>We got a dracoshield from a village
>We were able to free Est so she wouldn't get killed
>And then we recruited Abel, who defected back to us
>Since we got Est, it was time for
>TRIANGLE ATTACKS
>AND GRINDING EST
>EST GOT A FUCK TON OF G A I N S LIKE THE BEST PEG SISTER SHE IS
>Then Sirius killed the boss and hit his level cap

And that's where we left off. This a blind ironman run done by me, from time to time I will ask you guys to make decisions such as who to deploy, what items to buy, which unit to use stat boosters on, etc. So far only Cain, Bantu, and Julian has died, but it was voted to reset for Julian because he's needed for the best ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGA0kVoEr_Q
serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/227-For-Whose-Sake.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=rjGDLllpO_U
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OM08rSTMEJeZt2mOsUjsfGbZlJakz4w02gPELrZ6Xw0/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bought a few extra supplies from the shops before seizing the castle.

Now time to take back our castle.

Again.

AH FUCK THEY'RE BACK

Happy day after Singles Awareness Day, OP.

These are probably the two scenes worst hit by FE12. The first crams in a whole lot of dicksucking for the MU, while the second could be taken to say that it was MU who wiped away Marth's tears instead of Caeda or some random village girl.

don't worry we get to recruit him now
I say we bench Navarre for him after this chapter

Are these the same stats he had in the previous stages?

>this part is covered by a roof now
for what purpose?

Does the Japanese version of the scene specify who wipes his tears? The patch dialogue there is kinda shit there.

well for starters it looks nice

Yes. Better get that Swordslayer ready.

I'd bet money that there's a fuckton of units hidden behind that door

>for what purpose
You'll understand after you open it.

And no, it doesn't specify who wipes his tears. It's just a nice touch that helps convey Marth's emotions and the faith of the people who follow him.

Here's the sister's dismounted stats. Keep in mind that Palla is promoted.

Any changes?

Looks good (unit deployment seems really low this map)

bring Rickard
bench Julian

What is your reasoning for that?

Put Tiki in one of the first couple slots, and put Feena in the last slot.

why the fuck not

Because fuck Rickard, Julian is awesome.

Alright, give me a minute to mess around with items and equipment. In the meantime, post charts and rate

Fucking Kaga making it a pain to change where units start.

Sheeda for Feena

you never know until you try, user

A

A-

Oh shit, you were that guy with good taste Diet Nigger? I'd make my own but I don't know how long that would take, and I don't have the template.

Here you go.

I post in FE threads a lot without my trip.

I might change some of them since it's been awhile and my tastes have changed a bit.

How did you react when takumi lost to shanna?

And we're off!

my nigga/10

I haven't played FE6 so I can't rate most of this/10

Also my nigga/10

Is that some Heroes thing? I don't play or keep up with Heroes. All I've really done is vote for my favorite characters in CYL

I know I mentioned it last time but I fucking love this map theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=zGA0kVoEr_Q

I'm pretty sure it remixed in a DLC map in Echoes too, but I can't find it.

Best map theme will always be FE4 light and darkness though.

Oh, it's this guy. He's pretty interesting. Astram, Love-Struck Hero and Midia, Love-Struck Knight form a pair. He has Wyrmslayer, she has Dragonpike, so both get +20 against dragons. As well, they share "Double-edged Love" as a skill. You can tap Midia to give Astram +40 attack or vice versa.

Linda kills a thief and gets BUFF

Is there a big cipher scene in Japan? Kinda wish they would bring it over.

YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THAT ORB

Wasn't this thing basically a suicide bomb in book 1 if you used it?

Heroes has a tournament every once in a while where you pick a character and fight for points. Whoever has the most points wins the match. The first few were complete shit shows since fatesawakening characters curbstomped all the time since the always had a large number of people backing them. Then a rubberbanding mechanic was added so characters that were losing got a point multiplier, but even then it didn't change much. However there was one gauntlet a few months ago where Shanna, a minor peg knight from a game that never came overseas beat Takumi. She managed to do it without having a points multiplier too since the match was relatively even for most of the duration. It caused a shit ton of analpain and is generally considered the best gauntlet that happened.

I wouldn't know. I mean, they keep coming out with expansions every three months with no signs of stopping, they sell a ton of shit at Comiket and at their Cipher Festivals. I imagine it's decently successful, at least.

Yeah, it damaged all units on the map.

Looks a little more broken then I remember it.

Ha. Fuck the fates royals, the only one I can tolerate is Leo.

I-is it supposed to be broken?

>44 damage to mercs/heroes
Samto is going to make Nigger RD endgame look like a fucking joke

But we mustn't be careless!

>Astria stays still
Pussy.

plz no kill

L I N D A

You might want to stop anyone from opening those chests. At least until your asshole is good and lubed.

I don't think I've enjoyed anything in heroes as much as I did the final round of that gauntlet.

Nice crit Marth

>implying I'm not waiting for the thieves to open the chests just so I can warp in a unit to kill them to get the items faster

Great strategy. Let it go on the record that you were warned.

How am I going to get those thieves if Astria is in their range? That's suicide.

