GOD OF WAR HAS OPTIONAL BOSS FIGHTS PART 2 : God Of OHNONONO

Guess Devil May Cry V will save this genre.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GameRant/status/961008042811838464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like God of Soy

I hope this game fucking bombs and puts an end to cineshit

NO FUCKING JUMP BUTTON EITHER.

HOLY SHIT

This can't actually be real. Post link.

>People will continue to post this clickbait article for (you)s for the coming weeks.

Its fake news

Good to know

>clickbait

Fuck off its real

proof?

So just like BloodBorne? Damn the soystation is really something.

Holy shit my fucking sides.

>journalist asks, "will there be optional bosses?"
>developer says, "yes"
>topic ends there without further explanation or discussion
>journalist goes on to type articld and make it sound like you could auto skip all the bosses in game and stir up controversy for views.
Its clickbait you mong.

The article dumbass

Why is this literal clickbaiting allowed?

Seething Soyny pony.

Have you saved up for your cardboard, Soyboy?

Honestly, even if this did mean that every boss fight is skippable, why would that matter? Sure, casuals who suck at games will be able to continue without gittin gud, but what affect does that have on your gameplay? Doom let you skip 2/3 of the game right from the start, but no one complains about that.

I already have a ps4 though.

Just think about how little gameplay Last of Us 2 will have, which was already 95% movie and 5% press x to awesome.

For the players indeed.

Boss fights should not be skippable in a fucking God of War game you neanderthalic fuck

Kek, I don't even own a Nintendo. I just have a dust collecting ps4.

BASED

Then dont skip it nigger. Even if bosses were skippable YOU can still fight all the bosses if you want while someone else chooses not to.

For anyone new who's wondering what's going on

The new God of War has side boss battles as well as the main game, meaning optional. The person who wrote the article worded it as if the boss battles were just skippable. So the people who just read the headline (Sup Forums) this fell for clickbait and are angry because they didn't bother to actually read it

That is all, I hope I did some good service

>you can skip bosses in BOTW
>10/10
>you can skip bosses in God Of Soy
>LITERALLY PANIC!

Source? I can't believe this soynew

I have a PS4 but this is fucking pathetic. Sonybros are the easiest retards to trigger.

IS THIS A CAPCOM SHILL THREAD TRYING TO GARNER SUPPORT FOR DEVIL MAY CRY BY SHOWING HOW BAD GOD OF WAR IS, EVEN THOUGH THEY HORRIBLY FAILED WITH DMC: FUCKYOU MAY CRY? I THINK THIS IS A CAPCOM SHILL THREAD GUYS. PRETTY SCARY.

BOTW is a time investment angle.
God of Soy is going to be linear as fuck and you know it.
No comparison.

Don't skip it then, why this paranoia with how other people will play it?

This is third time ive seen this fake thread? Which butthurt fag keeps posting it?

No its not.
Just google it

twitter.com/GameRant/status/961008042811838464

>Twitter can detect clickbait
>Sup Forums can't

Welp, so much for this game. Anything else getting released on the PS4 this year?

All this shitposting is making me want to buy it. Is this Sonygro reverse psychology?

You can skip the dungeons, not the bosses

GOOOOODS

WHERE HAVE YOU TAKEN MY BOSS FIGHTS!?!?

Only some of the bosses are optional.

>It's ok when fromsoft does it

>first Zelda casualizes its series even more by making 90% of the game optional
>now god of war does the exact same, while simultaneously being a cuckold simulator
>being videogamey is starting to be a bad thing in the industry

Thanks consoles.

>why would that matter? Sure, casuals
YOU DO NOT LET THE CASUALS IN EVER.
This is not fucking rocket science. casuals are the majority, and as soon as the gates to casual hell are opened and the horrid video game industry ruining zombies flood into our lands, we will not be able to recover.

I can believe that the game journalists of today would be stupid enough not to ask follow-up questions and run their stories based on such a vague question.

It's usually not malice, it's usually just stupidity.

Looks like they are taking the Dark Souls route and journalism sights are projecting

If that's the case then I'm down, finding bosses you didn't get to on your first playthrough is some of my favourite shit

If this continues with future games, we know who to blame.

You actually can't skip the bosses. You can skip the dungeons, but that just means Ganon is at full health, and you have to fight all of the bosses right before him in a boss rush.

The problem there is that skipping the whole game is the only way to actually feel a challenge when fighting Ganon. When you go through the trouble of killing all the guardians and beating the dungeons, he becomes laughably easy and you might as well be able to one shot him with any weapon for how little he does to you. A final boss should scale to your level, not bend over and take it in the rear.

Seems silly since the bosses were one of the most impressive things in the earlier games. Whatever, I won't be skipping them.

It’s a story driven game based on the driving narrative of your ‘actions have consequences’. So it makes sense you don’t have to kill any of the bosses/gods.

It IS fake news.
Just because a game HAS optional bosses doesn't mean all of them will be.
Misleading news at the very very least.

>PC games have never made gameplay optiona-

>some bosses are optional
Wtf I hate Castlevania now

REMINDER THAT THE OP OF THIS THREAD IS SQUILLIAM DANTE .

SEE YOU IN 4 MONTHS.

>>first Zelda casualizes its series even more by making 90% of the game optional
But by skipping 90% you get the most hardcore run of the game. My almonds are over rinsed.

Anyone want to guess how long this will be? I'm going to say under eight hours.

I guess that would apply here too since I assume beating those “optional” bosses will give you certain XP, Weapons, Abilities etc
It's already confirmed 25-30 hours

Why is he way more satisfied with a Switch than with a PS4?

what's so bad about this?
more optional and hidden bosses are good, optional bosses are always the best

Dark souls?

>cuckold simulator
>retards in charge to not spew completely idiotic memes 24/7

Upboated

gow has always been mediocre and DMC5 is not happening