T-thanks dad edition

>t-thanks dad edition

casual or soyboy?

>tfw dad bought me video games just so he could avoid spending time with me

It was worth it for Radiant Dawn

Great console once you've hacked it.

Lucky.
My dad just shot himself to avoid spending time with me. Didn't get any games.

story of my life.

I had an allowance of $40 every friday when I was 13. It was 1997. That was huge money for a 13 year old. I could buy so much shit and they never had to interact with me.

t-thanks

My dad actually bought me a Wii.

I fucking love it and I still use it as an emulator box for all the old systems.

Least he got you the model with GC backwards compatibility.

Are you literally me? My dad would buy me anything I wanted when I was a child, but I don't have a single memory of him being with me doing anything. Fast forward several years, I'm 29 and he's on his late 70's. Well, maybe that's why I don't talk to him anymore, I don't even know if he's still alive since the last I talked to him was like 3 years ago.
A life lesson: you don't gain the affection of your kids with toys.

Thanks for reading my blog post.

>wanting affection from some random dumbass who came out of your wife
>buy him shit so you don't have to acknowledge it

Maybe your dad wasn't a faggot?

Babies don't pop out a vagina by magic you imbecile. Don't bring a kid to this world if you aren't devoted to him.

>want abortion
>wife disagrees

pls dont make him feel sad

i feel sad already
fuck this thread

im sorry for your anons
my dad is a good guy

>I don't even know if he's still alive since the last I talked to him was like 3 years ago.
He bought you anything you wanted as a kid and now you don't even know if he is still alive? Dude, at least he gave you the toys you wanted. Go talk to him you idiot. Try to start a conversation and maybe you can form some kind of relationship with him that doesn't involve toys

>falcon punch

>niece calls me at work every day to tell me about a froakie she invented
>it's always the same froakie
>none of the stories are coherent or interesting because she is 7
>i am the asshole for not entertaining this pointlessness

My dad got me a Wii, would play anything I was playing with me when he got home. Also would find games he thought I'd enjoy on the Ubuntu download centre or whatever it was called. That's how most of my interest in vidya started. Shooting, fishing, hunting, cycling ect. aren't an option in my shithole country of birth so I guess gaming was the next best thing he could do to bond with me. Always breaks my heart seeing stories about shitty dads. My mum was toxic as fuck and abused me, my dads was the one that protected me. Seems to be the opposite of 80% of cases.

mom and dad got me a wii with mario galaxy when I was 13, good shit

Yeah you kinda are, phoneposter.

ungrateful shits

I know it was just surplus from your school, dad. Thanks for getting me a 10 year old computer though

>mfw I have fond memories of my dad and I playing CTR together.

>dad and I used to play Mario Kart 64 every day at some recreational center in my home town.
>I was like 6
>My dad would always pretend to be bad at the game so I could win.
>One day some older kids wanted to play and we had to share
>My dad told me they wouldn't wait for me like
>I beat them like it was nobodies business
>tfw my dad is still alive and I play racing games professionally and he is moderately proud of me