimig how they do not like the popular thing
Never change, Sup Forums

Somewhat good but extremely overrated?

Dark Souls

>Overrated garbage?

That's not game of thrones

Fucking this

witcher 3, skyrim and BOTW.
all pretty good but extremely overrated

this! The Sopranos are way better!

and for the topic: maybe Legacy of Kain? But the Game itself is way better then the show

Definitely Dark Souls.

Maybe just maybe they posted it because they're sick and fucking tired of the moderators not banning Sup Forums shitposters

"What is the _____ of video games" should be a week long ban on sight

delusional

I'd imagine they'd write something like "Fuck off back to Sup Forums" in that case

>the cinematography
That's one of the most redeeming qualities of the show. The plot at its core isn't anything new, just another drama. The music, cinematography, and acting are what lifted the show above being average.

>sopranosfags
go back to jerking each others posts on Sup Forums, nobody cares about your boring old man show

It's fun to play along with it

GTA franchise in general. Vice City is more like Scarface, but in the end its all the same idea. Start as a hated nobody, and work/kill your way to the top. But if you are talking about the drama aspect of BB, I'm not sure if there is a game with that strong of a narrative.

>go back to Sup Forums
>go back to Sup Forums
>go back to wherever the fuck
are you always the same retarded person or do come in a pack, like wild monkeys?

>discussing videogames on Sup Forums

L O L

Minecraft mmorpg server with DIY drug mods

fpwp

Let me offer something refreshing to this thread: an actually relevant answer. I would say it is either Lisa: The Painful or NieR. Loving father must deal with something that threatens to end in his in the near future, fucks over everybody, begins as a role model but ends up becoming everyone's worst nightmare who proves that the path to hell is paved with good intentions. All the trouble they cause is for the sake of ensuring the safety of their family, but they all just make everything worse.

Both of them also feature innocent characters who get fucked over in the end themselves much like Hank, such as Rando and Kaine. Hell, Lisa: the Painful RPG even has drug addiction as one of the game's primary focuses, and to get the good ending, the main character, like Walter, must not use the drugs himself but is sure as hell fine passing them around to anybody and everybody. There's a lot of black comedy present in all three works to boot. Not to mention that all three of them have antagonists who are ax-crazy thugs who are complete loose cannons that threaten the hell out of the main characters (IE Tuco, Buzzo, and the person who assraped Brother NieR in the prequel novella).

I suppose that I would call NieR the medieval Breaking Bad and Lisa the post-apocalyptic Breaking Bad.