monster hunter freedom unite

Final fantasy tactics, war of the lion
ogre battle 64
luminous arc 2

i wanna hug big woman

i am not gonna change the fucking picture i took its the same

god damn what is she feeding those things lately

This, and also Persona 4.

Yakuza 2. I have a PS3 but the HD edition doesn't have english subs. Fuck Sega.

I'm currently installing some new Ati drivers and see if RPCS3 still makes my drivers crash when using Vulkan.

Super Mario RPG

Your mom.

Been having fun corrupting Amazing Mirror for the last hour.

>What are you emulating right now?
muh dick

Xenoblade Chronicles with 1080p texture pack.
Although I'm tempted to drop it in favour of replaying one of the Pokemon Gamecube games

I wish Ace Combat 4 worked as smoothly as other Ace Combats

Nothing,Cause I'm not a pirate.

>405595265
great, and i'm not a chef. now that professions we aren't are known, why post, shitposter?

Auto Modellista

Tried to emulate Bayo2 on cemu 11.4, less graphical glitches than 11.3 but still got ways to go. Still stutters a lot. I get 30-45 fps with a i53570k @ 4.4GHz and a 1080.

deep fear and it's pretty cool

Phantasy Star. I'm in the Forgotten Tower right now.

Which of these games should I play next? I haven't played any of them before.

ass>tits

FFT

do me a favor and play dark savior instead of landstalker

As for more traditional emulation Initial D: Street stage. But i'm actually working on a PC to play Wangan midnight maximum tune 3.

What the fuck.
Absolutely do not skip Landstalker. Dark Savior is awesome but LS is a classic. If you find the controls funny there are some control mods on romhacking, search around.

Paper Mario TTYD and FF9

Jak 2

finished emulating BotW and persona 5
recommend me some games worth emulating
already played twilight princess, wind waker and previous persona titles

can you emulate persona 5 already playable?

How do you mod games for Dolphin?
See, to mod a game you need to get into the directory to replace files right? Textures, music, shit like that. But with dolphin all you've got are iso files. I've tried using programs like winrar and 7zip to open them but they didn't work.
And yes, I am an idiot.

Documents>Dolphin>Load>Textures.
Dump the texture file into that folder.
Then open the Dolphin application.
Graphics>Advanced
Tick the "Load custom textures".

The game ID should already match the file you dumped into the texture folder, so it should connect the dots and load the custom textures.
As for custom music, I don't know.

You know, not often do I say this, if ever, but this particular wojack drawing is actually pretty good

just get an iso decompiler

Monster Hunter G and Portable 3rd

Just finished Gemfire yesterday.

When the fuck did it become acceptable to use fucking emojis as reaction images? What the fuck happened to this place?

Said no one ever

MY FUCKING DAD JUST WALKED IN ON ME LOOKING AT YOUR PICTURE OP

define "playable"

And now he knows you are winning

you must be 18 or older to post on this site

He told me to stop looking at girly pictures

ass is better because Braps are hot af.

Breath of the wild. It's okay.

animu artists can't into asses

they just scale up regular ones or use perspective and there's never any ripples or heftiness to it.

and tits they only do well sometimes.

Android

Dawn of Ys, if you've already played Ys I&II. If not, play DKC2, unless you haven't played DKC1. In that case you should play the first Spyro game and beat the other two games in the PS1 trilogy after it. Or you can tackle Castlevnia Bloodlines, if you've played Castlevania 1, 3 and 4. Or you can play Beyond Oasis, or Ecco (get ready for a hard game, though), or Landstalker.

Big Boobies :D

Mentioning Ys, is Ys origin alright? I haven't played any but ark of napishtim and i want to start from the beginning but I heard that origins is not that great.

Good taste

Only non-whites/non-asians care about asses anyway.

Botw on Cemu with lags and FPS drops

DADDY! OH DADDY! YES I WANT S ANIME GIRL. A REAL HEFTY ANIME GIRL AND YES I AM PROCLAIMING I WOULD LIKE TOO SMELL A FART, SCARF A FART , SMELL A BRAP AND PLEASE DON'T BE MAD DADDY BUT IN HER A TRAY BUTT NUGGET A SWEET FUDGY TREAT please MSY I KEEP LOOKING SO THOSE BIG BUTT PICS JUST A WISH OH PLEASE

DADDY

got any more of that thinking milky

Origins is pretty fun IMO. Same style as Oath and Ark with some changes to how upgrades work. It also has Yunica, so there's that.

