Samus thread

Does Sup Forums like Samus? What are your thoughts on her?

weeb garbage

Metroid is Japanese. It can't be weeb stupid fuck. Remove yourself from this earth.

It's not weeb, it's for weebs. Do your best and follow him in the most painful way possible.

You need to follow your own advice nu-Sup Forums.

>for weebs

Look at Metroid Prime you faggot, it barely resembles anime at all.

I want to tittyfuck Samus' fat ass!

i want slutty samus to be a thing again

Samus Returns is a good return to form. Now the next game needs to try something new with the Metroidvania formula.

Did that one drawfag from an old thread deliver?
I recall the request being a combination of Samus spreading her ass in the suit while squatting and peeking feather pubes in view.

dumb slutty brainless musclebimbo meathead

Made for ***

>samus is a role model for female characters
>samus takes her armor off to reward the player

BBC

Loving yet rough baby-making sex.

>tfw Metroid infused samus will never bite you.

I think it's a shame Samus Returns bombed

>>samus is a role model for female characters
As much as I like metroid games and Samus, anyone who says this is idiotic. She's a type of decent female character who leans towards the silent protagonist side of things (sometimes more so then Mario and Link), somewhat inspired by Ripley. She is not a universal golden example of making a female character.

Isn't she a tranny anyway?

No.

Stop this meme.

No (s)he is

No.

6'3" 198lbs bounty hunter >>>>> Sakamoto's waifu bullshit

Fuck off, John.

is the dick from bird, phazon, or metroid DNA?

2d metroid > 3 metroid

oh no the space pirates got Samus with their newest weapon

DIAMONDS

I want to play the series. I already got 70% through Zero Mission twice but got bored. Which one should I play next?

Reminder to Sup Forums's weeb argument autist that Japanese media can be weebshit, and that most weebshit comes from Japan.

>Japanese media can be weebshit

>Japanese media can't be weebshit
It becomes weebshit when it only has redeeming features to the weebs. Devs don't decide what weebshit, just like they don't decide whether their game attracts black people or white people.

We already have a r34 thread for samus up.

Learn what weeb means. Weebshit is a made up shitposting term by Sup Forums, and like a retard you are, you parrot it. DDLC is "weebshit"

zm is short and easy as fuck. give up.

nice link

It is easy and I liked what I played, but I just don't want to start it yet again. For the record, I was playing it on an emulator and I lost my saves twice.

This shouldn't turn me on as much as it does.

>Don't listen to people on Sup Forums! Listen to me, a person on Sup Forums!

I don't understand this fetish but my gf does.

>actually admitting he follows the Sup Forums hivemind
I was right; this is nu-Sup Forums.

>goes on Sup Forums to tell people on Sup Forums that anyone who talks to other people on Sup Forums is automatically a sheep

You are so unbelievably stupid it makes sense you can't think for yourself.

>being the weebshit definition autist

>this word was made up by someone other than me and so it is illegitimate
Holy shit.

>being a such a retarded autistic shitposter he literally parrots part of the word he doesn't understand
Nu-Sup Forums was a mistake.

>compound words mean the same thing as their parts
>using the word 'autist'
Learn what autist means. Autist is a made up shitposting term by Sup Forums, and like a retard you are, you parrot it.

>Autist is a made up shitposting term by Sup Forums
Are you actually retarded? Did you really just say that?

I'm still salty over the Zero Suit/Space pumps shit, but Samus Returns gave me hope that Nintendo is moving her away from fapbait material. That's what they have FE and Bayonetta games for, anyways

I feel like Metroid V is never gonna happen, but I really want to see how Fusion Samus (aka fit MILF samus) changes as she ages

Tits need to be bigger but I quite like this zero suit design.

I like the Zero suit as a plug suit kind of idea but yeah it definitely needs to stop being a focus and those retarded pumps have got to go.

I imagine Samus will retire when the Space Pirates are confirmed all but wiped out so she can retire and have like a dozen kids with some militairy dude. Chick is obsessed with cute baby things