Reminder that there's absolutely no good reason to willingly play as elves in any game

Reminder that there's absolutely no good reason to willingly play as elves in any game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9096ADzeniQ
youtu.be/aw6NBvTEdMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're cute

is that thing female or feminine penis

What if I'm just a dick?

Depends on what you mean by "good".

Lizard master race.

manly vagina

I love all races, they all bleed very good!

>No sassy, cheesily dubbed 90s anime elf girl to berate you all day long
Why live?

youtube.com/watch?v=9096ADzeniQ

Based dwarfposter

>ass
>twat
Immersion ruined, pick an accent and stick with it.

What if I want to roleplay a magic user?

>99% of lizard races look like shit
So much wasted potential

I think the DOS2 lizards look great, especially because the females are taken to the further extreme in terms of proportions.

funny pelinal talks about ass blasting since he's the one geting his ass blasted like a faggot

Based Pelinal, Umaril-fags can fuck off

They are pretty unique, I'll give them that. But they are really not my cup of tea.

>When your lead character artist is a manlet

Is it kirkbride's fault that this guy's lore is retarded as fuck? Why do they allow kirkbride to put his stupid fanfiction ingame? I hope todd fucking kills anyone that tries to expand tes lore kirkbride's way

The games are going to reach the 5th era eventually and they'll probably chuck out a lot of his stuff when they do

Fuck you, the batshit fever dream that is Kirkbride lore is what made TES actually fucking succeed with Morrowind. Bethesda was on the brink of bankruptcy when they made that game due to the failure of Daggerfall and Arena.

>That Tumblrcore haircut
Leave outlander, and don't comeback.

dwarfshitters are worse then elfshitters.

That always will get me.

Yeah morrowind totally was a massive success because the gay antielf terminator from the future and the fucking spaceships and not because the fantasy setting rpg with a massive open world. As unique as morrowind landscape is futuristic sci fi shit only destroys the mysterious tone and makes it look retarded.

I am sorry you are a retard user but i dont want my games to pander to your kind

Absolutely disgusting

Objective fantasy race tier list

GOD TIER
Humans

GOOD TIER
Dwarves
Halflings
Orcs

OKAY TIER
Gnomes
Half-Breeds

SHIT TIER
Elves
"Dark" Versions of Above Races
Furry Races (Cat Men, Wolf Men, Rat Men, Lizardmen, etc)
Meme Non-Races (Skellingtons, Wookies, etc)

SNOWFLAKE TIER
Literally everything too special to not be listed already

Except they've already been following Kirkbrides ideas (generally) from morrowind to skyrim. His ideas weren't just about the "future", were already playing out his drug fueled gibberish.

How far they follow that path we don't know. If they go full out we'd see the fall of the empire, and some day the return of numeridian.

By the end of Skyrim, they most certainly set it up so the collapse of the empire is very possible. Already bent over the barrel by the Thalmor, possibly lost skyrim, emperor assassinated.

Nice bait you stupid kid

>skeletons
>shit
What did he mean by this?

ASS BLASTING QUEER ANGELS EVERY DAY

> the gay antielf terminator from the future and the fucking spaceships
what the fuck are you talking about
t. lorelet

In Daggerfall High elves were objectively OP.
That's the only excuse I can give though.

>orcs
>good
>not a meme

Pelinal was a mentally ill "robot" (not in the mechanical sense) from the future. He pretty much poofed the entire race of wild elves from Cyrodiil, allowing the human slaves to rise up and take over. He was also supposedly gay.

In the future timeline of kirkbrides plans, there's spaceships/moon bases. Khajiit already have a moon base in the lore, although they got there by standing on top of each other, creating a tower that reached one of the moons.

TES lore is top tier. Remember that one time Pelinal exterminated a whole bunch of either argonians or khajiit (i don't remember) because he thought they were elves?

there once was a gay elf skipping down the path....plow em all plow em all! a dorf came long and kicked him in the arse... plow em all plow em all!

>The only true enlightenment for a Noldor is the light let into his skull from my morningstar.
I hope the writers got a raise.

It was khajiit.

Not surprising as there's a kind of Khajiit that's almost visually indistinguishable from Bosmer

youtu.be/aw6NBvTEdMI