Someone recommend me a game I can just get completely stuck into for a week or so

Someone recommend me a game I can just get completely stuck into for a week or so
everythings just going wrong lately and I need to distract myself so I stop thinking for a while

Nah nigga, you deal with your shit.

Witcher 3, BOTW, Fallout 4/Skyrim for mindless fun.

My cat died at my feet today and I just need something to do to stop me thinking about it
nothing I can do other than just distract myself right now

fallout new vegas

make your own game user

your favorite game

Shit is really fucking good if you take the time to get into it. Probably the most immersive game I've played in a long time.

how is it as a single player game? never played a divinity game really but ive heard theyre supposed to be played co-op

its horrible at both, avoid dos2

Sorry for your cat. I've been there before and I know it hurts. Maybe something light hearted and fun? I don't know depends on what you like. Maybe something like Ni No Kuni if you like JRPGs or maybe a game with co-op like Monster Hunter.

Subnautica. use the console command "daynightspeed 0.2" to increase the timescale. everything lasts longer (day, night, fabrication time, plant growth, etc). take your time exploring the world and growing more capable. its been incredibly fun and immersive

devs are fags though. I bought it, but you could torrent it you don't want to support that

It's the only one I've played and I've only played it single player. It's great.

>telling someone a game is bad without giving any reasons

Hollow knight

I know that feeling, mine did that too.

>Monster hunter
But MH has cats as companions.

The Complete Ultima VII (with Exult source port)

HUNDREDS of hours of gameplay, one of the best games ever made and THE most interactive game ever made

fucking sucks doesnt it

my grandma died in my arms last year, its surreal watching the life drain from someones eyes

fuck man, i can barely handle a cat dying on me never mind a family member, sorry for your loss mate.

pets can be family too. your cat lived and died surrounded by comfort and love. couldn't ask for anything more

Planet Coaster