NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U11YH2FqJ1s
webmshare.com/play/9Vvxq
youtube.com/watch?v=exkUrelDy9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOY TOY TIME

Know your place, twig.

>"WOOHOO!!!!"
>"YAAAAY CHILDRENS GAME WOOPIE!"

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY CARDBOARD

Anyone have the link to that one online app that let's you "kirbyfy" mouths or something?

Holy shit, let this fucking meme die already. GROW THE FUCK UP

YAHOO

What's wrong? Soy overload giving you anxiety?

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ya guys you show 'em

Put down the soy milk

How about some water to cool off?

You first, and get a PS4 ;)

What causes grown men to do this?

Where can I purchase Emoji Movie branded water bottles?

From Reddit of course!

POST WHIRR NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=U11YH2FqJ1s

webmshare.com/play/9Vvxq

This but unironically

>nintensoy will never EVER make a movie as BASED as the Emoji Movie

>not the directors cut version

Apply yourself.

Get lost nintendsoy

Wooow!

Damn, is this how Sony fans spend their time? I guess when you don't have any games to play...

Seething

One side play game for children, the other side play indie movies and the third and fourth ones let a company spy all their shit 24/7.

Everyone is a soy on this board.

How did it become a Nintendo meme when every numale on the planet does the same exaggerated open mouth shit?

There's nothing, NOTHING more soy than anime

stupid tweets and instagram posts like this

Started as a soyny meme, but they're so uncreative that they had to co-opt it for themselves. They've got a ton of time to spam threads waiting between frames to load.

youtube.com/watch?v=exkUrelDy9A
They were always here.

Christ Sony Roaches are mentally ill. Still suffering from the anal annihilation I see. Don't know if I should laugh or donate money to a charity for them or something.

What's his problem? Why does he have to bully Nintendobro so much? What did Nintendo do to Sony?

Hehe

Soyposters should be murdered and eaten by large mouthed nintendo owners

Switch got popular in the last few months -> it got bought a lot -> lots of dumbass pictures of numales among the buyers

This is why. Nintensoyboys are just disgusting manchildren.

t. soyboy

DUDE SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY XD SOY SOY SOY DID I SAY SOY YET? WELL LET ME GET IT OUT: SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! LOL

I LOVE SPAMMING LE SOY MEEMEE ALL OVER THR PLACE BECAUSE IM SUCH A BUFF PS4 PLAYING ALPHA MALE LOL SOYTENDO SUCKS!!!!! NINTENSOYS CANT COMPETE WITH THE CHADS4 SO THEY DRINK SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LAUGH AT MY OWN JOKE!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

DUDE SOYLENT TOTALLY TURNS YOU INTO A GIRL YOU DONT WANT THAT RIGHT? YOU DONT WANT TO BE A FEMININE LIBERAL(MORE LIKE SOYBERAL AMIRITE?XD) (WO)MANCHILD PLAYING THE SOYTENDO SOYTCH MMMMMMMM NO NO NO YOU WANT TO BE A BASED MAGA PEPE PS4CHAD PLAYING CHADBORNE!!!! PRAISE SONY AND PRAISE KEK!!!!!! I READ INFOWARS!!!!!!

UUUGGGGGHHHH YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE UPVOTES MMMMMMMMMMM YES IT FEELS ALMOST AS GOOD AS DRINKING SOY OOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS MORE MORE MORE!!!! MORE SOY!!! MORE NINTENDO!!!!! MORE MEMES!!!!! IM GONNA CASH ALL THEDE UPSOYS OUT ON SOYDDIT AND GET SO MUCH SOYLD OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOIYIYOOYOOYOYIYYOYOYYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOYYOYOYYYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYOYOY

SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOORIIDISUWHEYSJDNSPALpsdnedbeiansiwkehejnrrindgajsjajshskdnwhakbwjsntpwvksmdkdjdn

He's just having a bit of banter lad, he's like the chad who pokes some fun at the nerd but the ninty nerd takes it too seriously

Reminder if you shill for any console you are a soyboy. Consolecucks GET OUT

I would literally push you down and take your stuff and there is nothing you could do to stop me

but one of those has a ps4?

dude, reddit spacing I mean common you could have avoided all of it.

HE'S THE ANGRY NINTENDO NETD

sure thing, kid

Yeah but he at least learned hus lesson when his cat fucked him up. The others will never lesson, especially the one who still got his parents to buy him a console at 28 years old

that soy induced estrogen rage

But most of these aren't Nintendo related? It just feels forced like "lel Nintendo is the only one who is soy numale" even though the group is way larger than that.

Don't bring n64 kid into this.