Hey, that's great to hear! So I should go with Yunica over Hugo?

Origin is a great game. Since you've played Ark of Napishtim, you should play the other games in its engine, namely, Origin and Oath in Felghana (the latter being my personal favorite and my second favorite video game of all time). Although if you want, since Origin is a prequel of I&II, it's nice seeing certain things appear in it, so maybe it's best to leave that game for after I&II. After that, play I&II (I recommend the PC remake, you can return to the original after some time), and then Dawn of Ys. You can play VII afterwards (through PSP emulation). I haven't played the original Ys III (OiF is the remake of it, so technically I "have" played III), the SNES version of Ys IV, the Vita remake of IV (Memories of Celcetta), Ys V or Ys VIII, so I can't comment on those.

Yunica is the easier route to start with, they play way different with Hugo being ranged with some weird spells instead of close range stuff. It helps to have a grasp of the game and the different areas before trying out Hugo. But I definitely recommend doing both in the end since they are basically different versions of the story with some different bosses IIRC. Good luck, Origins can be pretty rough, especially on higher difficulties.

......................................Thanks.

I'm about to try Xenoblade X in Cemu but I heard it has some issues. Don't know f I should just play on my Wii U instead

Final fantasy 1 on the psp. just upgraded my dudes, working on the last two crystals and I'm not exactly sure where to go next but I'll figure it out.

No problem, Ryan Gosling

its an absolute pain to play, cemu is still just a botw emulator at this point

Burnout 3

Might as well instead of wasting more time on that piece of shit.

Well that sucks. I really wanted to play it in high res

If you already have a Wii U there's no reason to not play XCX on it.
Make sure to use the Gamepad since it's incredibly useful and speeds up a bunch of the micromanaging

Just beat the game again in the emulator. A higher resolution and 60 fps make it so much better

Think about their women. Asians with an ass are so rare

Asians have very low obesity rates you know

Yeah but most are STICC. Still love some Asians especially because of their faces.

some nice games on here
I have never played any Sega games, but would like to catch up on some of the RPGs. Can you recommend some?

Langrisser II,its a SRPG but its one of the best 4th gen games you can play.

Trying out Mizzurna Falls but I don't understand most of them Japanese so I guess have to wait for the English patch. Just finished a marathon of Resident Evil 3 too.

There won't be any english patch m8,they stopped the project recently and released the entire translated script.

From what I read the translator hope that other party pick up the project because of the released translated script.

I will check it out

Dark Cloud 2

Very cool Game. A pity that this is the last Dark Cloud. Do you know if there are any similar Games?

Xenoblade Chronicles, because I'm too much of a poorfag to buy XC2 at the moment.
Either way, I've heard the game's pretty good. I've never played a Xenoblade game before, so I guess I'll see how it is.

windows xp
install gentoo

>cemu is still just a botw emulator at this point
Are you retarded or do you just like parroting things that you hear?
BOTW runs like shit on Cemu on most computers, on the other side you have quite the handful of good games that run near perfection.

Etrian Odyssey 1, if using a flashcard counts as emulating

What is she thinking about?

Paizuri

The first SMT, SNES version. I'm wondering how long it'll take before I inevitably drop it
>Encounter first real enemy
>Attack him with the only weapon the game gave me so far
>He kills me in two hits
It looks better than I expected tho

thinking of emulating a gf with a whore

then why doesn't her sweater have a paizuri window

FE: /ss/

I've been memed into PS3 emulation, but this shit isn't good enough yet. Both Demon Souls and Persona 5 keep stuttering, meanwhile Cemu runs great on my machine

think i am about to replay order of ecclesia

Just finished King's Field (II in Japan).

Well I went ahead and tried it. I wish there was a way to get the framerate in XCX to 60 fps, but the game seems fine. The worst thing is the sound so far, but I can stand it considering it looks so damn good. I heard softlocks are a bitch though

100% Spyro 4 last night on Dolphin, mfw.
Probably going to move on to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

P3 FES undub
Still pretty good, surprised how well it held up even with all of the quality of life changes in 4 and 5.