RIP EA, Treyarch, Nintendo and Square Enix

RIP EA, Treyarch, Nintendo and Square Enix

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Am6y_ust6U8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpXrDuLqE0
youtube.com/watch?v=RdMWIgZIPD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RDR gave me the worst buyers remorse I've ever felt, and I only paid 20 dollars for it.

I doubt this one will be much better.

Didn't play the first one.

Nintendo doesn't have anything announced past April.

>another shooty shooty open world nothing to do except schut

>Nintendo
>AAA

It's western, who the fuck likes westerns? There is nothing to do, except to ride horse, shoot and throw someone on railroad.

grand theft auto but in the wild west. Pay to win microtransaction. Pay real money for fake in game money so you can buy the best guns and the best gear and the fastest horses instead of progressing through the game.

I'm not buying this shit and I won't ever buy another Rockstar game because they are going all in with microtranscation. Enjoy your pay to win you fucking suckers.

Nintendo won't care. Fuck, Nintendo sometimes releases their own games on the same day. Smash Wii U and The Hoennen remakes came out the same day. They know their games have shelf life because of fanboys.

>Rockstar

And no fucks were given.

Contrarians, now go back to whatever indie newgrounds flash game or loli weeb JRPG you were playing

>Read Dead Redemption 2 comes out
>Single player is fantastic, great experience
>Multiplayer receives updates constantly encouraging the purchase of expensive in game items, in turn encouraging mustang bonds
>Singleplayer never updated again, while multiplayer will get new features and activities and horses/weapons
>No one will mind or complain, completely ignorant to Rockstar's new greedy ways

Nintendo is too big. They could shoot themselves in the foot and the bullet would bounce off a hair.
Rockstar releasing something means nothing to them unless it gave them more money.

Rockstar is a joke

Grand theft auto is boring as fuck so is Pony theft auto.

>-5 to rdr sales
You just lost your bonus. See me in the office.

In fact, if I was in charge at Nintendo, I would purposefully release the new Pokémon title on Switch on the same week as Red Dead 2 with no fucks given.

I didn't like RDR though. Don't really care for GTA, RDR, or any games like that.

>Developer production completely grinds to a halt after decades of great games because they learned how to print money in GTA ONLINE

Yea they're just being contrarians to be cool, go back to your INDIE UNDERTALE garbage idiots!

Nintendo wants competition user. Pokemon is one of those things you can't fuck with easily.

I’m looking forward to the sequel, but sometimes I feel like I’m the only guy that found it pretty mediocre. I’m
not seeing what the appeal was. Most of the areas were empty deserts with nothing to do and the quests were all: follow guy to a location and then have a shootout. The man in Black was the only interesting quest aside from maybe two others.

Pokemon is the video game equivalent of Star Wars.

It doesn't matter if RDR2 is highly anticipated.

It may win many awards but it'll never reach the sales number of Pokemon games.

Having multiple versions with pointlessly exclusive content helps.

>Fire gun
>Guy behind you gets shot
Just like my spaghetti westerns!

>reeee grind out sequels faster like CoD!

>Square Enix
is kh3 coming out in october?

To date, Bully is still the only Rockstar game I really loved and played to completion.

More like Star Wars is the movie equivalent of Pokemon.

>microtransactions
drones will defend this

Red Dead Redemption wasnt really that good, its like a super normie game

kinda makes me laugh when people try to shitpost new pokemon games
they just will never fail

nintendo is triple A?

>made more total revenue in about 20 years less amount of time

That's insane.

>Treyarch

They pretty much have the CoD community by the balls. They will be fine.

>Rockstar
I'll pass.

I wonder if the box office revenue for the Pokemon movies will ever beat out Star Wars's. A couple of years ago I would've said no, but a few more movies like The Last Jedi and it just might happen by ~2040

>its like a super normie game
what the fuck does that even mean you dumb waste of space

>the normie has emerged

If we count all the movies and bring back the old ones, of course.
I'd love to watch the Lugia movie again. Subbed, dubbed, whatever. It was great.

Where's your money at Soyboy!

Unpopular opinion: Rockstar is one of the most overrated developers out there.

>I'll pass.
your loss

You mean yours I win lol.

>Unpopular opinion: Rockstar is one of the most overrated developers out there.
I'll agree when other devs can actually show that they're clearly better and match their production values

>poorfags only able to buy one game a month

You need to look a little farther.
At any developer.

COMING SOON TO THEATERS

COWBOYS VS. RODENTS

WHO WILL TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT? WILL TATSUMI SLAY THE ROCKY BEASTS AND TAKE CONTROL? WILL ROCKSTAR BE SONY'S TRUMPCARD? FIND OUT THIS YEAR. FALL 2018.

*"It Has To Be This Way" playing in the background*

Cause they pump out a Pokemon every year

>no chrome horses
Why even bother?

I think RDR2 will sell pretty fucking well, considering how much the normie has hyped up R games, but I'm not sure if it's going to be GTAV big in terms of multiplayer unless they do some serious fuckery. Like custom effects on clothes and horses.

Like, purchase Mustang Bonds and get Apocolypse Horse War for 666,666,666.66 dollars.

You know, rehash previous shit in favor of MCS.

