Another day goes by with no info. Let's have a Fire Emblem thread in the meantime. What is your favorite game and why?

Another day goes by with no info. Let's have a Fire Emblem thread in the meantime. What is your favorite game and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hJ4XUaHMpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you can truatvague rumors,thereshould be bigger direct this month around 20th

Direct never ever. Favourite is Conquest.

bump

Who's the overall hottest girl in the series and why?

Oboro

My 5 says SOON.

PoR. Enjoy the story progression

My 5 says it gets made for 3ds instead

My favorite is Fe8,I enjoy the sprite art and the cast is one of my favorites,having Joshua and Gerik.
I still need to play Fe4,but im hoping for a remake.

Ophelia. Her revealing outfit.

Fates > Heroes > Awakening > Echoes > Grandpa games

Fucked her to make Lissa a 15 year old great grandmother

it was obviously cancelled, we know more about metroid prime 4 already and that got announced 1 year after

How's Warriors and when should I play it?

I'm not even excited for FE Switch anymore. It's going to be more fucking waifushit.

trash games because shit graphics
few was boring

Echoes is a grandpa game.

Birthright > Awakening > Conquest >>>> Shit > other games

Don't waste money on it. It's my biggest buyer's remorse for this franchise and I actually bought #FE.
You realize they made this image and decided there would be an FE on Switch like 5 minutes before the Direct aired, right? They realized the Switch direct had just happened and it would be a good way to get FE fans on Switch in case Warriors didn't work (it didn't)

honestly i don't get why or how people are expecting fe switch any earlier than mid 2019. Firstly i'd rather wait a bit longer so they don't rush certain aspects of the game and secondly part of the reason fates and echoes were comparatively quick to produce was due to them being built in a pre established engine from awakening whereas fe switch will need a completely new one

FE10 > FE7 > FE9 > FE8 > FE6 > the dating sims

not hardcore enough to play the nes/snes ones

New Mystery. I like the large roster, for lots of replayibility. Minus Kris, it's also one of my favorite stories of the series, with world building only trumped by Jugdral.

>he skipped dsfe
wew

I played Shadow Dragon and Awakening, both were shit

>shadow dragon
>shit
Will this meme ever end?

>any GBA FE Superior to 4 and 5

nevermind didn't read the rest

Thracia 776 is my fav. I always liked how the game pressures you in so many ways like how you dont get any gold for free, most weapons need to be stolen/captured and how Leifs army doesn't feel very strong compared to the enemy. It really gets you immersed in the story.

Tharja because she has the best body in the army.
Warriors is a fun game despite having a shit roster of only Fates & Awakening majority cast with only like 5 characters that are not from Fates & Awakening. You can play it now if you want but the game is not complete when Tharja come out around March.

Best atmosphere in the series for sure. The gameplay and the music really make me feel like a freedom fighter going against the odds.

I have never heard of Mercenary Saga before but it comes out tomorrow on Switch and claims to be like Fire Emblem.
What is it?

Yeah can see you're very casual.

Binding Blade. Probably because it was my first one, though I do appreciate a lot of the shit in it. The support system was a great addition before they went and ruined it later on. I love the feeling of collecting all of these legendary weapons and then practically reliving the Scouring when your army's aces storm the dragon temple with them all in tow. I also love the various route splits. Honestly, I feel like it's the most solid FE to date.
>tfw your favorite character is a character you're not allowed to like

path of radiance is best, and if you disagree that's fine.

From what i saw it looks more like Ogre tactics

>doesn't like #FE

opinion discarded, you are obviously one of those butthurt fanboys that wanted fire emblem gameplay and nothing else, glad you ate shit and gave money to the right devs though

I disagree
it's my third favorite

I was saying I did like it even and paid full retail for it though people tend to go against it.

Either FE4 or FE10. Both are just super amazing and refined in their own ways

Uhhh, I don't know if I'd call the gameplay of FE4 refined, mate. I love the game, but it's one of the most unbalanced in the entire series.

My favorite is Awakening.
Not "every" character in it is amazing, but none of them are bad (aside from Ricken. Fuck Ricken), and there are some fantastic ones. Tharja, Gaius, Lonkykong, Owain, Virion, Inigo? Just those 6 alone make a livelier cast than any of the other games. Soren and the fur-burner swordsman are probably the only ones with comparable amounts of development in the Telius games, and then the ones before that just didn't have that much love put into their characters.

>I still need to play Fe4,but im hoping for a remake.
If nintendo got lazy and just remade FE4 with a mid-game FE5 I would be the happiest person

Shadow Dragon isn't bad but it has a lot of poor design decisions. My only advice is that nobody should play that game for their first fire emblem, it's definitely bottom 5 for beginners. It has better overworld sprites than the 3DS games too which I always thought was weird.

