I AM THE SHARPEST OF BLADES I'LL CUT YOU DOWN IN A SECOND

>I AM THE SHARPEST OF BLADES I'LL CUT YOU DOWN IN A SECOND
Fucking seriously SEGA? seriously? was it really fucking necessary to make something even edgier than Shadow?

You are weak

what was the point of this game

Is it just me or does Sonic Forces look REALLY fucking rushed? It looks like it was cobbled together in an afternoon.

CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO BE INFINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

>UGH SO PROBLEMATIC

There is literally nothing wrong with edge, bugman

see: Sup Forums

>implying there is nothing wrong with Sup Forums

This is you

it was funny seeing people try to damage control saying "he's bad on purpose!!!" before the game came out
no, sonic team is just that incompetent

The only people who dislike edgy characters are insecure soyboy bugmen like OP.

Here's the thing. Are the biggest problems in America caused by racist nazis or by lawyers, doctors (including pharmacologists here), movie producers, corporate executives, BANKERS, and politicians?

I'd say the biggest problems are caused by the guys elected by the racist Nazis

Might be because they used the lost world engine to make a boost game, along with diminishing budget.

Because Nakamura is an incompetent dumbass and the only people stupider than him are the ones who let him write again after 06.

i'd say the biggest problem is you've escaped your pen again and need to be led back to

Except racist nazis are a very small minority politically speaking. Even smaller than blacks or gays. I mean shit even Hillary won the populist vote by a good margin and she didn't even have the full liberal vote. Can you explain logically how nazis are overrunning America?

But I voted for Bernie, the jewiest jew of them all.

Why am I even going along with you, you made it about this false dichotomy.

it's a cashgrab targeting autistic people.
There is a big autistic fanbase for Sonic, in case you didn't know

All I hear from the radio, television, movies, all media really now-a-days is how nazis are ruining america. It wasn't so long ago that we were attacking bankers, corporate executives, pharmacologists and the doctors who support them, movie producers, the justice system (not the RACIST POLICE but the way it's all handled top to bottom), and greedy politicians. It is NOT a false dichotomy, at least not by myself.
If you'll take a look you'll find I'm not actually saying jews are the problem. Liberals have been attacking these groups for decades.

These people are not a monolith. Wall street and Nazis can both be a problem.

What is the ratio of Air-time:Effect with air-time defined as "average effort spent discussing them across all media' and effect defined as "cultural and economic damage sustained"?
Why are the ratios so skewed? They don't seem very proportional to me.

>a fucking sonic thread derailed into Sup Forumsshit
jesus fucking christ hiro fix your site already and keep these mutts in their board

The problem is you can't actually discuss Sup Forums on Sup Forums because it's an echo chamber. This is the real reason why there's so much cross-board interaction. If you want to actually argue politics you need to argue with people who disagree with you.

The reason you hear so much about Nazis is the same reason you hear so much about Muslim terrorists. Bankers, corporations, etc. work within the system, flawed as it may be. But radicals undermine everything the system stands for. It's the shock of encountering an ideology that wants ethnic cleansing.

Sup Forums belongs to us now

Get over it

But any time I disagree with one of them they just whine about it and tell me to go back to the scapegoat board du jour and also deny ever posting on Sup Forums.

I HAVE THE LONGEST OF DICKS I’LL FUCK YOUR ASS IN A SECOND

>chester bennington died the day this song was released
I cant believe linkin park died for a shit sonic game just because they managed to make an edgier song than them

>I AM THE SHARPEST OF BLADES I'LL CUT YOU DOWN IN A SECOND
For how much power the phantom ruby has infinite pales in comparison to blades like Alvis, pnuema and jin just to name a few.
And of course... the ZOHAR

SJW thread and OP's a pussy bitch

By the lead singer of hoobastank no less.

And the only time it actually plays in-game is in a late cutscene and it barely plays half of the theme before it fades out

There stages you can complete in fucking 1-2 minutes without even rushing.

>us
speak for yourself faggot

there's never been a good 3D sonic game

It was rushed, they spent 3 years making the lightning engine and 1 in the actual game