Weebshit aesthetics are a total turnoff for me, I can't ever play a game that looks to anime or Japanese...

weebshit aesthetics are a total turnoff for me, I can't ever play a game that looks to anime or Japanese. I mean sure I like playing souls, mgs, and yakuza but games like monster hunter and final fantasy are total cringe and disgusting. I simply despise anime.

Anybody else feel the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvRE6WSxQEA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Bg6qaXtE-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone has something he hates, I can't stomach anything that resembles modern military.

Can't say I do

Ralling

rolling 4 a cute meme

A hundred or more years ago, the Japanese were kings at aesthetics. So what happened?

Rollarino

it's just you, user

rolllllllllling start

lets see whut we got.

No I don't, because I'm not a cancerous Redditor

roll me up man

Nah it's a natural reaction to the moe blob epidemic, that is currently plaguing anime.
I can relate.

I can relate to this as well. Especially if it's US focused. Since I am not Burger this is a huge turn off.

Alright, fuck it.

clean the poop from your pants

Rolling for 35

How fitting.

>DAE xDDD
No user you truly are alone in the world. Just don't play the fucking games of you don't like them

Thanks for sharing, great thread.

You're on the wrong website

rorran

I'm the same but with open world games or bam ham combat.

Everyone has their pet peeves I suppose

Just means youre a normal adult and not a greasy weeb man-child.

It depends on the specific artstyle.
I hate shit like Danganronpa, Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Neptunia/God Eater/Xenoblade's artstyle but I have no problem with MGS, Gravity Rush, SMT games.

The technical term for this aesthetic is "chuunibyou".

>on anime website
>hates anime
Do you like girls stepping on your balls?

Danganronpa looks great, how could you hate its art style?

I want to be pepe.

Well.

I feel exactly the same. The only anime i watch is completely westernized. I can't stand the genre conventions and cliches

rolling for the handsome squidward

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I know what you mean. Japan make some really cool shit but having to wade through stuff that's literally embarrassing to experience to get through it just makes me dislike Japan in general.

It looks like trash, especially their faces.

Yes. But this board is full of fat autistic permavirgim weebs, as you know. Just use reddit like ive started doing

Wew

I want to be rainbo hors

0/10

>reaction images
>memes

fine by me

Why are you hideous neets so defensive when people make fun of you? Do you all literally have ptsd from highschool?

>hideous neet
I'm an IT worker who happens to like anime and games with that artstyle, go suck a dick

Not joking. Most of the people on this board are legitimatelty mentally ill. Fat 30 year olds spending their lives jerking off to VNs and shit. Reddit is much less depressing these days. But im gonna keep posting in this thread for awhile

This is pathetic

doodle

>I mean sure I like playing souls, mgs, and yakuza
>Yakuza
Are you joking? Yakuza is the ultimate weeb series. There's no fucking depth to it. You run around a gook city doing gook things listening to some melodramatic bullshit in between button mashing and hitting QTEs.

I would honestly kill myself if my parents walked in on me playing anime games.

I totally agree. This is the face I make when this board makes constant threads about anime characters from shitty anime video games. It's getting out of hand and people are fucking retarded for liking that SHIT.

Here goes nothing.

>false flag because mad

getting pretty defensive there, user

ayy

No user, you are for hating somthing because of memes and then soerging out when noone will go #metoo with you

Same, i just can't stand moe shit at all, it really makes me cringe, only greasy weeb manchild

GIB TROLOLOLOLOL

Ya know it's strange OP. I hate anime as well but I absolutely love monster hunter

Good, get the fuck off this board you disgusting little roach

Liking things you don't is pathetic?

>pretending to be cool on a mongolian cockroach trading board
>anyone that doesn’t agree with me is a pathetic neet
>having a job is pathetic
>I definitely don’t still live with mommy
Like pottery

What a broken image, I keep noticing the guy in the denim jacket

>decide to watch an anime for once
>opens with three still images held for three seconds each
>character speaks, other characters don't react for a few seconds after opening their mouths
>turn it off
Lazy horseshit. Can't believe people eat this up.

You're actually in the majority. The average person also finds it offputting. Normies just see pedophilia when they see moe game covers

What's pathetic is the fact that you're a weeb hating NEET who's mad about me having a job, I encourage you to an hero

As expected from a Phoneposter

Rolling rolling keep dog going

You know what is though, turning into a whiny little bitch Redditor just because some faggot calls you a sad waste of space on an Anonymous imageboard.

Gimme GIRUGAMESH

WEEB mutants are the most easily triggered hive mind of autism on this site after poltards, which they overlap with

So everybody who doesn't agree with you is a Redditor.

I love these threads, it's a nice measure of how many newfags and crossboarding Redditors are on Sup Forums at any moment

youtube.com/watch?v=MvRE6WSxQEA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Bg6qaXtE-I
how the fuck is monster hunter weebo shit
the game is pure gameplay and combat, there is not even a plot u just lmao kill animals for furry to make clothes

Give me the handsome squid

t. soyboy permavirgin anime lover

33 get

fuck off randy

Roll for Moot

Just making an observation lad don't start typing paragraphs.

I thought we told you to stop posting here old man

Le roll

This proves that pepe was just another meme face not a nazi symbol

тecт

I used to feel like that but my preferences have changed over time, not even sure why.

...and rolling!

Ok then

>anime website

Every time

oh boy i can't wait to see if i become my favorite MEEEEEE MEEEEEE

You're no better by refusing good titles on aesthetics alone. What shitty games are you referring to anyway? I bet they're actually decent

Gib dolan

JUST GIVE ME DOLAN DUK GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

I love loli.

>the facebook argument
Everytime.

DOLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I prefer anime art styles over realism personally, I feel like Japan's graphical limitations has actually led to better looking games in terms of aesthetics as a result.

AGHHHHHHC GIB FUCKING DOLAN U FUCKING MEME CHART NIGGER

AAAAAAAAAAA

>le anime website maymay

me too

america dropped 2 bombs on them packed with radiation

Well that's because you've got shit taste. Imagine legitimately liking samefaces with only hair colour to differentiate between characters.

rroll

That looks good to me, what's the issue here?

IM NOT LEAVING THIS THREAD UNTIL IM DOLAN DUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA