In my opinion, this boss is what final bosses should be. He felt like this great manipulator...

In my opinion, this boss is what final bosses should be. He felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit his weakness - his move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by him. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. He makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill him.

what game?

tw3

what is that? google dosent give me anything.
please use words.

the w 3

I think Imlerith was a bigger challenge and a better boss fight than Eredin

There are NOT enough customisation options in TW3 to start talking about builds. The fuck is a tank build? It's just fucking perks.

I barely even remember this fight except being surprised that it was over so quickly. Oh and he teleported a bit, I think. I definitely got hit a bunch and it didn't matter. The crones fight was more interesting, difficult and memorable.

Did I get trolled?

Google the file name...

>The crones fight was more interesting, difficult and memorable.
Yup. I'd say the Blood and Wine boss was probably the most challenging.

>TW3
>builds
>not chugging decotions/potions and swining away

>a fucking touissant hobo is stronger than king of the wild hunt
leveling was a mistake

Calm down you fucking retard, your last thread of this isn't dead yet

user, the game called The withcer 3: Wild hunt. Hope you enjoy it .

Goddamn you're an insufferable cunt. A fellow user is showing interest in a game and all you care for is being cryptic. Get over yourself, faggot.

And you're just shitposting.

this

There weren't really any fun fights in the main game, simply because the combat mechanics in the game just aren't fun. Hearts of Stone somehow made it work though. I actually had fun against the toad at least.

Game of Witchers 2

He was decent, by the time I’d gotten to him I was way over “leveled” unfortunatley. Had, mastercraft griffin armor and just hit his ass with aard when he charged up for his gigga attacks.
He did pop me with a pillar once and things got briefly harry but I’d give him a 5/10 just for the satisfaction of watching him bleed at the end. Don’t touch my ciri ya freak.

Nvm I just scrolled down and saw your other thread.
Your the freak

thirded

I raped Imlerith with my sword build in like 15 seconds

It's more of a problem because Witcher 3 bosses in general were pretty disappointing. Both expansions' bosses were improvements in every way. Doing side content also drastically over levels you for the main story.

I played TW2 a little and didn't enjoy it.