Finally got her and I’m going to teach you how

Also xenoblade 2 thread

First you need obviously a lot of cores, you can get her as quick as the beginning but farming cores is an easy task with break>Toppled>launch>Smash combo, doing this method I got 4 blades in the process

I've been farming the relentless arduran for legendary cores trying to get her but the rng is refusing to hand her over

>gacha in a single player game
Lmao

Then you need to see wich character has more Justice stat, this factor in wich kind of blade you will get, it doesn’t matter if it’s 1-1-1 and 2 in justice, if you have one character with justice higher than the others use it,

I feel like I should've recorded myself when I was trying to get my remaining three rare Blades (Zenobia, Nim and KOS-MOS) because I pulled all three from 12 or so legendary cores in the span of a few minutes. Never imagined other people could have so much trouble.

Now here is the trick, for this to actually work you need to keep only at most 2 types of blades from the pool, since I’m going for kosmos I need to keep dark blades since dark is paired with light (kosmos element), I was keeping lighting too because I was searching for another blade

In the post game you can keep around 250 blades so you will start to be flooded with at least 60-70 shitters

This method guarantees you get a rare blade of the element you are farming, and since I was doing this with 99 rare cores and 50 legendary I got 4 rare blades out of it

Now for core farming you can farm them easy in the relentless arduran, and doing the combo above described it will get you around 20 legendary and 40-50 rare each time, (don’t go for the kill with orbs, just keep doing break>topple>launch>smash till it does)

Delete every other type you are not farming and you will eventually get kos-mos this took me around 2 hours including farming cores, and items to raise luck(I almost forgot, use blades that raise luck% and put chip cores that raise 50 luck to that blade, you easily combining it with gold gear chocker and comet choker will get you to 999 luck, that also raise the chance to get rarer blades)

Hope you get her as fast as I did and believe me when I say this is the only trick that it works

This autism might be useful to someone, so I'ma bump it.

Thanks man

How many blades you guys need to 100% the game ?

Shameless bump so we can have a regular xeno thread

There are 38 rare Blades, of which 20 are acquired through gacha and the other 18 either via story progression or sidequests.

have a bump

bump bump

Let it die the shitposters and blunderfags are sleep, screen cap the tips and post them later it’s why I’m gonna do

I knew about having higher justice stat on a character for a higher chance, the luck stat stuff, and the armu farming. But what the fuck is this bs about only keeping blades of the same element?

From what I heard higher luck only effects common blade star level? Everyone I've talked to said luck has no effect on rare blades.

>999 luck on Zeke with max ideal gets nothing
Does gender effects the chance of getting rares? When I use Nia or Morag, it got me Zenobia, Vale, and Kosmos.

I think I'll leave trying to get her until NG+ comes.
Gotta have something to strive towards, after all.

I'd rather get Newt and Zenobia

She's not even that good.

Dude did you even see her skills

What's the deal with gormotti and their "furriness"? I know they are not furry in the fetish/fandom sense, but the big generic ones simply have feline ears, generic women have big furry hands, some generic men and children more than any other have furry beastly hands, feet and even fur in shoulders and part of the face.
Do they start as genetic abominations and become more human as they grow up?

Also, when you meet the Architect he shows the evolutionary path of the species of Alrest, and it seems each "human" race has a completely different background.

I think it's just genetics where the fur grows

No, only luck

Shape of hands and feet too, from human to beast-like. Not only the fur. It's weird but hot, now I want a gormotti gf.

What's so great about KOS-MOS anyways?
and not just In this game but in everything she's in and in general.

Ask Shion.

>What's so great about KOS-MOS anyways?
She's built for sex

She's like the only other light blade

It feels like they had a really good idea going here, but for some reason it just didn't work as intended

Who else /tooscaredtoplaybeforegettingthedetailsofnewgameplus/?

>tfw only get male blades
>just want to be surrounded by cute girls