It says here in your past jobs that you have competed in video game tournaments. Care to explain?

It says here in your past jobs that you have competed in video game tournaments. Care to explain?

I have hobbies that are can be played competitively. Next question.

It also says here you ran a crypto business in 2017 using state of the art gaming graphics cards?

I like to venture into newfound technological endeavors highlighting my experience with financial management.

Can you explain how your financial management experience would work in game design?

I thought I was applying for accounting job.

Allocating the financial resources to the necessary development divisions appropriately to ensure the project is in line with the agreed upon budget.

No, I only searched this job to fulfil my monthly criteria for welfare.
Can I go home now?

No, you've applied to Ubisoft lead level designer here in Montreal.

Oh I'm sorry, but I must ask that everyone remain here while I set this building on fire.

What you're looking is the project coordinator. Sorry that position is already filled

Look, bruh. I'm just here to pound some whore with my big dong.

Thank you for your time.

Sure thing, let me send a mass text to all the employees.

I have a signal jammer in my backpack. In reality I wanted to apply for the security position.

Yes sir I play a children's party game for a living and make so much money that I don't have to be an engineer anymore

No, and stop asking questions that's supposed to make me unsure as it won't work.
And if you don't give me this job, then I swear to god that I will make an GUI in open SQL that tunnels a worm to your computer every time you try to connect to facebook.

You worked very hard to make that second sentence painful to read.

Yeah you can actually make money playing video games now, crazy world huh?

No, i don't.

*teleports behind you*

is this personal?

RESPONSIBILITY

Only person who would survive a real job interview.

I'm an autistic fag but I survived in real job interviews. I even made a huge mess of the interview for my current job because I couldn't answer any questions. I got hired anyways because of my high grades. But I work in Science (Microbiology) so I think this field allows for autistic people. Probably not in accounting or business type jobs.

any technical questions* (I could answer the bullshit hr questions about how I deal with conflict and whatnot)

tell me about yourself

No, I don't care

>Care to explain?
Sure. Rekt buncha noobs that did nothing but spam vortex combos but little did they know that I could entirely shut that down by teching it every time by using the same character so their strategy fell apart which actually made our match skill based and since they were just bandwagoning cancer, I had little trouble.