What's the most popular game you'll admit that you enjoy, you contrarian faggots? remember, it's anonymous...

what's the most popular game you'll admit that you enjoy, you contrarian faggots? remember, it's anonymous. you don't have to prove your hardcore gaymur cred to internet strangers here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_arcade_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't enjoy any games. I used to like them up until about 4 or 5 years ago but now I just come here out of habit because I never developed any other hobbies growing up apart from gaming.

FFVII

CoD SP campaigns

Dota 2.

The Last of Us

...f-fallout.. 4

i enjoy (modded) skyrim, but only in small doses of a week or so. does that count?

Fortnite

Skyrim

Terraria

assassin's creed 1+2

WoW, but I've been playing long enough for it to be counted as an addiction, like alcoholism.

I enjoyed Skyrim on my Xbox 360, and I still revisit my old save file every winter.

I enjoyed The Last of Us.

I still insist that there's literally nothing wrong with minecraft

What’s popular these days that isn’t multiplayer shit?

Grand Theft Auto IV

I buy most of the Call of Duty game because I'm obsessive about the zombie modes.

Dwarf Fortress

i really, really like uncharted. dunno really why but it's one of my favorite games.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
>The only games I like here are Tetris, Super Mario Bros 3, and Super Mario World
Huh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_arcade_games
As for here I like Space Invaders, Pac-Man, Street Fighter 2, Ms. Pac-Man, Mortal Kombat 1-2, and the House of the Dead

Mario 64, OoT, and minecraft

Warframe?
That's pretty normie now, right?

Fine, I admit I enjoyed Splatoon. But with that said, only kids and 'muh hardcore gaymers' actually got into it.

Tetris, Pac-Man, Pong, and Space Invaders are the most popular games of all time. If anybody is a big enough faggot not to enjoy any of those four, please raise your hand now.

easily pokeymanz

Why didn't anyone give my post a (You)?

No one is replying to anyone, but the OP in this thread, user. No (You)s for you.

Fifa

Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Super Mario Sunshine
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros 4
Minecraft

Those are all the popular games I have played, enjoyed, and will admit I would play again if given the opportunity. I was about to put Left4Dead on that list. but I don't know if that counts seeing as I only play it with friends.

Skyrim, the bamham trilogy, shit like Mario and Zelda

Haven and Hearth. But then they ruined it with the update, and now I haven't been able to fill the void.

I just want to go out in the woods and disappear.

He said popular not obscure Russian murder victim simulator.

Modern Warfare 2, both SP and MP
now fuck off

Sucks. I only posted it because I thought it would get me some (You)s.

I'm not contrarian. It's just lots of games are shit.
I enjoy good games only, doesn't matter if it's mainstream or popular or niche.

Breath of Fire on the PS
Final Fantasy Tactics
Star Ocean 2
Suikoden 2
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Slug
Patapon 2
some of the Ace Attorney games
some Pokemon
some Dragon Quest
some GTA
some Harvest Moon and Rune Factory
etc

You're automatically assuming that popular=bad, which makes you a faggot.

It's the only game I've liked in years. Why the fuck did they have to move to 3D?

I really liked Battlefield 3 and 4. I think most of the assassin's creed games are fun too. I actually enjoyed Watch_Dogs 2 to some degree but not enough to finish the game.

What's there to obsess over?

I love Tetris.

League of Legends

Contra series is one of my all time favourites, though my favourite entries are from after it declined in popularity.

It's unfortunate they tried that non free model for a while as well, friends and I always liked to play for a couple weeks at the start of new worlds. And yeah, the 3d completely lacks Charm. We also tried Salem but that game is just weird.

Anything Pokemon I guess

I'm currently loving fortnite. So much more fun than PUBG.

>I just want to go out in the woods and disappear.
What's stopping you, user?