*INHALES*

*INHALES*

Other urls found in this thread:

glitterberri.com/shadow-of-the-colossus/extended-developer-interview/making-of-the-colossi/
youtube.com/watch?v=-GYFdEylldo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what games that?

looks spooky

Wow, they butchered it.

I never played the original game so I always thought this was the moon from Zelda

It's shadow of the colossus, remake and original

Fuck me both of those look really bad. Do they change depending on the colossus?

>both
one's the original, numbnuts

So you guys are going to whine about every little thing?

Did you think I thought that was one screen? It's obviously a comparison picture. I just don't remember if the game over screen changed depending on what one you died on.

doesnt mean they both cant be bad
sotc wasnt perfect, just really good

That's what sony fans do.

It takes a special kind of bad to die in Shadow of the Colossus.

SOTC was perfect, it could've have all the original colossus though. I think it was supposed to be 40.

They could've done that...

I don't plan on dying anyone so I'll never see those screens.

40 colossi would be tedious as fuck.

No it couldn't. PS2 barely handled SOTC with all the fps drops.
It was a literal case of a game ahead of it's time.

>I don't see any difference (c)
>l preffer it that way (c)
>who care the original deserve their money (c)
>you are just jealous (c)

Were any of the colossi actually challenging? I remember that bull-like one about 2/3 in was tricky, but it was more a game of patience than skill.

Yeah look at this horrible nonsharpened non60fps gameplay

What's your point with the webm?

They were never seriously intending to have 40. They toyed with the idea at the beginning, then they cut it down to 24. But then they further trimmed it down and combined different ones into one. If they had had more of them, they would've just been more shallow

glitterberri.com/shadow-of-the-colossus/extended-developer-interview/making-of-the-colossi/

No, it didn't have FPS drops.

>ps2 SOTC didn't have fps drops
I don't know where you come from or what you goal is but i won't even bother. Anyone that actually played it doesn't need to debate this.

I see, thanks for that.

So it's a complete game. There's a Colossus in the that wasn't finished though. I guess they could've finished that one, at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GYFdEylldo

cont.

I mean, 8 more colossus would have been great, even if they were a little bit repetitive compared to the original ones.

But anyway, the game is perfect.

Nigger it dropped more frames than Michael J Fox in a Hobby Lobby

Honestly I thought it started to get a bit repetitive even with 16. Maybe they could have replaced one of the little ones with a different design though

Exactly. It's obvious you didn't play it.

It was a very minor issue.

Also, most people played the HD version of it, that runs smoothly.

lol

>NONONO!! YOURE SUPPOSED TO SAY ORIGINAL IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kill yourself

To show how fucking great and rad this game was. Way ahead of its timem

Shit I got pretty close then I beat the 2nd lion and just couldn't bring myself to get any further and that was early teens

SotC would have been a perfect game had it dropped half of the colossi and replaced them with better spatial puzzles.

Just play the PS3 port. PS4 port butchered it.

This is the worst post in the thread
>SOTC didn't have any frame drops at all :D

Fuck off, that guy talking about Parkinson's Man is right.

he is le epic trolling

I wanted the Phoenix.