>Implying BO4 won't sell like hotcakes
>Treyarch Zombies
>Boots on the ground
>Mob of the Dead remaster
>Modern time setting
>More people coming back to CoD with WW2

Please show these "any developers" user. I'll wait, if any other devs on the plant was tasked with making the next GTA it would be a total disaster or a huge downgrade

>Nintendo
>AAA
What?

If RDR gave you buyer's remorse, then 90% of the games you bought probably did.

AssCreed 3 was probably my biggest buyer's remorse.

maybe you just have shit tastes

Do you know what AAA means you twat

Reminder that RDR2 was supposed to come out last year but it was delayed to not compete against Mario

Tell us what games satisfy your refined tastes

>Jason Schreier
Well I'm not buying it now, that's for sure

>Reminder that RDR2 was supposed to come out last year but it was delayed to not compete against Mario

In 2 weeks tops it will out sale maryo. It will also have better praise.

70% of people here dont even know who he is
twice in the last month OP started threads suing images with 9gag watermarks have been posted without being challenged
kotaku gets linked with no archive anymore
sink is shipping fast

So you're saying it'll sell 10 million in two weeks?

Sell that in less than a week

>Nintendo
I think it's the only that can release something and not get assfucked that hard since Nintendofags will buy Nintendo games.

>It may win many awards but it'll never reach the sales number of Pokemon games.

Yeah, you might wanna do some homework. GTAV made 1 billion dollars faster than any entertainment product that has ever been produced, it also has 3 times the amount of sales as the highest selling Pokemon game.

are we talking about GTA or RDR here?

When it comes to shooters, Doom and Quake

your trying to hard

Basically, with RDR2 not being on the Switch (or PC, for that matter), Nintendo can safely release an exclusive without too much trouble. Imagine Smash 5 is announced at E3 and gets an October release

I had buyers remorse and I rented it from the library for free

Rockstar in general. I guarantee RDR2 will sell between 35-45 million lifetime.

It's already lined up to do 18 million by next March

and where is RDR on there?

bro this site has been normalfag central since like 2014

>shooter you can't even look up or down

Shit taste

funny

Fun fact, the plot of Pokemon 2000 is different in the dub then the original Japanese.

Yeah your bad taste is kinda funny in a way

You're putting words in my mouth. I didn't want sequels you dumbass, I wanted them to expand on the single player in their already amazing game.

All they had to do was add all new multiple vehicles and weapons to single player and it'd be fine, but they knew people wouldn't spend money on sharkcards to use the new stuff then.

This is also the reason Bully 2 will NEVER happen now.

Enjoy buying you RDRonline Bandito cards cuz Rockstar doesn't make single player content anymore!

Rockstar games are only fun if you're a kid or a teenager. The older you get the more you realize how badly designed and boring they are. Every mission is pretty much the same, especially in GTA V. And fucking around in the world is fun for maybe 20 minutes before you get bored since you lack the imagination from back then.

bad taste is playing rockstar games

rockstar games before gta 4 were actually well crafted and fun

K. Keep me posted.

Not everyone is thirsty for rockstar though.

lmao this post so fake XD

oh yes I can't wait to buy my 79$ Cattle Card to get 300,000 multiplayer currency, I'm definitely looking forward to a game from 2K at this point.

Pretty much this.
I loved GTA on PS2 but their games bore me to tears now.

The older I've gotten, the more attention that I've paid to how well-crafted their games are. There's not a single other dev of that I've realize that has the freedom and accessibility that they offer in their games. Use to puzzle me as to why they sold so high but now I see that no other dev can get right

>tfw no switch port
I want 360/ps3 tier ports on the go goddamit
I'll just get it for the PS4.

What are the differences?

It has fun gunplay but I don't get what all the hype is about. An empty, open world desert was boring and depressing as fuck, the only fun parts of any mission were shootouts. Who the fuck wants to herd cattle?

I will be playing Butterlord instead

Kingdom Hearts III will announce the release date on this year's E3 2018.

The god tier writing, unbelievable visuals for the time, great audio, fun gunplay, and atypical (for a video game) setting are why it's so well liked.

Nobody liked the shit cattle herding missions, but there was plenty to like about the rest of the game.

No one that thinks doom is good is allowed to judge tastes

So basically "muh cinematic" bullshit but with some fun gameplay once in a while. Yeah that sums up why it's nothing special. GTA missions could be shit too but there's more variety and at least is a much better sandbox. There's only so much you can do in an old western setting.

>schreier

Anyone else remember all that shit Jason Schreier used to post on LUE forum?

We know nothing about Nintendo's plans for that part of the year. Go home, kid.

The whole plot of Ash being the Chosen One and the prophecy related to him was dub only. Lugia's song and the entire OST is different for the dub as well since that was released at a time where the music rights to the Japanese version wasn't available to 4Kids. The 2000 dub is unironically better then the Japanese dub.
Lugias JP Song: youtube.com/watch?v=Am6y_ust6U8
Lugias EN Song: youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpXrDuLqE0

Movie 21 is looking to be a remake/altuniverse version of Pokemon 2000 so if you're intrested you might want to keep an eye out on that.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdMWIgZIPD8

>Implying Pokemon can compete with microtransactions