I love Path of Radiance, but it's missing a bit of spice due to its lack of true hard mode. I replayed it recently and there's only a couple difficult chapters in the whole game, and the Black Knight fight being a coin toss as to whether you get the Aethers you need to win is a bit of a turnoff.
Personally my favourite is Radiant Dawn because it fixes all the issues I have with PoR and I like the split armies allowing me to use more than just a handful of people per run.

Sorry, but you are wrong.

Fuck you and your loli.

FE7 is my favorite. Partially because of the setting and characters but I also like that there's around 35 chapters while also being a decent challege with more map objectives besides kill everything

Tell me your favorite game, first game, and favorite MC.

My first game was SS, my favorite game is PoR/Echoes, and my favorite MC is Celica.

Binding Blade, Binding Blade, Roy.

Celica is cute! So much better than Faye!

>favorite game
Fe8
>first game
Awakening and i bought it only bc i only had pokemon games
>favorite mc
its a tie between hector and lyn

>Radiant Dawn
>Radiant Dawn
>The Chad Sigurd

>Binding Blade, Roy
just

Excuse me MFer?

Worst taste in this thread.

>7
>7
>Robin or Ephraim if MUs dont count

T. Seething oldsoy

Here’s a theory

What if Fire Emblem 2018 is the game to kickoff Nintendo’s switch online service

I would like Fire Emblem Wars, please.

What are some things you would like to see in a future FE game?
youtube.com/watch?v=7hJ4XUaHMpY

Are you saying Celica isn't cute?

Worldbuilding is one of the most important things in video games so I would like to see a lot more of it like Echoes did. Give us free roam in towns, let us revisit old map sights and observe them.

Maybe a cool prologue where you actually play as the "Ancient heroes who sealed away the dark evil". Also more intertwined stories/generations like FE4

>FE1/3: Palla
>FE2/SoV: Sonya or Matilda
>FE4/5: Altena
>FE6: Igrene
>FE7: Lyn or Karla
>FE8: Marisa
>FE9/10: Sigrun, PoR Lucia or RD Mia
>Awakening: Tiki
>Fates: Camilla

Or something like that anyway

Every FE4 gen 1 female, Flora, and Rinea.

>starting with Radiant Dawn
Madman

Just play FE4 nigga, it has by far the best translation patch of all non-officially translated FEs.

>FE8 and FE4 And Crimson Arm if romhacks count
>FE8
>Sigurd and Holmes

>crimson arm
was just talking about this game

fuck me I'm hyped for the next update.

I agree with most of this.

I don't know if this gets brought up much at all, but I'm not really a fan of how Awakening, Fates and now Warriors all start with a "premonition" prologue chapter. I think even Shadows of Valentia had a premonition cutscene of Alm fighting Celica at the very start. I prefer just having a regular start instead of an instant "SHIT'S GOING DOWN" chapter as if they feel the need to create an immediate cliffhanger that won't be solved until several chapters in.

Oh hey nigger, haven't seen you for a while. Do you still go to Diet-you's FE3 threads?

Finish FE12 you fuck

>Do you still go to Diet-you's FE3 threads?
no, I have a radio show at 6 AM so I'm in bed well before not!me starts his threads.

>Finish FE12 you fuck
I actually dislike playing it. I tried playing conquest again but dropped it because citra is cancer, but 12 is just not fun.

Stupid sexy Palla

Tharja because i want a goth gf

>A radio show
Wait, one you listen too or actually talk in?

Shame you can't come to Diet Nigger's threads, it's been fun so far. Star shards are fucking insane. You should do a run of FE4 or TRS after Crimson Arm, I think you'll like those.

In fates and awakening at least it's basically seems like a way to let you know that your avatar is a special person

I'm still going through FE5 on my own.

And I host a morning show.

Nintendo has met all their general switch release dates. expect the game in late 2018

>I host a morning show

Holy shit really? Huh, wasn't expecting you to be that successful.

>favorite game
Conquest
>first game
Awakening
>favorite MC
Lyn

It's part of my schooling, but yeah, I'm in radio. have a girlfriend too.

>tfw nu-fe trash ruined fire emblem

You're officially too successful to be on Sup Forums. You don't belong here.

Exactly what I meant by
>tfw your favorite character is a character you're not allowed to like

You're allowed to like anybody else. Pick one and get back in line, faggot.

Rinea

You rill pray my new gamu, righto user-san?

>"Allow me to demonstrate"

Please, go ahead

When it's in English.

It needs a translation first.

Why don't you just learn 日本語 user?

I'm a brainlet. And have too many games to play and anime to watch.

Anna

Steam release?

>FE5
>FE8
>Sigurd

>5
>11
>Ike

Vestaria Saga, it's free and made with SRPG maker. Part 1 is finished but not translated, and Kaga is still working on Part 2.

She's cute.