I wish I had the effort necessary to fill those in.
Well, might as well list my current gut thoughts in spoilertags.
Eliwood/Fiora
Harken
Sheema
Trabant
Wishblade
I don't know, FE7?
Roy
Camus
Lorenz
Shinon
Astrid
Echidna
Zihark
Barst
Dagda
Fiora
Jill
Sanaki
Pelleas
Saul
Yumina
Mist
Sothe
Elphin
Tiki
Naesela
Jake

I don't have an answer for you, friend. Try moving some defence to the rear, if you still have any with movement left.

Why are you having Tiki be a Wyvern? She'd probably be best as an Ice or Divine Dragon right now. The problem isn't movement speed, it's durability.

KASHIM THE KILLER

>Jake
Kinda sad he was cut from this game.

Not like it matters since it still gives her 19 defense. What's the stat buffs for all forms?

Hell if I know. Any of the other transformations would probably have capped defense and slightly higher HP, I think. Serenes doesn't list transformation bonuses for Tiki or Bantu.

BEST DRAGON GIRL right behind Myrrh, of course.

I'll try fire or ice next time she can transform to see the difference.

TIKI WILL PROTECT MAR-MAR

OH FUCK

NOW HE FUCKING MOVES

ASSHOLE Marth to recruit, right?

serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/227-For-Whose-Sake.mp3

You're probably not gonna like this.
Jeorge.

>*teleports behind you*
>"How are you doing?"
Fucking perfect.

He seems smug.

Give me a second this one has a lot of dialogue

youtube.com/watch?v=rjGDLllpO_U
And we once again recruit Astria!

1-SHOT BY THE SWORDKILLER

And now we've got Inspector Javert on our team again.
90/50/40/20/50/40/10/3
Not sure who we should replace to use him in later levels. May have to be Navarre, Jeorge or one of the Whitewings.

Merric and Feena are still near the door, I'm wondering if I should have them go all the way around the left side or try to rush them through it and hope they don't get killed.

And if this is anything like the book 1 version of this map I'm expecting reinforcements from the upper right side.

Just get Feena to the rest of the group. She'll be fine.

Nice, Astria. Please don't get crit this time.

RYAN THE RIPPER

This might get ugly.

Alright for SURE things are about to get ugly.

Linda defense would be really nice right now

Fuck, I may have to use Again here.

Not risking it, so I used Again. 2 uses left on it.

Also Malle is level 20 and ready to promote.

Found a Fire Emblem Cipher tier list. Interesting-ish stuff to look at. Somebody in one of the last threads asked me how viable Eliwood, Hector, and Lyn were. Apparently Colorless Lyn is pretty good.

I forgot to post it! I really stink.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OM08rSTMEJeZt2mOsUjsfGbZlJakz4w02gPELrZ6Xw0/edit#gid=0

You're alright.

S A M T O

RYAN THE RIPPER

So are you. I've noticed Lukas is really popular, why is he your favorite? I think he's a great character too but I prefer Forsyth over him just because of shitty puns and because of his quote when Python dies

Ahaha.

Forgot my image.

I fucking love how Marth's critical animation has him fucking sprint to the enemy.

Where're your Bishop Rings?

Star shard fraud detected

I liked how "cold" and composed he was, but his Duma quote and his actions during the DLC campaign were what sealed it.

Who is better at FE Mangs or Derrick or Etika?

Boy that Again made everyone start critting.

I'm pretty sure I only have one and it's in supply.

He capped str, speed, and skill. Give him a break.

Me too. I have to play that DLC campaign, I haven't done any of the after-game stuff either.

Please don't tell me you guys actually watch that overreacting nigger Etika.

Derrick is chill though. Mangs is just a shitposter.

i've only seen mangs, so i'll say mangs.

if anything mangs is a master of getting himself out of awful situations that he lands himself into.

Etika is fucking trash. But I don't know who Derrick is so I'll just go with Mangs even though I don't care for him much,

Mangs is the only one I've watched, and yet I still can't say he's my thing. Then again, I don't think any FE Youtuber can exactly be called "good", since FE just seems like one of those series that you really can't talk about without things being extremely fucking boring.
Never heard of Derrick. Who's he?

NOTHIN' PERSONEL, KID

I assume he means Derrick from Gamexplain who does a lot of FE Ironman streams. He's pretty laid back and chill.

>Gamexplain
Isn't that a clickbait channel?

^ thats what i was thinking.

TIME TO INVEST IN SLIVER AXES WHILE IT'S STILL LOW

Also didn't Etika lose a fuck ton of money because he invested into bitcoin like a fucking month before it crashed?

Just a Nintendo news/review/discussion channel. It isn't clickbait.

Mangs is more clickbait thou

>invested into bitcoin
My folder is sorely lacking in condescending macros.

Also, who was the guy who made a video about Tokyo Mirage Sessions being a game about idols whose entire point got completely removed in localization?

That was me, i am still angry

Define "me".

now i'm curious, spoonfeed me the skinny.

Mangs is a Nigger tier player but he uploads more frequently than Nigger posts these days. That's basically the only reason I watch him.