Hvad?

You fix that firewall yet, fuccboi?

You don't FIX a firewall

ATILLA THE HUN BACK FROM THE KILLING FIELDS

why is HR so much better than MD

THAT'S EX SWAT TO YOU PRICHARD

lol you killed some hostiles attila the hun lol

[influence lost: Kreia]

Because it doesn't have an abrupt end when things are starting to get good. I enjoyed MD but it felt way too short. Also the side missions were much better than the main story. And psychiatrist grill is best grill physically speaking

>the only people in Jensen's life who didn't fuck with him in some way are Pritchard, Aria, and Macready
Jensen had a hard life.

Eliza is best grrl, stupid

>Adaaaaaaaam!

>a hologram AI
But I'll admit she's /fa/ as fuck

that's only nuEliza, she IS /fa/ though

THE FRUITFLIES ADAM

Vent and Hacking Simulator

I want to like MD but I can't. every area is YOU CANT GO HERE surrounded by locked doors and airvents

Eliza was best grill in HR only

She looked like a tranny in HR

What about Malik?
She even sends him a prize in a cereal box. Best girl.

this

What was that ending in HR? Like, what the hell? Everything was going great suddenly it nosedive into an abyss of nonsense.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS BEING A BILLIONAIRE

Underrated post.

I was looking at the Deus Ex HR & MD artbook, and in the description of Malik, they stated how they were surprised at how many people loved her.
They even said they were surprised that players cared more about Malik than Megan. That was weird to be, because Malik is with you the entire game, and Megan is just there in the opening, and then at the end you see that she's gone full stockholm syndrome with Jaron. Why should I give a shit about her?

>tfw MD tried to replace best girl with a worse version of her
I will never not be mad

I remember back when Human Revolution was big on Sup Forums, I used to listen to the soundtrack all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1WR--TOFK0

youtube.com/watch?v=szk09yDYVIk

youtube.com/watch?v=ocnV_kAMGH8

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4pQKIHhsJk

We didnt got to see her whole personality really, so we cant say for sure
And maybe we never will

It isn't.

Devs often forget that the players don't necessarily share a protagonist's attachments.

why do fiction characters always talk to eachother like assholes? It's high unprofessional and rude. A real workplace would not tolerate that type shit.

So it's just like HR.

MD was even worse. The whole opening segment dialog where they're supposed to be top level covert operator tactical anti-terr'rist forces sounds like some catty passive-aggresive girl fight.

Ross Scott's criticisms BTFO this game's dialogue and writing beyond all belief.

>everyone in the corporation seems to be on first name terms with the Head of Security
>Detroit PD treats you like shit despite justifiable execution of a hostage-taking murderer
>everyone treats you like a cunt unnecessarily
>people shitting themselves over augs despite augs having virtually no influence on society, only being usable by a tiny minority with retroviral drugs etc.
>SWAT team members shitting themselves for nothing

I'm glad it's not just me.

I always imagined that if I were a cyber augmented super soldier then I would have a desk jockey handler constantly buzzing in my ear with an annoying nasally voice, like a self-righteous, condescending, micro-managing WoW guild leader. It just fits.

didn't like that either

>And maybe we never will
Don't do this to me

The eternal question:
Jensen or Denton

Deus ex is comfy as hell, keep the thread going so I can fall asleep reading it. Goodnight Sup Forums

What's the deal with deus ex now? Are they making MD part two?

Denton has far superior memes

It's on hold right now. I think Eidos Montreal is one of the studios working on Squeenix's Avengers game.

Why is a woman the main writer for the Deus Ex games?

Why does it matter?

>option to save her in HR
>fight tooth and nail to save her
>in canon she is dead

>in canon she is dead
youtu.be/VQx-fLuin28

No it doesn't matter, but I worry that she'll go full SJW or something like that in future installments.

>that smile when he sees the message

Endings are the hardest part of any story. You can start a great plot from nothing, but endings really sick it to the author to tie things together in a believable manner. Even great authors can choke on it.

Mass Effect 3 for example. The writers/producers clearly had no idea what the fuck was going on and injected random nonsense to clean things up, rather than actually construct a plausible outcome.

>tfw saved her on my hardest difficulty non lethal foxiest of hounds playthrough

>future installments

Oh, he doesn't know...

>hope you like the prize, soyboy
What did she mean by this?

>gave up a pacifist run purely to save her
>see this
please tell me you're kidding, she is waifu material

>so mentally poisoned by Sup Forums you start seeing the word soy everywhere
go back and stay there

This.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, go check out Ross Scott's run on the first three Deus Ex games.

Deus Ex
youtube.com/watch?v=rxOKEsBx4NU

DE: Invisible War
youtube.com/watch?v=pPwpLDvAnvo

Human Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=vYLEuQrvND0

It's all downhill.

HR is a shit game, that's why

Denton, full stop
He's a bigger 90s game badass than Kyle Katarn

she made me ruin my pacifist run

>future installments
user...

Denton; Jenson has a small niche in my heart, but Denton is the star of the series.

that last mission with the "zombie" augs was absolutely garbage

I'll be honest, the last section of Deus Ex the first one is starting to lose me.
Walton Simons was a great villain for most of the game, but I'm not really sold on Bob Page as a threat. Though I guess that's the whole point, isn't it?

But user, he will BURN LIKE THE BRIGHTEST STAR.