It's funny how hard people get triggered by this fucking stupid shit

*Pushes you*

YOU'RE WEAK
PLAYSOY OWNERS ARE WEAK
NOW OPEN UP DAT MOUTH WHILE I SHOVE A SOYSTATION CONTROLLER UP IN THERE

>user is jealous that guy has nice parents

*Starts kicking you in the stomach*

You like that SOYposter? I would make you feel bad about owning your PS4 IRL that is how weak you are.

These are getting weirder. I must say I'm surprised there's no numale open mouth swallowing the other yet.

>he's on cloud nine

Every time. Whats cloud nine like nintenlads?

>"SOON I CAN PLAY SUPER MARIO AGAIN!!!"
>" YIPPIE WOOPIE!!!!!!"

Yesss goood get pissed on Soystation MUWAHAHAHAHA

Those signs aren't real right? Tell me Sup Forums made them to shitpost.

dont eat me please

Name one instance of this image ever happening. NAME ONE

Haha PlayStation has -----no games----- Hahaha

Haha get it. No games lol

Well apparently being on cloud nine means you are dead inside but forcing a smile with only your mouth instead your whole face.

they are real

Anthony Burch.

auwgh fuck anything but that

Daily reminder that the man in OPs image has never been photographed with a Nintendo product. The Switch box is always poorly photoshopped in.

They are real, they were from Germany or Switzerland or some eurotrash country

As a guy who had an argument with a co-worker about it, it's true. He also that kind of person that stand up with those tables you lift up.

he'll vore you though

I wonder if those soy switch redditor's lives are ruined now

Excuses excuses.

My money is on Sweden or some shit. I like how the one who pisses standing up is such a rebel he has his cap backwards.

>that feel when taking a shit away from home and your dick touches the inside of the bowl of a foreign toilet
Feels like immediate aids.

>knocking the guy taking a 64 nostalgia pic

No

as a big dick guy I have always been putting paper infront of my dick to not feel the cold porcelain.

he's actually right tho

I've been noticing this trend with bearded people for years and it always made me puke in my mouth a little. Now every shitposter on Sup Forums is posting pics of people doing this and It's actually physically draining to browse this board without getting disgusted by these people.

The guy holding the box of Cookie Crisp is by far my least favorite

Why is he so based?

Yeah he seems like a cool guy, no open mouth or anything.

soy...

>tfw can take this shitposting because I already know Nintendo has the upper hand

>tfw the whole soy meme started from there being estrogen in soy milk but there's estrogen in regular milk too

Sometimes everyone is dumb

Do you enjoy being noogied, nintenbaby?

Wojackposting is a fucking cancer.
The "soylent grin" shit is just a fucking bad camera smile, which has been around for fucking decades. You can find pictures from 20-30 years ago where spergs trying to look excited for the camera make the same face, it's just a "silly" smile that they do because they don't know how to take a good photo.
Soy doesn't do jack fucking shit to your hormones unless over 50-60% of your diet is that soylent shit, and even then the issue is that you're replacing over half your diet with a fucking garbage meal replacement, not that said meal replacement contains soy.
>inb4 someone replies to this post with a goldface sony wojack/crying nintendo wojack
I'm an idort, you nigger. I've owned every home console since the N64 generation-onwards, save for the N64 itself and any of the Xbox line.
Wojack needs to fucking die for the sake of this website, and I sincerely hope that shitty nu-jack kills it. Angry pink /biz/jack can stay, though. That vocaroo thread earlier today was fucking hysterical.

Wojak was a mistake.

how did this get past the spam filters?

yeah pal haha

I NEED MILK

Can someone make a wojak comic where he's doing this, but then falls down and busts the cardboard?

Hey hey heyyyy..... Hey hey heyyyYyyyyyy...... Hey hey heyyyyy....... wassup wassup wassup wassup wassup wassup wassuUUUUUP BLOODBORNEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!!!!
Hey hey hey everybody my name is Sonys Matos and I am coming from New York City New York, lemme tell you guys today I am so excited, I am so happy, I am really so thrilled to be right now, sharing this amazing, glorious, super and EXCITING game with all of you guys, and let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it, the world is not anymore what it used to be MMMM-MMMM NONONO!!! BLOODBORNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT WOOOOoooo BLOODBORNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!
Let me tell you guys that I started 137 days ago with only 25,610 consoles sold, and right now I am reaching 76 million consoles! WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWWASSUP?
AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT I AM ACTUALLY EARNING AROUND ONE HUND- ONE MILLION DOLLARS FROM PSN ON AN EVERYDAY BASIS SEVEN DAYS A WEEK- WWWWWWWWWHAT?!?

So GUYS, let me tell you: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SOOOOOOOOONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY