Final Fantasy XV benchmark thread

benchmark.finalfantasyxv.com/en/

Score = average FPS x100

They'll find a way to fuck this port up too by not allowing us to run the game in fullscreen DX11.

>medium quality at 1080
>67fps on a 970
what kind of fucking port are we looking at?

The benchmark literally has the fullscreen and windowed options

I think it's gonna be solid, considering they said that they built it from ground up for PC.

I have the same exact card and a more powerful CPU.
Yet my average is 5850 on medium.
What sorcery is this?

same

Then japanese faggots and literal retards will complain to square that they can't close the game because the confirm prompt doesn't show up and they'll remove fullscreen like they did for 13-2

I've got the same card + i5 4690k OC'd to 4 ghz, my score was 6400
The game is GPU bound so it probably depends on which model you have and whether it's factory OC'd

HAHAHAHAHA
I JUST TRIED THE BENCHMARK AND THEY DID IT AGAIN, IT'S FULL SCREEN WINDOWED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Nude mods when?

Sometimes the chokobo bugs out and takes a few seconds longer to get to its destination.
This makes the benchmark last longer giving a bigger score.

Remember to update drivers. My score went from fairly high to high when i did.
Pic related. My gaming laptop.

i5 3570k
1060 6gb
I'm golden desu
Surely the game will have specific graphics settings you can turn off to make it run at constant 60 with less stutters while entering new areas.
I could also run it on high with constant 30.

Didn't update. I'm never doing that until I need it for a new game, guess I will do it when this game releases. Too lazy now.

you and me, baby

Just did an fps test on a 1600x @3.75, 2800 ram, 7200rpm hdd and a 1080 that boosts to 2100 on it's own using the steam overlay. Set to 1080p High with firefox having 10 tabs open. mostly google images with this page active.

During mech fight:
>55-75 fps
Shiva summon:
>38-89 fps
Everywhere else:
>61-115fps
Overall score is 8087

There's some hitches here and there at the 24-54 fps range whenever a new scene is loaded. Could be because I installed it in a hdd.

It's called a slight overclock.

not rly

Nevermind I'm retarded and forgot to remove my bandicam 60 fps limit. My real score is 6636

>Slight